Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Raveendra R. DwivediYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old and I am very worried about my hair fall problem. My hair is continuously falling over 3 years. This leads to frustration, please help me in this regard.
I am suffer dental problem for 6 months and have tried all type tooth past and advice but not given any solution to me. Please sir, do you give any suggestion for my dental problem?
My child 6 year old suffering from fever since morning give crocin ds still its temp 101- 102 feranhite also give wet cloth in forehead is that safe to give maftalp give crocin ds at8.30 pm.
Hi. I want to ask a question about my tummy. Mera lower tummy kafi mota hai. Or mujhe gas ki bhi problem hoti hai. Please tell me what to do I?
Best Fat Burners to loose fat without any side effects. Male, 27, 5'10' 88 Kgs. Worried about tummy fat.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
Call them myths or even old wives’ tales, these false notions about sex may be the hurdle between you and carnal bliss. There’s a dangerous idea that some people have about sex being effortless when you are with the ‘right’ person. Just because sex education is often called ‘The facts of life’ that doesn’t mean that myths surrounding human sexuality do not circulate in society.
There are certain beliefs about sex which people think to be true that are capable of causing more harm than good to your love life. Call them myths or even old wives’ tales, these false notions about sex may be the hurdle between you and carnal bliss.
The top four myths that may be messing up your sex life are: 1. Good sex happens spontaneously:
There's a dangerous idea that some people have about sex being effortless when you are with the ‘right’ person. In fact, such people may even go on to say that if you need to plan things and make special efforts, then you might be with the ‘wrong’ person. This type of thought process is simply an immature take on relationships and can make people have doubts about perfectly happy and long-lasting bonds. The truth is that people in long-term relationships mostly enjoy really good sex only after both partners make sincere efforts.
2. Sex is a great deal better when you’re young:
A survey conducted by Relate discovered that most couples are busy dealing with careers and families in the years when they are supposed to be at their ‘sexual peak’ and have little time for sex. It even went on to conclude that sexual confidence really begins to peak between the ages of 60 and 69.
3. People don’t watch porn when they’re in a relationship:
Watching porn and having sex are two completely different experiences. It is wrong to assume that if your partner watches porn then it might be because they are not enjoying sex with you. Many people with a higher sex drive prefer to masturbate rather than bug their partner for more sex than they want to have. Men want to have sex all the time contrary to popular perception, men aren’t the mean sex machines that they are made out to be. Factors like his general health, stress levels, confidence and relationship dynamics play a huge role in whether he is in the mood or not at a given moment.
4. Men want to have sex all the time:
Contrary to popular perception, men aren’t the mean sex machines that they are made out to be. Factors like his general health, stress levels, confidence and relationship dynamics play a huge role in whether he is in the mood or not at a given moment.