Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ratna Bhagat
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ratna BhagatYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old. Before 6 month I aborted a baby due to no foetal cardiac pulsation. Now I was trying for a baby what are the precautions I have to do.
I am 21 year old girl. Having pcos and migraine. I had unwanted 72 pill and after 8 days of that I had a heavy bleeding and now its 6th day since bleeding and its fine now but I am suffering from severe headache and back pain and weakness. Please help me I need uu. Due to all these my studies are pending. I wanted to ask can I take women hairloss or else to overcome this weakness. Help me please please please.
Hello. I want to know when does the cardiac system of the fetal starts. And if the fetal cardiac system doesn't show any movement then is it necessary to do abortion immediately.
I have irregular menstrual cycle because of polycystic ovaries My weight has gone 84 kgs My age is 23 I having thyroid too . How to get away from thyroid and to have regular menstrual cycle. Please give suggestions.
आज की भाग दौङ भरी जिंदगी, ऊपर से काम का प्रेशर हममे में से कई लोगों को तो याद भी न होगा कि पिछली बार कब खिलखिला कर हँसे थे। जबकी हँसना हम सभी के लिये अति महत्वपूर्ण है किन्तु हम उसे नजर अंदाज कर देते हैं। मित्रों हँसने से हमारी जिंदगी किस तरह स्वस्थ एवं खुशनुमा हो सकती है उसी के बारे में थोङी सी जानकारी शेयर करने की कोशिश कर रही हूँ , पसन्द आए तो हँसियेगा जरूर. तो आइये जानते हैं हंसने के पाँच फायदे:
1) हंसने से हद्रय की एक्सरसाइज हो जाती है। रक्त का संचार अच्छीतरह होता है। हँसने पर शरीर से एंडोर्फिन रसायन निकलता है, ये द्रव्य ह्रदय को मजबूत बनाता है। हँसने से हार्ट-अटैक की संभावना कम हो जाती है।
2) एक रिसर्च के अनुसार ऑक्सीजन की उपस्थिती में कैंसर कोशिका और कई प्रकार के हानिकारक बैक्टीरिया एवं वायरस नष्ट हो जाते हैं। ऑक्सीजन हमें हँसने से अधिक मात्रा में मिलती है और शरीर का प्रतिरक्षातंत्र भी मजबूत हो जाता है।
The most advanced and effective communication device in this century is mobile phone. Mobile phone is not only being used by the corporate or highly qualified professional. People from all type of social group have mobile phone in their hands now. Usage of the mobile phone is not increased only with all social groups but also with people of all age groups. Children are the more noticeable group as they are using cell phones of all types. A recent research study shows that children are really capable of using any advanced type of mobile phones even without any proper guidance. Though mobile phones are the effective mode of communication, it is a well known fact that it also has adverse side effects if being over used. The mobile phones emit shockwave radioactive radiations that affect the body in various manners.
Adverse effects of mobile phone usage:
Today's children are growing up in a radio-frequency environment that never existed in human history before. The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
- Affects your Immunity Status: cell phones after a full day usage contains many germs on their display which are highly numbered than your toilet seats. These germs are easily transferred to your body as you touch frequently or use close to your face for talking. This increases the risk of exposure to the germs and reduces your immune strength as immune status are not fully developed for children.
- Increase Risk of Chronic Pains: prolonged use of mobile phones for playing games or texting requires continuous movement for your hands which may develop chronic pain in joints of your shoulders and hands.
- Vision Problem: children when concentrate much on playing games in mobile phone they even fail to blink frequently with the increased interest and attraction towards the game. This causes the dryness of the conjunctiva and also increases the ocular tension.
- Affects your emotions negatively and increases the stress level
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child's exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child's brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid's school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children's bedroom at night.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.