Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi MohankaYour feedback matters!
I am male 37 I can not use shampoo using bare hands coz then I feel burning in my hands and my hands get rough n skin feels cracked n peeling also sometimes happens. Tried using surgical gloves but that also did not suit my skin. So now I shampoo using polythene bag. Is it safe for hairs health or you suggest otherwise.
What is the effect when I use aloevera in winters and how I survive my skin in winter through ayurvedic and home remedy!
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria skin clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.
Mujhe ek saal se rectam ,vagina me burning sensation hai after stool. Feet ne bhi burning sensation hai. No plies, fissure urine culture test negetive. Kyon se doctor ko check karau perio bhi theek hai. Muhje GERD ki problem hai jiski medicine le rahi hu. Diet plan se diet le rahi hu.
Hii sir am having huge irritation in skin with red spots can you help me with that and I think it is pityriasis and want some prescription.
I have an eye sight of 2 & 2.5 for right and left eyes respectively . I'm using spectacles from past 6 years . So, that my skin under the eyes became black (dark circles) . I want to get rid of this specs by choosing contact lens (1 years disposal) . Could you please suggest , how to use them . Does , they remove when I'm going to sleep , face wash ?
I have a birth mark on my chin. Similar to the actress Aruna Irani. Wanted to remove it through laser. Just wanted to know the possibility of the same and the risk involved or can I go for a operative surgery
Hi I am 21 years old boy, My skin is oily and so sensitive, my face, neck and hand are darker than my rest of the body. My hand and face becomes dark suddenly when I expose myself in sun and I get more sweat in heat. How can I get one colour skin?
I have very deep dark circle (eye), upper and lower portion. No medicine dose not work now. I was took bevon multivitamin for 3 to 4 month. And various type of cream like fare eye cream, v top c. Etc. Please help me doctor.
Hello I am 20 years old Can I use melalite xl cream, to lighten my face skin tone. Is it safe? For how much time should I apply to maintain the lighter shade of skin tone.
I am 22 year male, mere face par black spot ho gaye hai. Main 2-3 months se doctor se medicine le rha hun but wo kam ni ho rhe hain. So please help me.
My skin is Normal skin. So please suggest me the best face wash & face pack for my skin in summers & winters both season?
My melasma spot were initial very light and small. But use of medicine they are now dark and spread at full Cheek. After of 5 years they can be removed or not.
My house is on highway and all dust come from outside My feet becomes very dirty all the day I have to wash many time to clean them is there any cream or something with which I can easily clean my feet.
If you are experiencing symptoms such as swelling, inflammation, thickening, yellowing and crumbling of your nails, toenail fungus or onychomycosis is indicated. This is a very common problem, which is usually painless, unless the infection gets spread. The fungus thrives under certain conditions like abnormal levels of pH in the skin, a weak immune system, poor hygiene, diabetes and a continuous exposure to moist or damp environment. If not treated properly, toenail fungus can lead to cracking, splitting or total loss of your toenail. There are various ways of treating fungal infections in the nails. Some of them are as follows:
Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil contains antiseptic and antifungal properties, which help in treating toenail fungus. You need to mix some drops of tea tree oil with coconut oil and olive oil. Using a piece of cotton, apply the mixture on your affected nail, keep it for 10 minutes and scrub off the nail with a toothbrush. For ideal results, you must repeat this process more than twice regularly.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is a commonly used remedy for fungal infections in your nails. It also helps in neutralizing foot odor. Add baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and Epsom salt in hot water, add vinegar to the mixture and soak your affected nail in the solution. After this, wash your feet with water. Repeat the procedure twice a day for several weeks.
White Vinegar: This is an ideal ingredient for the treatment of toenail fungus. It helps in restoring the pH balance of the skin and fights against infections. Add one part of white vinegar to warm water and soak your affected toenail in it for about 10 minutes. After this, you must wash it off. Carry out the process twice a day for effective results.
Oil of Pregano: Oil of oregano is considered effective because of its antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic and antiseptic properties. It is an ideal way for treating fungal infections in your nails. Mix oregano oil with olive oil, apply the solution on your nails and leave it for over 30 minutes. Repeat the process thrice a day for good results.
- Listerine Mouthwash: Listerine mouthwash is another important home remedy for treating fungal infections in the nails. This mouthwash contains certain compounds along with alcohol, which have very strong antiseptic properties and help in eliminating harmful fungi and bacteria from your nails. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.