Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
I have black spots n marks on my back I used scar removal cream from 4 months but I didn't saw any changes now what should I do?
What could be the possible reason for a small guilty like boil near the anus.I am a 35 years old. Female.
I am 24 young man I want to know that can I lighten my complexion with pills or any medicine gel some of them saying that hydrouin can lighten but I came to know that it has side effects so doctor can you tell me the best way to lighten my skin color within one month without any sideeffects aqny medicine can you advice or lotion fore the best result for my face skin.
I have red lines like marks on my inner thigh from last month. Now they are prominent and extend from genital area to inner thigh. please suggest some remedy .nd why they are happening?
My skin becomes dry after taking bath. Is it because of my soap? This is happening from last 5 days.
I am 30 year male. My body is medium color .i need fair white body within a month. Kindly suggest home use process.
I am a 22 year old mail. I have oily skin on my face and lot of blackheads on my nose. What should I do?
Sir am 19 years of age and I am getting some stretch marks in my stomach and hand areas with uneven skin tone please prescribe me some medications or cream sir for these problems and also to get a fairer skin. I also have a deep scar in my face please prescribe me some cream for it. Presently I take finax 1 mg, novophane+ tablets for my hairfall problem. Waiting for your kind attention.
Hllo doctor, Actually I have some problem with dark spot on my face. From last week it started getting more and more. Can you please suggest me what should I do and which facewash should I prefer. So that I get a clear face once again.
I am 31 y.r male having blackness on my face and day by day it is increase. I have try many creams, cosmetic & medicine but I do not found any result what should I have to do?
How to get shine on face I workout daily even my face is not that much attractive as compare to other. I am the age of 27 year.
Namaste, main 22 saal ki hun. Main mere face pe koi fairness cream ya phir koi sunscreen lagati hun toh meri face pe itching and rashes ho jate hai chahe wo ayurvedic products kyun nah ho. Isliye main koi cosmetic use nehi kar sakti. Or fairness cream ya BB cream nehi lagayu toh face achcha nehi lagta kyunki main thodisi shabli hun. Main kya karu jisse main fairness cream and sunscreen ya makeup face pe use karu phir vi itching ya rashes nah ho? please help.
I am having fungal infection on my upper body, there are so many marks on chest due this issue and it is keep growing.
Hello doctor My skin was fair but now from last one year it has become tanned also acne is very much coming on my face. I am becoming darker Please give me anti tan remedy and to remove acne and get my original.
Skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe. A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, chiefly caused by insulin fluctuation in the body. A study shows that, 1 out of 3 people suffering from diabetes are likely to develop a skin condition sooner or later.
Here are skin conditions that affect diabetics:
- Fungal infections: People who have diabetes have an increased risk of contracting the fungal infection, especially the one known as Candida Albicans. The fungus tends to create a red, itchy rash, which is surrounded by blisters and scales. These are usually found in warm places of the body like the armpits, or between the fingers of the hand or perhaps even the toes. Common fungal infections in diabetic people include athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm.
- Skin problems related to neuropathy: Diabetes can be the cause of nerve damage in some cases; and neuropathy is a common symptom of diabetes. This type of damage can cause a loss of sensation in a part of the body. On event of an injury, one may not be able to feel it. As a result, an open sore or wound, if left unattended, can develop into an infection.
- Bacterial infection: Although anyone can get a bacterial infection, people suffering from diabetes are likelier to contract them. Usual bacterial skin problems that tend to trouble diabetics are boils, lumps near the eyelids, nail infections and carbuncles. Diabetics are also prone to infections deep in the skin and of the underlying tissues. The affected area is usually warm, red and swollen.
- Tingling and itching: Among the many causes of itching, diabetes is one. Yeast infection, dry skin and poor circulation are the primary causes of itching among patients of diabetes. Usually, the lower part of the leg tends to itch the most, if poor circulation is to be blamed.
- Acanthosis nigricans: Acanthosis nigricans is the condition where diabetics get darkening of skin leading to skin tags around neck and armpits.