Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra DiddeYour feedback matters!
Hi now summer season is started and am I going to gym and my body is hot body so my body is getting too heat so daily morning am having badam gum but most of them saying that you should not have a badam gum daily because it will effect your emasculated. So just say me what I wanna do else give any suggestion to cool my body without any sideeffects.
My teeth bleeding everyday and every time not stop. I used sensodine toothpaste but problem same. Pleas help me.
My sister is have pariya problem & also blooding from teeth. Can you suggests what I do for this? Which 100%work.
Hi, I keep getting a random sensation, its like a Muscle twitch that runs across my temples. I have some tmj too on left side. Is it dangerous? I feel this kind of sensations frequently just for 5 or less and when I sleep or rest it goes. My question is these twitching dangerous or not. Please advice regarding this.
My tooth got brittle and came in pieces to my hand and one more tooth the outer surface got eroded and i can feel through my tongue what is reason and which treatment i have to undergo to correct this ?
I am 30 years old and my teeth is not good their is so many irritation and sensevity but can I do to solve my problem.
Right kidney hydrouretetronephrosis due to 6.8mm UV junction calculus. Right kidney also shows multiple calculi approx 5.6mm upper pole a d 4.2 mm mid pole and 3.7 mm lower pole. Left kidney 5.1mm mid pole and 4.4 mm lower pole. Retro peritoneum partially obscured by bowel gases. However grossly no evidence of lymphadenopathy. Impression- Multiple bilateral renal calculi and Right UV junction calculus causing obstructive uropathy. Can this be treated medically or needs surgery?
My toothbrush is very normal but some times my teeth is very cold then what is the solution? Please advise.
From 2 months my tongue is like coated white & I also feel slightly which colour inner my mouth left, right & upper side. I have exactly not known what is the reason behind it? I have also face few problems like fatigue & lack of concentration.
My teeth are misaligned so after getting braces when my teeth are aligned and I have a proper bite so it will affect my jaw also . Make it look better .change it ?
Dairy products, soft bread, softer grains, seafood and soft meat, soft cooked vegetables and much more are braces-friendly foods i.e. which can be eaten without any difficulty even when one is undertaking the orthodontic treatment.
I have still problem in my teeth after filling the teeth I couldn't eat ice cream and if I do brush and pain in the filling teeth so tell me the solution.
I fall in down my front of me one teeth was fall fully immediately I consult the doctor she join same teeth oh my mouth with 2 hour for incident. This is correct treatment? That teeth stay permanently? Sorry sir do not know full english so please adjust and help me.
Removal of teeth is gradually not the first option for a lot of dental issues. However, a large number of dental infections and other causes end in extraction. The front teeth, because of their visibility, are more likely to be replaced. The back teeth often go un-replaced, though they play a higher role in terms of food digestion and function. In many patients, reasons for impaired bite and crooked tooth are traced back to failure to replace a removed tooth. (Learn more to maintain healthy teeth)
Let us look at the some of the issues as a result of not replacing a missing tooth:
- Reduced chewing/digestive efficiency: The back teeth play a significant role in chewing the food and contributing to the initial stage of digestion. The salivary enzymes play a significant role in digestion when the food is chewed and removal of back teeth tends to make people swallow food faster than if good amount of chewing were to happen. Studies show that loss of each posterior tooth (molars especially) reduces tooth efficiency by 10%.
- Malocclusion: A malocclusion happens due to the empty space created, into which 3 teeth are trying to move. The tooth before and after the empty space tend to slowly tilt towards the empty space in between. Also, the opposing upper or lower tooth supra erupts into this space. Each tooth plays a critical role in maintaining the adjacent and opposing tooth in place, which is lost when a tooth is not replaced after removal.
- Bone loss: The tooth also is essential for maintaining healthy bone, and if not replaced, it can lead to accelerated loss of alveolar bone. Good bone support is very essential for construction of dentures, especially in old age, when complete dentures which are almost always removable need to be done. This is true especially in the lower teeth, where denture retention is a big challenge.
- Extra pressure on other teeth: Not replacing a tooth puts additional pressure on the remaining teeth, leading to accelerated bone loss and wearing off of the enamel.
- Esthetics: There will be a sinking in of the face when back teeth are not replaced, leading to a puckering.
So, the next time, tooth loss is inevitable, ensure you plan how to replace it in the earliest possible time period. The more it is delayed, the more difficult it is to replace it and the more expensive it will turn out for the patient. Fixed dentures or removable dentures can be the options, depending on age, food habits, finances, etc. Implants also could be another option, which is the new-age solution for replacing teeth. A detailed discussion with your dentist, ahead of removal will help you plan better. (know more for Nutrition and Dental Health)