Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raveendra R. Dwivedi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Raveendra R. DwivediYour feedback matters!
I want to be energetic in whole day to day life, I want to do every work actively, what should I do? What diet should I have?
Hello, i'm patient of epilepsy. I'm under weight and I want to gain my weight. I'm fully vegetarian. Suggest me something. I'm so much addicted with cigratte.
I am getting boils (baltod) again and again in my legs. First I got 7-8 boil in right leg and now I have 4th boil in my left leg. They are extremely painful. I took rantac150, cipmox500 and mostly twice ,they work but I did not find permanent solution. I am still having boil. What should I do for permanent solution please help. Any medicine or ointment? Thanks in advance.
I am concerned about my weight which is beyond the BMI. Pls suggest how can this be controled and reduced. Do you see any health risk at this point of time?
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AFTER cesarean (DELIVERY) I became very fat after delivery now my baby is around 9 months can I start workout like Gym & all.
My hair are often falling even I do yoga eat healthy and leafy vegetables and stress free. I done with thyroid test also it is normal. But I can not control hair loss. Suggest me how to get rid of this problem.
My hair is getting thinner and falling. How can I stop that n have a thicker hair. And is hairfall is related to masturbate , as I often do it thrice a week.
Hello Doctor, I am facing a problem from past few days. I am facing very hard back pain whenever I wake up in the morning. I don't know why this happening. Can you help out me in this. Thanks.
I have some pain in my neck frm past few days .i am not able to even turn my neck and while sleeping im too facing many problems.
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.