Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi BangadkarYour feedback matters!
I have acidity which goes after I drink water. Am I doing right by drinking water or it needs a checkup?
My urine is not passing out as it was passing from last 2 days but did not have any pain sir what I have to do.
What are the symptoms of diabetics and how should we prevent them to occur on beginning stage n tips to prevent diabetics.
I have been drinking from last week so in suffering from severe cough please suggest me to get rid of its.
I am 19 male. I masturbate daily from last 4 years. Anything bad about that? Will it stop my growth?
She has a pain in her right eye from about 3-4 months and because of which pain also occur in right side of the head. Pain is not so severe but it is irritable and because of which she could not concentrate on studies and other work. I have consulted her to one of the ophthalmologist J. P. Tiwari He has prescribed" Multivite FM Omega" capsule one time a day and" Lubistar CMC" Eyedrop 2-3 times a day. These two medication were prescribed by him about 2 months earlier on 05-02-2016. Today she has visited the same doctor and he has prescribed" ultracet" tablet half in case of pain and the same above medications to be continue for 1 month and told her to operate. He told her that she has a corneal scar in her right eye and needs to be operate. She neither has too severe pain that I thought needs operation. As anyone of us can have dirt and dust in our eye, I don't think it would lead to any such defect that needs operation I am so worried please help me what to do She has compound power in right eye. For Right Eye SPH -1.5 CYL +2.0 Axis 130° VA 6/6 For Left Eye SPH -1.5 CYL nil Axis nil VA 6/5.
I m suffering from chicken pox. Plzzz help me wat should I do? I have a lot of itching in my private parts. Give me a home remedy.
I Sweat a lot in my underarms. Even when not doing any kind physical exercise. It leaves yellow stains of my shirt. I am frustrated with it. Please suggest me something.
ADHD is one of the commonest behavioral disorders that are found in mostly school going kids. In fact, this kind of trouble might affect kid's ability quite adversely. There are a few signs with the help of which ADHD in kids can be easily detected and some of the commonest ones are emotional turmoil, unfinished tasks, squirm and fidget, low focus careless mistakes and other related ones.
Both interpersonal relationship and schooling success can be hampered to a great extent with this kind of mental disorder. This is why the kids facing the mentioned signs need to be thoroughly diagnosed medically so that the doctors can recommend best treatments that can provide fastest recovery and that too safely and easily.
Best tips for tackling ADHD in kids:
- Setting behavior limits: If you make your kids learn how to lead a disciplined life, then appropriate behavioral limits are established. Arrogant child is mostly exposed towards ADHD.
- Staying calm: Child anger should be efficiently controlled otherwise. ADHD cannot be cured. If the kids remain calm and quiet, then only their concentration level will increase, and they can show productive outcomes.
- Setting pressure free structure: Sensible routines and scheduled charts are to be prepared so that unwanted risks can be easily avoided. If the kids are under tremendous pressure, then they might face different kinds of behavioral troubles.
- Allow kids to make wise choices: If you let your kids free, then only they will be able to take right decisions. Kids with a cool mind can take wise decisions that are very much appropriate for upgrading their performances.
- Advocating child: Child advocating is highly needed for maintaining a good and healthy balance. But too much strictness should be avoided so that your kids' behavior can be controlled with ease. This should be done either by parents or tutors so that they can choose the best direction in life.
- Avoid muting any headstrong child: Communicate with your child so that a proper interaction can be maintained. If your child remains silent for too long, then they might face different behavioral troubles.
- Acquiring knowledge about ADHD: Both parents and kids should have equal knowledge about ADHD and then only the probable signs can be easily avoided, and the necessary treatments can be known.
- Being persistent: Persistent behavior is to be maintained, and if you find any deviation in your kids, then you should take them to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I am suffering from stomach problem like indigestion. The stomach remains heavy and lot of burning sensation and acidity. Stool is not passing properly seems to be like constipation type.
My grandmother is 68 years off age. Yesterday she was feeling giddiness and vomited 3 times. Giddiness has not subsided and she has fainted yesterday evening. Pls help us.
I am 64 years old male. For the lat 15-20 days I got 99 fever. What is the reason and best medicine for it. Thanks.
I smoke and cough comes in the morning can I quit smoking suddenly, can withdrawal symptoms come and how to manage if any withdrawn symptom happen.
Due to excessive masturbation twice in a day regularly for 5 years I think I lost my memory. So how I can regain my memory power .please tell me some useful medicines and other ways to solve my problem so that my study be continued in a good manner I will be thankful to you.
Hi. I am 29 years old. My nose is blocked from a week and I took levocetrizine twice and taken steam but still I have a problem. I am not able to talk even properly.
The Churg-Strauss disease is a rare medical condition, which causes abnormal and painful swelling of the blood vessels thereby, obstructing normal blood flow to the different body organs and tissues. The Churg-Strauss disease generally attacks the blood vessels of the intestine, nose, heart, lungs and the sinuses. In rare cases, this abnormal swelling can damage the kidney and the body joints. If not diagnosed timely, Churg-Strauss disease might lead to further complications such as heart disease, nerve damage, and kidney damage.
- As of now, the accurate causes of the syndrome have not been detected; although doctors suspect that hereditary factors and a long-term exposure to allergens might be responsible for the syndrome.
- Also, the syndrome can be caused as a result of side effects of prescribed medications for asthma and allergies. However, many people who have been diagnosed with allergies do not show the symptoms of Churg-Strauss syndrome.
- The chances of suffering from this condition increase if you suffer from episodes of chronic asthma, sinusitis (inflammation of the nasal passage cavities) or any other form of allergy in the nose. This syndrome has been generally observed in people within the age group of 30-50 years.
The symptoms of Churg-Strauss syndrome vary among people depending on the affected organ. However, the possible symptoms of the disease are but not limited to:
- There might be a significant pain in the joints and abdomen along with fever, asthma, sinusitis, and a loss in body weight.
- Development of scars on the body along with the presence of blood in faecal matters coupled with a tingling sensation in the limbs along with a feeling of numbness if the syndrome happens to attack the nerves.
Treatment: Churg-Strauss disease is an incurable medical condition, but a prescribed dosage of corticosteroids or chemotherapy medications can regulate the symptoms.