Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra D HodarkarYour feedback matters!
I am feeling mild pain in last part of abdomen (left side) for the last 5-6 days. What I should do? I am 61 year old. What medicine should take for prostate so that it should not enlarge. At present it is about normal but my father, grandfather had this problem.
I am 40 year old suffering from kidney stones pain, 6. 5mm size, what shoudl we do now to get solve this problems ?
Feeling pain in anus rectum while going for stool and its irritating what inhave to do. It seems like piles.
There is pain during stool passage like if there is a cut but there is no bleeding and pain while normal sitting.
I am 27 years old. Normally I drink more water but whenever I drink any liquid thing or water after that i'll go for urine frequently 3-4 times after every 10-15 minutes. I have done all test like thyroid, sugar etc. All reports are normal. I want to know that is it normal or not.
What medicine is advisable for controlling my wife's problem of frequent urination. She is not diabetic and keggle exercise has not helped. She is aged, 74 and undergone hysterectomy 3 years ago.
While urination getting severe pain and burning sensation in vagina also. Please suggest above prescribed medicine is fine or any other medicine require for that.
I got hit in the back kidney area yesterday and I feel mild to moderate pain there till now :(could it be something serious in my kidney? Do I need to go to the doctor or just wait longer. Am worried that it might affect my kidney.
Can urethral stricture occurs after cystoscopy in 2 to 3 months? As I start feeling pain in urethra and slow stream even after taking alpha blocker as I have prostatitis Thanks.
I and my mother both are suffering from a problem of pain near navel. I would like to know reason behind it. We both have suffered from gall stone n kidneys stone problem.
I am having a psychological problem that I have shybladder I cannot pee in public washrooms when someone is around though I put full pressure but I can not start urination even when I have the urge.
I am suffering from stone in kidneys can I do gym. Lifting heavy weight please how to decrease pain. Which type of diet are will be taken by me. Which is necessary for decrease pain and removed stone from the kidneys.
My father age 65 suffering from kidney diseases with creatine 9, blood sugar under control, hyper tension, thyroid problem, and nimoniya. Pls tell me that haw many chances for his survive or how long he will life pls help me.
My Father in law is 65 years old he has developed 16 mm stone in his kidney will it be dissolved by medicines or he needs a surgery.
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.