Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra DarganiYour feedback matters!
Seborrhea or dandruff can be a very distressing as well as an embarrassing problem. Dandruff, primarily caused due to dryness, refers to the white flakes that fall off your scalp. The problem of dandruff is common for both men and women, irrespective of age. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be cured easily but can only be controlled. There are many remedies for controlling dandruff.
Eight such remedies are mentioned below:
- Use anti- dandruff hair care products: Using anti-dandruff shampoos and conditioners can help you to control your problem of dandruff.
- Avoid oiling your hair on a regular basis: Dandruff, at times, tends to increase if your scalp is excessively oily. So, to avoid it, try not to oil your hair regularly. Also, if you have an oily scalp, make sure to use the correct hair care products to control the problem.
- Apply lemon juice: Lemon juice is known to be a very effective remedy for treating dandruff naturally. Apply lemon juice all over your scalp to combat the problem of dandruff.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is an effective remedy. Baking soda helps to reduce the excess oil on your scalp
- Use Virgin Olive oil: Massage warm virgin olive oil on your scalp, this can help you to reduce your problem of dandruff to some extent.
- Include more vitamins in your diet: A healthy diet can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff more efficiently.
- Mental stress: Reducing your mental stress can help you to control dandruff, since most hair problems occur due to stress or stress related problems.
- Use the right comb: Try using an appropriate comb for your hair. If the comb hurts your scalp, then the skin of your scalp may turn flakier resulting in more dandruff.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff efficiently. If you are unable to control dandruff, you should not ignore it and consider consulting a dermatologist for further advice.
My hair is becoming thin and hair loss has become a problem. What should I use. I have consulted a doctor he has given some hairgro spray and some tablets .please suggest me should I take any treatment or should I continue with medicines.
What are the effects of painless lumps below the skin? What are natural treatment methods to be given at the age of 58 years? Do you consider these are leads to skin cancer?
I have a skin problem that my skin is always oily and pimples Suggest some tips to have a clean skin.
Hi, I am 31 years woman, I have dark circles around my eyes since am a teenager, In my 20's got very worse. But now its better. The colour above my lids are dark though. Please can you suggest some medicine for correction. Please keep in mind that I have a sensitive skin and planning to conceive.
Hi sir, my problem, I am losing hair since two year I am 25 years old please solve my problem & give me solution.
Im from kolkata. I came to bangalore for study. But after coming here I am having massive hairfall due to the water. So what can I do?
I am 20 years old. I have a severe hair fall and dandruff .it is causing severe itching and my hair is getting white from past 2 years, now it is increased too much. Even my father had white hair in his twenties. I have dry skin too. please help me out mainly from dandruff and hairfall. I fell so sleepy during morning hours than night also.
I have dark circle from past two years, what should I do to get rid of this? I don't smoke nor drink but still the same, not a heritedary also, consulted a skin specialist long back but no effect at all. Please just me some better cream at the earliest.
I have black spot on my face from 1 years approx I use many cream and medicine but they are not clear.
Lemon juice for acne scars - take a fresh lemon and squeeze out its juice. Apply this juice directly on your scars with fibger tips or cotti. Leave it for 10 mins and wash it off with water. Do this once a day for two to three weeks if you want you can add honey, almond oil plus milk also.
Honey for acne scars -- honey along with acne helps in treating acne scars. Apply honey on the scars and leave it overnight wash in the morning. You can also add oatmeal witg honey.
Aloe vera - wonderful herb in treating not only scars but also swollen skio. Apply it on your scars twice daily to resuts in few days it can also help s in glowing, fair skin.
Olive oil most skin friendly oil. Give massage to your face gentlly.
Tea tree oil.