Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra D Hodarkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra D HodarkarYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 32 year old male facing issues of fatigue tiredness all the time and also frequent urination specially in night. Please suggest what should I do.
She has stone in kidney and was 8 mm .now the stone is 4 mm and now from some days she is vomiting and suffering from lots of pain .what she do as a first aid. As she lives in out skirts area.
He is suffering from pain in the anus and he is not able to sit properly due to pain. He can't defecate and if he does it is too hard for him. He has two small boils also in the anus. please help he is in excess pain.
The details are provided for my mother. She is a kidney patient and her dialysis is going on. Her sodium level has reached to 126. What should be done to bring it to the normal level. Also. Is it life threatening? In last dialysis she was not able to breathe for sometime and they people have her oxygen then she was able to recover. Please advise.
My mother suffering from urine drain problem and also one kidney size reduces and creatine value is increasing reaches to 7.
Hi. I feel burning sensation While peeing from this morning and I seriously don't know what's wrong. I swear it's very painful.
I am 20 years old .I am used to go toilet for every hour twice. So I need to know which disease I have effected.
Hi Sir, Up to what size of Prostate at the age of 63 you may consider as Normal and what size of Prostate you consider harmful or hazardous to health and life? What is best available treatment of BPH in medical science?
A bladder is an organ that stores urine in the body. A prolapsed bladder occurs when the tissue present between the vagina and the bladder is stretched, resulting in a bulge in the bladder. This can result in complications such as leakage of urine and difficulty in passing the same. Based on the severity of the damage, it is classified into four categories -
- Mild: A small area of the bladder bulges in the vagina
- Moderate: The bladder bulges near the vaginal opening
- Severe: Protrusion of the bladder occurs through the vaginal opening
- Complete: The entire area of the bladder protrudes completely from the body via the opening of the vagina
The symptoms of a prolapsed bladder are:
- Feeling of intense pressure around the pelvic area
- Infections related to the bladder
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Tissues bulging out through the vaginal opening
- Pain in the lower back region
Prolapsed bladder is caused by:
- Childbirth: It can cause ligaments and pelvic muscles to weaken thus increasing their vulnerability to a prolapsed bladder
- The chances of this disorder increases when one is overweight
- Lifting heavy things
- Strain caused by bowel movements
- In some cases, it may result from a chronic cough
- Menopause, as it limits production of estrogen which helps in maintaining healthy tissues in the vagina
It is advised to check with a medical professional if you experience these symptoms, as a prolapsed bladder can worsen with time if left untreated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.