Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello Doctor. I am a 27 years now, I did anal sex with my wife she got so much pain with that and she got pee on my penis thats so embarrassing for both. What should we do that it'll not happen again.
I am 35 years old. When I sex with my wife my semen is flow out soon before I get enjoyment. Sir, what will I do to overcom from such disease. Please give a comment for my question. And one thing that my wife is only 28 years old.
I am 55 years old being a central govt. Employee. I have two sons fully grown I am absolutely facing disappointment of my sex life after my wife is operated upon her total hysterectomy three years back.
M 17 year male I use my own saliva to cover my penis with it while masturbating. Will I contract aids or any other disease by my own saliva? FYI m Virgin.
Mild asthenospermia means what, please advise, because of this any problem can get pregnancy of my wife? Please advise.
I I am 29 years old men I do not get hard erection and if gets erect I need to keep playing with hand if not it will again lose erection in seconds some time I even do not get time to wear condom I never had a night dream I used to do regular masturbate from my teenage my but not nowadays please suggest me something.
My wife doesn't get mood in sex even in foreplay she says that she isn't getting mood for many times. For each and every small situation she thinks much and gets worried. She too has a migraine headache. Doesn't show much interest in sex. Low BP. Sometimes she uses sleeping pills. Suggest some tips. Her age is 23.
I have gaining weight my belly coming out when I eat. How can i make my penis 7 inch I am taking medicine for my brain. Solian. The tablet name.
Sir I have do hand practice last 10 to 12 year on baily basis ,now I have some problem like low strength in penis, nightfall etc ,pls provide a course for below.
I'm facing a problem since 8-9 months. And my problem is genital herpes. Few months back I went to the hospital and I told them my problem I had lots of medicine after getting treatment my problem inside penis got vanished I was so happy but whatever is herpes or virus its not totally cleared after treatment also some kind of white or red dots are still there in top of my penis. Doctor told me that I need to test my blood for HIV and STI disease and test was good they said your disease is curable. So again now I am facing problem due to that red and white dots or scars that problem is still with me so I want to remove this whatever dots I have in my penis. So what I have to do to remove and get rid of this problem once and for all. Should I use aloe vera? or coconut oil/milk?
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.