Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have been suffering from irregular bowels, acidity, stomach cramps, gas, mucous stools for at least a month. I have chronic gastritis. Recently, the problem has aggravated due to antibiotics taken for getting rid of dry cough problem (for the last month, still cough exists) Sometimes, the food comes in vomit while coughing. It has lessened quite a bit, but my loose motions-like or similar condition still persists and only increasing. I have started Homeopathy for cough but the problem has only become more. Flatulence after eating is common before this problem. I am regular taker of Omezprazole, Festal N, Metrozyl 400, Norflox etc. Also recently I took antibiotics for cough like Azithra, Vozet etcI have undergone thorough check up in reputed hospitals as AIIMS, Ganga Ram new delhi. The doctors have failed to discover anything. I was admitted on emergency basis due to loose motions, high fever a year and a half back. Is this problem hereditary as my father too is a sufferer. I am also facing constipation problems so I am a regular taker of Isabgol. I am a PG student, I take stress also. PLEASE Help, if possible.
I'am suffering from tinea from last three months. Have got ringworms on my face, neck, butt, thighs and groin areas. I underwent homeopathy but it did not show any signs of improvement instead the condition got even more worse. From last one week I stated applying lemon on the affected area which has relieved me from itching and the infected area is getting dry. It is still embarrassing. Want to get rid of it as fast as possible. I have an oily skin and secondly I sweat a lot. Please help!
My friend, Savitri, has pain around her navel region for a couple of days. She also complain about stomach problem. Please suggest what to do. Is she have to be on special diet routine.?
Am 41 years old. Had a heart attack 5 years back. Undergone angioplasty. Am a smoker and use to take alcohol too, but my Lipid is still controlled. Cholesterol level is 96 only. How it is possible?
Sir I am getting too much lazy. I sleep too much .i need 10-13 hours to complete my sleep. And after 5-7 hours of waking up .again I feel headache and want to sleep again .
I had Gout issue in past as I have mentioned. Now everything is normal i.e. The uric acid level in blood is normal. Is it fine if I consume Whey Protein supplements?
Now a days I m feeling too lazy and I m not able to wakeup early in the morning I m sleeping 12 hours a day that is too much due to my sleep I m not able to do my work on time.
I am suffering from fever for ten days, I have taken medicine from local medical shop but it is not fully acting on me and my fever is rising at nite about 100 degree farenhite.
￼ this type of curved penis (downward), is may create any problem in future? His sex life going good, his wife is pregnant now. Is possibility to straight?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Hi, I am 22 years old. My height is 5.11 and my weight is 90. I am having problem of premature ejaculation and ed. Because I was habitual of masturbation since I was 15. But now I had left it completely. I can not do more than one minute. So please advice me some medicine.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.