Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my self Sunil raikwar I am 21 year old boy and I have loose motion problem what should I do.
Eye twitching, tics in the eyelids and spasms in the eye are pretty common. In case of eye twitching, usually the lower eyelid becomes involved. The upper eyelid may also twitch in certain cases. Twitches are not permanent in nature, and they leave after some time. In some cases, eye twitching may last for long durations of time such as weeks or months.
Eye twitching is not a critical medical condition. It is a temporary prickling and irritation in the eyes, which ceases after some time. Common twitching of the eyes is not related to any neurological disorder.
Here are some reasons which cause eye twitches:
- Stress: Every individual goes through some amount of stress, and the body reacts differently in different people as a result of stress. An eye twitch may be caused due to stress, especially related to strain in the eyes. In order to reduce stress you should practice yoga, meditation, perform breathing exercises and take a break. Reducing the stress would also cease the twitching in the eyes.
- Tiredness: Eye twitching can appear when you are fatigued or very tired. Lack of proper sleep makes your body tired, and this might trigger eye twitching.
- You should improve upon your sleeping hours and sleep more.
- Eye strain: Vision problems and any issue related to the eyes can cause stress, which may result in constant twitching in your eyes. Whenever too much stress is imposed upon your eyes, they tend to react and twitching occurs. Any problem would make the eyes put in more effort, which results in strain. You should have an eye check up if you experience an eye strain accompanied by twitching sensation in your eyes. People who use computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones for a profuse period of time experience pain and twitching in the eyes. There is a 20-20-20 rule to be followed while using such devices, which reduces eye strain and reduces itching or twitching. You can also avail special eyeglasses for people who spend a lot of time on computers.
- Caffeine: Intake of an excess amount of caffeine leads to eye twitching. Cut down your doses of coffee, tea, dark chocolates and soft drinks in case of eye twitching and you may observe an easing in the twitching.
- Alcohol: Alcohol also leads to eye twitching so you must abstain from alcohol in case you are having twitching in the eyes.
- Dry eyes: This disorder develops in people who have crossed the age of 50. People who use computers a lot also develop dry eyes, which leads to eye twitching.
Our eyes twitch because of a lot of reasons. You should know the facts right and avoid situations that lead to eye twitching.
I am 21 years old. I want to have sex with boy friend but I feel scare that it pain a lot. And feel insecure and shy. Help.
I am 30 year old I m suffering from fever since 7 days. I investigated all test all are normal. What I do.
According to DTPA reports left kidney working only 10% and kidney have stone also two URS have done. Now should be our next step please guide us. It's pain is unbearable.
I am 35 years old male, I am facing a big problem i.e. I am not doing sex more then a minute, can you please suggest to improve strength, I eat healthy food and regular aerobics also.
Prostate cancer patients with an unhealthy, high-fat diet have a significantly higher risk of death from the disease, a new study suggests.
?There is currently very little evidence to counsel men living with prostate cancer on how they can modify their lifestyle to improve survival. Our results suggest that a heart-healthy diet may benefit these men by specifically reducing their chances of dying of prostate cancer,?
?Diets high in animal fat and low in fiber are associated with metabolic syndrome ? a collection of conditions including abdominal obesity, elevated blood sugar levels and high blood pressure,?said Dr. Michael Schwartz, a urologist at the Arthur Smith Institute for Urology in New Hyde Park, N.Y.
?It has been known for some time that this type of diet can elevate risk of diabetes, heart attack, stroke and various cancers,? he said.
Now, ?this study provides evidence for what many of us have for years been telling our patients with prostate cancer ? or patients who are interested in prostate cancer prevention,? Schwartz said.
He added that the anti-cancer effects of exercise might play a role as well, in that men in the study who ate healthier might also have exercised more.
The research was published online June 1 in the journal Cancer Prevention Research.