Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Raveshia Divyesh JaysukhYour feedback matters!
My 6 year old son was in high fever and has also developed nausea symptom. He was diagnosed for Acute Tonsillitis by pediatrician and suggested for "clamp Kid forte Dry syrup (Amoxicillin (400 mg) Clavulanic acid (57 mg) )" and Imol (Paracetamol brufen tab). Antibiotic dose is 5 ml 2 times where as imol is as required. After taking 3 dose of antibiotic he started Diarrhoea which is mild in nature. Do we need to give him another medicine to control that.
I have suffering from gas stored in my stomach. I am taking food small dish. But how is formed gas in my stomach. Please let me how to get relief from gas.
My husband has lots of gas problem. He is 30 years old. He feels burning sensation no heart n also due to stress he has no control over toilet. His head pains at three points continuously. please recommend any remedy.
If I eat chatni with rice bath or if I eat chilli mix to any some items. I will get acidity alll always. It will be fOr 2 days. Near throat it will be like Kara Kara..
I am 29 years old female. I have external hemorrhoid before marriage that never bleeds. But now after baby delivery I am having severe constipation and also bleeding and pain from anus. What should I do to relive hemoriods without surgery.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when the air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
My liver is slightly large.& uric acid is 7.9.i have a need of a dietitian. Pls give me a diet chart. Cordial cooperation is earnestly solicited.Please tell.
Well I would like to know I have indigestion for a long time and no solution for it I do take medicine but only temporary relief is there because of this I am having skin problems as well please give me a solution.
I' ve a real bad pain at my anus when I sit. While passing motion I don' t feel that pain. But while driving I feel that pain a lot. Kindly help.
I am a 20 years old and I am 4'10" girl. It is really disappointing to be a little height girl. Please suggest me some height increasing facts. I also have some digestive problems so I just eat some selective foods. Thanking you.
I have a problem in Gallbladder/a calculus 5.8 mm (the lumen). I am undergoes treatment for piles by ayurvedic medicine.
Take 2 tablespoons each of apple cider vinegar and honey.
Mix together in a small bowl.
Sip this mixture.