Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Raut ShreemantYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from skin energy and I have a white spots on my skin. Can you suggest me that what I have to do now?
Sir I'm 25 years old and I am having a hairfall problem please consult me some treatment for the solution of this problem that will be your most sincereness.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to loose my weight.
Sir my problem is hair fall my head 50% hair is fall I have many medicine take but no result kindly suggest me.
How can I get rid from my pimples it's on my for long time I used many more treatment but it's still there.
Sir, mere bhai ko typhoid hua hai app mejhe typhoid ke baare me, iske treatment ke baare me, typhoid me kya bhojan karna chhiye app iske baare me bata sakte hain.
I had breakup with my gf around 6 months back. But today also I keep on thinking about her every time. Most of the time I m ill. I m weak. Help me. What to do?
I want to know what is last menstural period in pregnancy, is it last month period? or the day in which one have conceived? or the starting of the menstural date or the ending of the menstural period?
I have thyroid. I am using thyroxine tablets 125 mcg from two months. But I have frequently urination problems. It is not yet to cure. What is the reason.
I eat properly but I don't have proper weight. I want proper weight what I do, please suggest any medicines to improve my body weight?
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
I am 25 years old. Facing breathing problem sometime or sometime continuous specially in very hot and cool weather. Sometime facing problem of chest pain and weakness of oxygen.
Hi, I have very sensitive skin hence I use to get pimples. After I consult skin care specialist my pimples reduced. But marks are still there I want clear skin. Please suggest me what to do? Within 4 months my marriage before that I want to get clear skin. Any medicine please suggest me.
My daughter is 17 years old nd she has hairfall. Her hairs also getting white. She is using dove shampoo nd til's hair oil from last 2 weeks. please suggest and also give name of oil and shampoo which is better 4 her.
For most people, a prolonged sexual act is one of the most pleasurable acts. However, though not might admit it, there could be multiple reasons due to which this might not be possible. In males especially, premature ejaculation is very common, which does not allow for a prolonged sexual experience. There are multiple causes for this, some physiological and some psychological.
Given the private nature of the topic, many would not admit to the issue in the first place. Even with the couple, many would be reluctant to discuss it. For many men, close friends might often be the only one who knows about it. Someone else who has had similar problems might suggest a solution. The Internet, given the privacy it offers, could be another forum for discussion and seeking solutions. So what happens is they end up trying solutions from either of these two sources. However, what is important to understand is that each person’s body is built and wired very differently. What worked for a friend or for another person in some other part of the world might not work for you too.
The first point of coping begins with acknowledging the problem. When the ejaculation happens soon after the penetration, well before the partner is satisfied, it is known as premature ejaculation. In some cases, there might not even be adequate stimulation. While it is a matter of self-esteem for the male, for the female it is often an unsatisfactory experience. Knowing some of the possible causes helps understand the problem and then work towards a solution. Some of the most common physiologic and psychologic causes are listed below.
• Performance anxiety: In many cases, especially when with a new partner, premature ejaculation is very common. However, gradually, with familiarity, this improves.
• The prolonged duration between sex episodes: If the person has not engaged in sex for quite a while, there are chances of premature ejaculation.
• Guilt: Past sexual experiences could lead to guilt, which also can cause premature ejaculation.
• Hormonal: Hormonal imbalances also can lead to an inability to sustain and/or maintain an erection.
Most men experience some degree of PE in their early years when they start off their sex lives, but this gradually improves with age, as they learn to control.
Coping with it begins with one round of diagnosis. If there is no serious underlying cause, then simple measures like relaxation techniques and quitting smoking can be used to control ejaculation.
Talking to the partner and easing out stress during the act also can go a long way.
If these do not help, seek counselling or behavioural therapy. You can definitely manage better performance with support of the partner and the counsellor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.