Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra DalkinyaYour feedback matters!
I have blemishes on my face and they r not going since 3 years. I have pimple scars too. please help I want a flawless skin n no pimples.
I have a dark circles near my eye so can I know the reasons so that it can be avoided and how to remove that quickly from my face.
My dark circles are getting worse. As I am applying a good sunscreen of spf 50. I have fair skin bt my dark circles are very deep abd it appears shiny black.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am losing my hairs very quickly I have tried all the shampoos but its not working. consult me the treatments plz.
I am 21 yrs old. I have been suffering from white marks on my face 5 only. I consulted a homeopathy doctor. He is teeling the problem is about heat in body. How to overcome the problem.
The side of my toe (where the toenail meats the flesh) hurts alot. Do I have an ingrown townail? What do I do?
I am suffering from a skin problem on my scalp. There is itching, redness and dryness. Most important my dry skin peels off specially in sunlight. I am also suffering from hair fall. When I shave there comes white patches on the face. I am on a medication from past 2 years. I am ok only when I take medicines. When I stop taking them, again this problem happens. I need a permanent cure. Thank you.
I am 19 year old female and I have mole on face, moles are become very big. How to remove my moles without surgery? What should I do?
My all hair are white. I want to control this problem how to control my hair problem. I don't use any shampoo. Can you help me pls.
Either laser or surgical excision are the 2 options. What does this mean. Regarding tattoo removal process.
I am 22 years old female I am working now I have too much hairfall at 3 month but no new hair to grow how yo reduce my hair fall what can I do I am use only coconut oil and sayaka for my hair.
Hello, can you suggest me how many times should I oil my hair in a week to get a proper hair growth without getting any fungal or bacterial infections.
Hi I am age of 55 years and I am suffering with psoriyasis from last 2 years and I am suing ayurveda medicine but it is long process slightly down now feet nail and finger nail is white in colour it removes and comming again what I can do to control this problem
Initially when I started using skin lite cream my Skin was glowing. Then it started becoming really dark. Please help me or suggest me any good cream to get my colour back. I also got dark circles very badly.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removed creams for 6 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am suffering fron lot of hair fall from last one month I have worried about that can you suggest what should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Karan Dhir speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY