Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
Need urgent advice on my sudden myopia, which is worsening by the weekchecked blood sugar HB1AC and blood fasting and both within limits. Im a KCO myasthania gravis since april 2015 and symptoms are under control. Had thymectomy and single bypass in aprol 2015 and severe worsening of myasthenia in june 2015 given pulse steroid and IVIG therapy in june 2015. Currently on Azoran 75mg, pyridostigmine bromide 180mg and prednisolone 15mg / day. Last 15 years eyes had -4.5 and -1.75 however now they are around -6 or -7 fluctuating and this is really alarming. Please help.
Hi, I have pain in right side of chest. Can it be because of gas or acidity as I am suffering from both of them from past few days or is it something to worry more about.
My aunt is suffering from less sodium in her body, due to which she is urinating without control. She has BP as well as Diabetes. She has become very weak. Pls advise.
I have high cholesterol and IBS also amebiasis. Dr.has given prescription like. D rise 16k, banacidefort, normetrogyl,tg total 425, shelcal m, stalopam plus, razo d, gabaneuron.these are daily one time used. If I used all these nothing to any harm. please suggest.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Muscle pain due to too much houseworks. Right hand can't lift up and move freely. Can't do heavy works any more. Got 3 highs, cholesterol, sugar and blood pressure. Also got some gastric problem. Love spicy food and a bit salty food. Female, 48 years old. Kuala Lumpur.
Sometimes a pain in my heart. This pain hurt me very much. Can you suggest me what can I do and what should be my next step at all?
SIR MY TRIGLYCERIDES IS TESTED BY PHOTOMETRY 272 mg/dl. VLDC CHOLESTROL TESTED BY CALCULATED 54.34 mg/dl. TC/HDL CHOLESTROL RATIO 5.3 mg/DL. NON HDL CHOLESTROL 160.5 mg/DL. IS IT ANY SERIOUS PROBLEM.
Hi my mother got her myocardial ischemia test positive, but when angiography was done by cardiologist then there was no blockage. Is it normal. what should we do now.
In susceptible patients, this small increase may actually be able to trigger a heart attack or stroke. In the study, which appeared in a recent issue of the journal hypertension, researchers tested 83 people as they breathed levels of air pollution similar to those in an urban city near a roadway. The air pollution caused diastolic pressure, the lower number in a blood pressure reading -- to rise within two hours. Blood vessels were impaired for as long as 24 hours. Tests showed that microscopic particles in the air, rather than ozone gases, caused the rise in blood pressure and impaired blood vessel function. If there is a high forecast for air pollution levels, then those with heart disease, diabetes or lung disease should avoid unnecessary outdoor activity.
Blood vessels were impaired for as long as 24 hours. Tests showed that microscopic particles in the air, rather than ozone gases, caused the rise in blood pressure and impaired blood vessel function. If air pollution levels are forecasted to be high, those with heart disease, diabetes or lung disease should avoid unnecessary outdoor activity.