Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi GuptaYour feedback matters!
The Most Important Ingredients in a Penis Health Creme
When it comes to keeping penis skin healthy, there are few things that matter more than choosing the right penis health crème. As part of a good daily penis care regimen, the proper crème does much more than simply make skin smooth and supple - though it certainly does that with aplomb! A penis health crème should include vital ingredients that not only improve the overall look of a man's package but also give him the boost he needs in other areas, such as odor control and blood flow.
Here's more about the top ingredients a man should look for in a penis health crème:
1) Shea butter. As a base for many creams and lotions, Shea butter is proven as an excellent emollient that locks in hydration and keeps skin as supple as possible. There's a reason so many beauty products for women contain Shea butter - because it works! It can work the same wonders on delicate penis skin as well.
2) Vitamin A. Also known as retinol, this is another ingredient found in many beauty products for women (and grooming products for men). It is known as a rejuvenator that helps alleviate wrinkles and age spots, as well as promote healing of minor irritations. But it is also a tough odor-fighter, attacking the bacteria that most commonly causes penis odor.
3) Vitamin B5. Part of the essential B vitamin family, this particular version of the B vitamin is great for maintaining the proper tone and elasticity of skin, as well as fighting infections. This bodes very well for those men who might have a minor irritation or raw spots after a night of particularly vigorous activity.
4) Vitamin C. Obviously this is great for fighting against colds, but what does it to do promote a healthy penis? A lot, it turns out. An important ingredient in collagen, vitamin C can help with the elasticity required for ample erections. It's also an integral part of proper blood flow, which is vital for getting things up when it's time for action.
5) Vitamin D3. Part of the essential vitamin D family, this one supports healthy cellular function throughout the body. It helps with the formation and repair of skin cells, which is why it's often found in healing products. It's also a great barrier against both fungal and bacterial infections.
6) Vitamin E. Known as a natural hydrator and found in numerous beauty and grooming products, vitamin E is a must. Some people even put it directly on their skin, undiluted by any other products, as a way to promote healing and make the skin look younger. In a good penis health crème, vitamin E locks in the natural moisture of the skin.
7) L-carnitine. This amino acid with the funny name is essential for proper function of the nerve cells. This is vitally important in a penis health crème, as the nerve endings of a healthy penis are what give a man so much pleasure from sexual activity. This ingredient not only helps protect those nerve endings, it also protects against infection.
8) L-arginine. Another strange name, this amino acid is what a man needs to ensure the best blood flow possible when it really counts. L-arginine works by creating the natural chemicals required to allow blood vessels to relax and open up. That means more blood can flow through the penis. Not only does this enhance erections, it also helps feed the tiny vessels just under the skin, which in turn feed the nerve endings and delicate skin cells.
9) Alphia lipoic acid. This powerful antioxidant fights against free radicals - that's a fancy way of saying that it battles against the signs of aging as well as other problems, such as cancerous cells. A healthy dose of this every day can go a long way toward keeping a penis looking and feeling young and healthy.
I m 31 years old female. I got married in Dec 15' This is my second marriage. My vagina feels very dry during intercourse due to which I feel terrible pain and sometimes bleeding particles are also seen. And it burns in the vagina and the outer part has develop cuts. It is very painful to have sex please help.
I'm in menopause last 3 months and heavy bleeding during periods Can I take progesterone What side effects of taking progesterone.
I am of age 26. I got married before 7 months and now a days my wife is pregnant. In this situation, can I do sex with my wife? if yes, then how many times in a week? if not, then my question is why?
How Air Pollution affects our health
I am Dr. Rajiva Gupta, senior consultant in Internal Medicine and Diabetology. I have my own clinic at Upjaar Wellness, at Ashok Vihar Phase II, New Delhi. Today, we will discuss pollution. We all know, we keep on reading it on the news, in the media that pollution is creating a havoc in many parts of the country, Delhi is the worst affected by this.
Now, what is pollution? Pollution is the introduction of contaminants in our environment, be it air, water or soil. As far as human beings are concerned, they are most affected by the contamination in the air because this is the problem which all of us are encountering so frequently and it is at its peak. So, air pollution consists of solid particles in gases and many pollutants are carcinogens. Apart from these dire consequences, air pollution is also having a great effect on the lungs, the bronchial and heart which affects the quality of life, the productivity of life in the individual as well as its health consequences. People who are most affected by pollution are the elderly as I said in the beginning, elderly and the children.
Elderly people those who are already having diseases like cardiac diseases and lung disease, their pre-existing conditions get aggravated. Patients develop shortness of breath; many times they land up into hospitals. Patients who are having bronchitis or asthma, their conditions get aggravated, their usage of medicine gets increased and the quality of life suffers. In certain cases, they become critically ill and get admitted in Intensive Care Units. Till now, it was understood that the pollution only affects the lungs but recently we have come to know that it also affects the heart and the mechanism is not clearly known but then patients who suffer pollution or are exposed to pollution they have problems related to their heart such as heart failure, heart attack, etc., and they land up in hospital. So, we see that pollution has got a far reaching influence both on the quality of life; the seriousness of illnesses, and sometimes it may even cause mortality, not directly but indirectly.
How can pollution be prevented? Pollution prevention is a pretty tough task because it involves changes in the policy level, at the administrative level. On an individual basis, one can use masks so the best masks are called the N95 masks which are expensive but they claim to reduce the inhalation of pollutants. The use of air purifiers, again they have got a, they have a lot of controversy about how they are effective or not but certainly the weight of evidence suggests that to some extent they do help in getting down the prevalence and incidence of pollution related respiratory problems. So, therefore, people are advised not to go out for walks in the early mornings because that puts them at a greater risk of exposure to pollution and try to exercise at home. Usages of masks, installation of purifiers at home and at work places are the steps which could minimize the level of pollution.
If you have any other further queries, you can consult me at lybrate.com.