Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi ChavanYour feedback matters!
I had an angioplasty last year. Nowadays when I walk I get a burning sensation at the centre of the body below the neck.What could be due to ? Thanks
I'm 30 years old female. I have been experiencing pain in chest which then radiate to shoulders and arms. Mostly the pain radiates to right shoulder and arm. I have also located many painful nodules through out my body and mainly in both of my arms and breasts. I too experience a high heart rate with severe pain in left shoulder radiating towards left palm. I have consulted many doctors regarding my health issues. Some neurologist prescribed gabapentin for the chest and body pain and other general medicine doctor prescribed tramadol. The nodules were examined and they said it as FBD for breast nodules and lipofibrills for nodules present in arms. I have going through this pain for a long period, long as 5 years. Initially CT scans and MRI of my chest was done which were found perfectly normal. Another doctor said that my tonsils might have grown a bit and putting pressure on my spine. And that's why I might feel pain in my back. Now I'm confused as I have no idea what I'm suffering from and this pain is making me unfit for my day to day job. Could you please at least diagnose what I might be suffering from and which particular doctor I should consult.
I am 31 years old male n I have hyper tension issue for that I will search the best possible solution, so pl suggest the solution.
From last year I feel lots of difficulties especially after dinner. I am vegetarian and having very less spicy home food. My symptoms: One hour after dinner I feel: 1. Increased heart rate 2. Faster breathing 3. Left hand and head numbness 4. Bloated and burping stomach 5. Some times I have pricking feeling in my abdomen just above Naval region. I will come to normal once I drink hot hot water. All these feelings are not regular, but intermittent. I have done following tests. 1. ECG 2. Blood tests including LFT 3. Abdominal scan 4. Echocardiogram 5. treadmill test (TMT) All the above tests are normal. What might be causing me these problems? Is it could be autonomic nervous system issue? Who can diagnose this? Please suggest.
Joint pain problems in knees, backpain, am suffering from diabetes from last three month's, also from hypertension,
In Nov 2015 I have undergone angioplasty with 2 stents and prescribed with medicines such as storvas, nitrocontin, plavix, cardace, etc. And advised to go for another angio for one more block. Except at the time of overstrain, otherwise works normal everyday. Recently gone for checkup and except treadmill all other tests like ECG, Echo, Blood etc. Are normal. Is it necessary to for going for another angio or is there any additional medicine that can reduce the block. Pls advise. Tks.
What are the dangers of having high colas Tirol? Can other problem develop? Are there things I can do at home or in my life to reduce cholesterol?
I am diabetes patient my age 24 any problems how to control my blood pressure please help me I wanna talk to you.
I had chest pain . And after ascertain that there was two blocks in vesels I had angioplasty.I am takind following medicine for three years. DILZEM SR 90mg,IVANODE 5mg,ATORSAVE EZ 10mg,PANSPED40mg.Is it necessary to take all these medicine for long periods
From last 3-4 days I have night sweat, abnormal heart beat, not able to eat or drink anything, back pain, shaking of body parts, fever, sneeze nose and red eyes. I do not get sleep. Pl advise.
I am 52 years old male & insulin dependent diabetic from last 15 years and suffering from pressure sole which takes 7-10 months to heal. What should I do to prevent myself from pressure sole ?
I am taking medicine for hypertension for the last 20 years (Aten and later Amlodipin) Is there any side effects for long time usage of this medicine?
Cholesterol is a type of fatty acid that is produced by the liver. The body uses cholesterol to perform various activities such as synthesizing of hormones, bile acid and vitamin D. Ayurveda views it as an important component of the body in terms of lubrication. The Ayurvedic approach of balancing cholesterol is not only to curb the cholesterol amount, but also to strictly control diet so that the secretion of cholesterol can be curtailed. Here are a few Ayurvedic hat-tips that can help to lower cholesterol and restore normal body function of the body:
- Medicago satina: They are better known as Alfalfa and is famous for their ability to deal with artery-related diseases. They are capable of clearing arteries that are congested with cholesterol. They can be consumed daily as a whole or by mixing them in juice.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is yet another powerful Ayurvedic herb that is mighty powerful in dealing with cardiac conditions such as heart blockages, heart attacks etc. The bark of the Arjuna tree can be taken and consumed in the form of powder. They have the capability to dissolve cholesterol and prevent heart blockages. This should be consumed earlier in the morning, before breakfast with lukewarm water.
- Coriander: Coriander is considered to be one of the best herbal diuretic agents. It can revitalize the kidneys and help them perform better in terms of excretion of waste. The kidney, therefore, can flush the excess cholesterol from the body. Coriander can be consumed along with food on a daily basis.
- Garlic: Garlic again has been known to mankind for centuries and is extremely beneficial for people suffering from high cholesterol. Two cloves of garlic on a daily basis can completely neutralize the effect of high cholesterol in the blood. Apart from freeing up arteries, garlic has multiple other health benefits.
- Guggulu: This herb is one of the popular herbs among ayurvedic practitioners for treating high blood pressure and high cholesterol in the blood. They contain guggulsterones, which is known to be an active blocker of bad cholesterol in the blood. Consumption of 25 mg of this substance can make a person totally free from high cholesterol. They can be taken after any meals.
- Holy basil or tulsi: Holy basil is another popular and traditional Indian hub that is extensively used by ayurvedic practitioners to treat high cholesterol in the bloodstream. They can eliminate excess cholesterol through the kidneys. It is used for preparing multiple medicines. It is a proven medicinal herb that is very efficient in dealing with excess cholesterol in the blood. They have the ability to disintegrate cholesterol from the body. 2-3 leaves of tulsi can be consumed on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.