Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rasik PatelYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing pain while passing stools and there is swelling in the anal region. I am afraid whether it could be haemorrhoids. Bleeding was also there two to three times. Can you please advise what should I do. Whom do I consult?
Ia! Suffering from a type of skin disease on my face there are white patches formed pls help me regarding this issue and thank you.
I have big red spot in my skin its like a bruise it came out suddenly in my skin. Near in my scapula at my back.
Mere chehre par jhuriya Hai or chicken pokes hone se nisan bhi pad Gaye kafi cream ka istemaal Kiya koi fayda nahi upay bataye.
My body is prone to heat. I live in mumbai. Due to the external heat my face has many heat boils I want to get rid of it. Is raktahandan a good option? cn you suggest some other remedies?
How can I get rid of xanthalisma as its growing day by day around my both eyes? Pls advise. Thank you.
My head/face (skull) is so short. problem is "SHORT FACE SYNDROME" If I do clean shave my head I never go out of my home til 1 month. I feel embarrassed wen I look my face in mirror. So I heard abt maxillofacial surgery. How much maxilla can be lengthened (vertical height) if we undergo maxilla lengthening surgery please reply me Thanks in advance.
I am kapil tyagi from modinagar. I have dark sports as well as melasma on my face. I use eraser cream & melasied cream. But didn't see any changes. What should I do.
Hi sir I'm 19 years old and my hand legs r bcumming dark day by day tell me some way to remove the drak colour.
My chin is burn and scars and wound in my chin can you please suggest me how to recover wounds and scars fastly?
Chemical peels are used for exfoliating the skin around your face, neck and hands. It is a process in which a chemical solution is used for eliminating the dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin. After applying a chemical peel the affected layer of the skin comes off leaving behind a new layer of skin.
Chemical peels may be used for treating the following skin problems:
- Acne and acne scars
- Wrinkles and freckles
- Helps you to combat the problem of ageing
- Excessive consumption of birth control pills can sometimes lead to the appearance of brown spots on your skin. Chemical peels help to remove those spots and marks.
- It also effectively heals damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sometimes dark circles and fine lines that appear under the eyes can also be treated with the help of chemical peels.
- Skin pigmentation can be cured with the help of chemical peels.
Chemical peels are generally not painful and are usually more effective for white skinned people. But they can cause adverse results if applied on cuts, wounds, infections or any skin diseases like eczema.
There are many types of chemical peels such as:
- Light peels: These peels are very mild in nature. Most often Glycolic acid is used as the peeling agent. Light peels can make your skin smooth and can also give you a radiant look.
- Medium depth peels: Trichloroacetic acid is used for peeling in case of medium depth peels. It helps to treat skin problems like wrinkles, pigmentation or skin damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
- Deep peels: Deep peels not only act upon the upper layer of your skin but they rather penetrate through different layers of your skin. Usually phenol is used as the peeling agent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.