Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ratna BhagatYour feedback matters!
I have 2 daughters n cause of 2 deliveries I have figureless body I want to reduce my tummy n my Virginia and increase my breast size. I have started morning walk from 3months for 30mins daily but no effect at all Please help me with home remedies as don't want to take medicine.
I have tumor in left breast. And I have done a blood ,mammography, x-ray test. Which is normal. What medicine for this without surgery.
HI, I am a 22 years old female. I am 5'2 and 70 kgs. I am sexually active. Last time I had protected sex on 4th October. My period was due on 7th October but instead I got brown discharge with minimal flow for 3 days and then light red spotting. I also have minor pcos problems but I have always had regular periods. I have also been having acute diarrhea since 7th October. I have been having inch loss all over my body for few months now and my appetite is reduced. I also had a home pregnancy test on 11th October which was negative. Please help me diagnose my problem.
I was diagnosed with ovarian endometrial cyst in my left ovary of size 4*3*3 cm of 18 ml Is it mandatory to go for laparoscopy or it is curable with medicines as well Will I face problem in conceiving in future? Any tips?
Hi doctor My friend wants to know in which month the fetus converts to boy or girl during pregnancy. She is 7 weeks 4 days pregnant. Please clarify the doubt.
transmission of gel type fluid from vagina. What is that? Does it indicate towards any infection in body?
· High success rates
· Personal attention to patients
· State of art-lab with latest medical equipments
· Convenient location
Being able to pleasure your woman in bed can be a very rewarding experience. However, you must know that the key point in pleasing your partner is to bring variety. It is said that variety is the spice of life and it is certainly the case, especially in the bed room. To provide variety, you need to know certain points in her body which are erogenous in nature:
- Head: The skin on the human head is pleasurable to the touch and that is the reason head massages feel so good. If you stimulate the scalp correctly, feel good hormones called oxytocin and serotonins are released in the body. It also increases blood flow to your partner's brain and her entire body. So next time, don't just kiss and cuddle, but also stroke her head. The result will be phenomenal.
- Ears: Ears usually get less attention although there are many nerve endings present in them. This makes them an extremely erogenous spot. Your partner can be aroused by a light caress near the ear or even soft music while you are cuddling together.
- Lips: The lips are the most sexually exposed parts of the body. A huge number of nerve endings are present in the lips. Stimulating the lips also a feel good hormone which affect not only your partner's emotions but also her lady parts. This reason makes the act of kissing the lips extremely essential for couples.
- Neck: The neck is another very active erogenous zone within the female body and is sensitive to even the lightest touch. It is also an extremely sexy place to touch and kiss your partner. Even a gentle breath on the neck can arouse her. It is a great place to sexually stimulate her.
- Nipples: The nipples are extremely sensitive and erogenous in nature. If you are able to stimulate them properly, your partner will experience the same pleasure she will derive from the stimulation of her clitoris and her vagina. Some women can even orgasm from the stimulation of nipples.
Some of the other erogenous parts include the clitoris, the inner thighs, the lower back and her feet. Just feel free to explore them in her body, and you will be able to give her the pleasure you wanted to. Also, remember every woman is different and while certain things may be sexy for one person it may not be the same for another person and ensure that you communicate with her regarding what she likes and dislikes.
My Wife 30 Weeks Pregnant, She is having Right side stomach pain little bit. But Baby moment good. Please suggest me. Why having this type of pain? Anything wrong?
My wife has itching problem near vaginal areas always, but it worsen during summer. She gets more itching after sex. Please suggest cure.
I do not feel like to have sex. If I do den I can only do at once at a time. After dat I use to feel pain, dryness and injury. Please suggest me solution.
I have sex with my boyfriend. After 4 day I got yeast infection in my vagina. I took fluconazole 150 mg tablet. Infection was gone. But im in fear I miss my period. Last month period is on 18th. Before month it is 15th. Now it's 22nd no sign of period. Am I pregnant. It's been 2 week 4 days v have sex. I don't want to be pregnant now. Doctor I'm I pregnant. My belly is not felt it increases nd period missed making me fear. Kindly help me please.
Hello doctor. I am 9th month pregnant. Last conception date is 6 dec 2015 It. Is my ultrasound report. It had done on 18 July 16 can you tell me about the condition of my baby n when will my baby born? BPD - 80. 1 MM AC - 300 MM FL -63. 1 MM placenta localisation - Anterior amniotic fluid -mild more EFW -22008 G gestational age - 32 weeks 6 days EDD- 6-9-16. When will I feel my baby is delivery position?
During the reproductive age, women need adequate calcium for strong bones. Since the baby takes however much calcium it requires for growth from the mother, calcium consumption should be increased to prevent the loss of calcium from the mother's bones. Women with poor general nutrition, low intake of calcium- rich foods and a positive family history of osteoporosis are more prone to get vertebral fractures from weakened bones during pregnancy. Milk and milk products, dark green leafy vegetables, sardines and other oily fish are done of the better sources of calcium.