Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my chest. It is like pinching near my heart and sometimes pain in my chest. The pain is of few seconds.
I have hydrocele in some months, which I have like very pain and in his chest very pain? Sir please help me.
My Blood Triglyceride level very high before 3 month its 430, my doctor proscribed me Tonact TG for two months. After tw0o month TG level down at 90 and I stop to use Tonact TG. I am regular doing Yoga but after 3 month my TG level goes high again its 240. And it is increasing. Is it any other problem associated with it or it is directly affect my heart. What kind of permanent treatment I should use to establish my TG under control value.
My wife is 59 year. Her lipid test indicated LDL as 141 mg/dl and HDL as 36 mg/dl. Are these values OK. Is there any method to improve by natural methods. I don't wish to take medicines. Pl suggest.
For lowering LDL and total cholesterol which is more effective between atorvastatin and simvastatin?
I am 25 years male candidate I am suffering from from acidity that means gastric trouble my belly was uneasy due to this problem if I took solid food it takes more time to digest and my belly came front what is the solution and how to protect my body from amibiasis and also how to control my body cholesterol levels. Then I am very much struggling from dandruff and hair fall what should I do tell me solutions thanks.
Is there any chance to cure hypertension? As i am continuously taking medicine. If i stop taking then BP raise.
I am 60 years old. For the last 3 months I got chest pain while walking. When I take rest, pain is relieved and after that I can walk further. It occurred during walk only. My lipid profile is normal. ECG and TMT are normal. My hemoglobin is 12 but main worry is about platelets. From three months back it was 75000, it raised to 125000 and again decreased to 89000. When it was 125000 I felt better. Daily I am walking half an hour. My weight is 84 kgs. Can you please tell me the problem I am facing and remedial measures and test for this. My sugar level fasting is 140. I am taking the following medicines: 1. Glykind (iOD) Telmikind 40.(1OD) Cap. Metolar XR 50 (1OD) Lipikind 20 (1OD). antacid 40 (morning. Discontinued after taking 2 months). Please advise.
My father is 58 years old. He was having heavy diabetic from last 10 years. He has also got hypertension his BP remains 200 & 100. Due to this he has lost vision in one eye and has 40% vision in second eye. He don't want to take medicines nor he wants simple diabetic food. He even can't walk alone. Also in MRI report of brain. Brain is also damage. As per doctors he has also got stroke and he absorbed the pain of it too. Now I am confused whom to consult and for what ? He cannot get down from the house. He remains in house only. Where and to whom should I consult and how many time should I take him and handling alone is also not possible.
I feel pain in chest. Sometimes in both sides and some times in side of heart. What can this be. A heart problem or chest problem.
What are the symptoms of heart attack. My aunt suffers from one time heart attack what are the reason so that we can cure her.
I tested my blood sugar level through Strip Test at 6.30pm I took my Lunch at 2.45 p.M and coffee with normal sugar at 6.00 p.M. The sugar level shows 143 What is my condition regarding Blood Sugar?
I have low bp. My age is 25 years. I am getting low bp. Frequently. I used medicine also but no use tell me the good solution to me.
My 3 years son suffering from CHD (Truncus Arteriosus with VSD), we found symptoms 1 month back Doctor said that if we go for surgery, it will be a high risk because baby has 3 years. Could you please give me a suggestion about surgery of 3 years baby (Truncus Arteriosus with VSD).
I am a house wife and a patient of high blood pressure. My age is 56 years. How many hours should I sleep a day?
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.