Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 27 years and have skin problem. There are some white spots on my back. How to get rid of it. When I was 18 years old that time also it was and cuted. And again now it is happening. I am taking ah-400 tab weekly once.
My left hand middle finger skin is attacked by fungal infection skin is leaving from body everyday skin is leaving please cure me.
I have been having blood in stool since June this year. It occurred thrice between June till yesterday. It again started bleeding since morning. What should I do?
I have a black circle under my eye its looking very ugly sir what can I do for completely remove that black circle from under my eyes. Please reply me for my question i'm waiting for your reply. Thank you .
Hi, my 4 year son is suffering from fissures therefore can someone tell me how much time does it take to heal. I am currently giving him laxicare and ornaments. Is the line of treatment fine. Although wanted to know the cause and things to take care in future. Would prefer if some good pediatric in faridabad can answer this and would want to meet him in person also. Thanks in advance for considering this. With Regards .
My lips are too dark. Like I smoke but I never smoke. Can you give me some remedies to make my lips look normal pink.
I have some infection on my left hand around the palm. It fell like itching some time, when I rubbed it too hard after some time it would have some fluid skin bubble on that, so what should I do?
I am suffering from some type of allergy because of which I get red lines(rashes) all over my body but whenever I have a levocitzine tablets the rashes are gone for a day or two what should I do in order to stop it or tell me because of what it used to happen(or from what I am having allergy)
My wife has skin rashes from last two weeks, she take cetrizine and they get subdue but come up again after 2-3 days. Not sure why this is happening. She has taken some medicine for moles on chin from skin specialist, not sure these are reaction of that medicine.
I have an oily face how To get rid of these. How many litres is better to drink daily for oily face.
I have got a lump in my breast should I remove it or will it gradually go. I is been there for three years?
Hello sir, I have black patches all over my face since 3 months what should I do? Is it pigmentation?
A Gastroenterologist is a physician with dedicated training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and liver. If you are planning to visit one, you most likely have a problem in one or many organs like esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
Visit your doctor to understand the severity of your condition and the course of treatment, as it is obvious that during this time you must be suffering from anxiety and you may not ask the questions arising in your mind. That is why you need to prepare in advance for your first visit with a gastroenterologist.
Being an active partner in the doctor patient relationship is bound to have its benefits. Here are some handy tips:
- Come mentally prepared: Don't let the anxiety get to you. If you need some extra help calming down, try yoga or meditation. You can simply go out on a walk alone to help you focus your thoughts. This is just like any other doctor visit. The good part is that you are taking the first step in easing your discomfort and starting treatment, so go with a positive mind.
- Maintain a diary of symptoms: It is likely that you are experiencing discomfort from past few days or weeks before you finally realize the need to seek out a specialist. Try to remember as much as possible about the symptoms you experienced in a chronological order. Write down any over the counter medicines you've tried or anything unusual that you may have consumed in the past week.
- Take stock of your medical history: It is likely that your doctor may want to know about any historic conditions you've suffered that may or may not relate to your present condition. Many ask you to fill out forms during your first time patient registration which includes many minor details about your medical past. List down any allergies, especially food allergies you have.
- Take stock of your recent medical tests: Bring your latest blood tests and imaging tests (X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, and CT scans) with you for the doctor's visit. If you have a pre-existing condition like diabetes, thyroid or you suffer from other chronic conditions like increased uric acid, carry your most recent medical reports with you.
- Make a list of questions for the doctor: In most cases, the first visit is a crucial factor in determining whether you want to continue the course of treatment with a particular doctor. This comes out of your ability to trust the doctor, his knowledge and diagnosis and an overall comfort level that comes with how well he handles your questions. Start by making a list of questions you want to ask about your specific condition and course of treatment and see if you get satisfactory answers.
- Brace yourself: If you want to suggest a treatment option, make sure you read up all about it before you tell the doctor.