Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 17 and me and my gf have decided to have sex. I don't want to make her pregnant so please tell me everything about sex. I wasn't good in studies so I know a very little. So please tell me all the details from beginning . I don't want to make her pregnant, so please give ways for that also.
Mujhe khujli hoti hai .private part ke aas pass aur. Paise ke kuch hisse me. Jab form dram cream lagta hu to thik ho jata hai. Lakeen jab lagana band karta hun to fir shuru ho jaati hai. Skin ka colour red bhi ho jata hai.
How to cure diabetes problem pls suggest some tips like home remedy for it so that it remains in control.
alopathic doctor says blood sugar can not be controlled/cured by homeopathic treatment. Pl offer yours valuable comments. is this true ?
I am getting motions every day when I eat or drink anything and at anytime I will go to bathroom if I drink even water also it is effecting so please give me a solution to this problem.
I am 20 and having scabies in all my body at night and it becomes pock mark around between my fingers of hands and feet and get okay by tube (becoming full of water) suggested by physician and then come again after 4 to 5 days. Tell me what should I do?
PCOS a common problem with women of present generation can be very well treated with Homeopathy
Is it safe to have sex in missionary position as my wife's date have missed is there any disadvantages as she stops me to put weight on her stomach is there any other safe position for sex.
My penis is very fat. It doesn't go easily and does gets erect for long tym. Pls tell me with the issue. Thanks.
I am taking ROTAHALER-CIPLA. SIN 10 times in a month. Please guide me is there any side effect will come if I use this medicine continuously. Actually I have a nose allergy and breathing problem.
I have problem to talkbanybody infrolnt of mirror. When I talk my lips n my voice become sobloudly. And my eyes going off.
Hi my name is venu age 25 and weight is 90 kgs I am suffering from morning wood and less semen quantity please suggest me natural food that increase semen quantity and morning wood previously I used to masturbate daily twice in 20's.
I am suffering from pcod for last 2 years. And my weight has been abnormally increasing. How much ever I do exercise and dieting my weight nt getting controlled. My weight at present os now 78 kgs and my height is just 5: 2. So pls help how to reduce my weight. At present I am not using any medicines for pcod.
I have more skin on my pennies. It is necessary to make operations? While I masturbate I have some pain because of stretching skin.
Answers to the following 3 questions will tell you why your body’s pH balancing regulates your health and life-
Q1) What is pH?
- pH is a measure of how acidic or alkaline something is, and our blood pH must be slightly alkaline for us to keep healthy. The scale ranges from 1 to 14 with 1 being very acid, 7 neutral and 14 very alkaline. The ideal pH level for your blood is around 7.35 and we help our bodies to maintain this pH balance by eating more alkaline-forming foods and fewer acid-forming foods.
Q2) How does your body strike a balance?
- When we consume acid-forming foods, our body works to bring our blood pH back into balance by releasing alkaline-rich minerals into our bloodstream (e.g. calcium, phosphorus and magnesium).
- If we don’t eat enough alkaline-generating foods, then our body pulls these minerals from our bones, teeth and other organs. This can be a risk to our immune system making us weaker.
Q3) What should you eat?
Eat a diet that consists of 60-80% alkaline-forming foods and about 20-40% acid-forming foods.
- Alkaline-forming foods: Most fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts, seeds, and herbal teas.
- Acid-forming foods: Most grains, beans, meats, dairy products, fish, fast foods, and processed foods.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I was having done masturbation twice in a day but I have stopped doing masturbation now. Now my penis is nor active .My penis erection time is slow N it also erect N becomes then small after 3-4 minutes. What should I do now? Any ideas that can be done at home. I was used to have alcohol but now stopped but sometime I smoke min 7-8 times in a month Now you suggest me what should I do?
In order to have proper information about ovarian cysts, it is essential to discuss the anatomy of ovaries. These are basically a part of the female reproductive system and are located in the lower abdomen on the two sides of the uterus. The major functions of ovaries are production of eggs, oestrogen and progesterone hormones.
So what exactly are cysts? Cysts are fluid-filled sacks, which sometimes develop on the ovaries. These are usually painless, causing no such symptom and females develop a cyst at least once every year. However, there are various kinds of ovarian cysts like the dermoid cysts and endometrioma cysts. The most common kinds of cysts are usually the functional ones. The types of follicle cysts include the following:
- Follicle cyst: When the menstrual cycle starts, the egg grows in a sac, usually called follicle, which is located inside the ovary. In usual cases, the follicle breaks and the egg is released. However, there might be a case where the follicle may not break. In situations like these, the fluid present in the follicle may turn into cysts in the ovary.
- Corpus leuteum: After the egg is released into the uterus, the follicle ideally dissolves. However, in case the follicle does not dissolve, the excess liquid causes the developing of little sacs and these are the other kinds of cysts.
Most of these tumors are benign (non-cancerous) and never spread beyond the ovary. Benign tumors can be treated by removing either the ovary or the part of the ovary that contains the tumor.
Malignant (cancerous) or low malignant potential ovarian tumors can spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body and can be fatal.
There are some more types of cysts as well, which are as follows:
- Dermoid cyst: This is a sac-like growth, which occurs on the ovaries that can contain hair, fat or other tissues. They’re a type of ovarian germ cell tumor. Usually these tumors are benign, but occasionally they can be malignant.
- Endometriomas: These are those tissues, which should originally grow inside the uterus, but instead they attach themselves outside the uterus to the ovaries. This in turn results in cyst formation.
- Cystadenomas: These are basically non-cancerous growths that develop on the ovary surface.
Polycystic ovary syndrome
This is a condition that some women develop, a large number of small cysts form inside the ovaries, thereby causing the ovaries to enlarge. It is important that polycystic ovarian syndrome is treated soon because if left untreated for long, it may cause infertility in women. These cysts are usually not harmful, but they can cause the following:
- Hormonal imbalance, which may lead to acne or facial hair, may also cause individuals to stop ovulating or cause irregular periods
- Higher chance of getting diabetes as the body starts having insulin resistance
- Weight gain
This is not that big a deal and can be controlled easily. Also with healthy living and eating, this condition can be brought to normal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.