Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rasik Patel
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rasik PatelYour feedback matters!
Sir tell me that how long did I take isotretinoin capsules and how long I apply clindamycin+tretinoin on skin.
Sir, I have been suffering from skin rashes on my back since 1year. It bulges out like pimples (Red colour). It grows more during summer days. I took several medicines but still not cured. Its very irritating and looks strange with those Red spots. Please, suggest some remedy for this.
Before 2 mnth I have sex with gf and after 15 days some white dots in my penis and testicles under skin and after 1 mnth I feel pain in my testicles and after 2 mnth I chek hiv and p24 and vdrl test the report is negative then I check some blood test then my blood test show typhoid is positive. I take typhoid medicine from ayurvedic clinic for 1 mnth then he stop my medicine nd say you r normal but after 10 days my chest is pain and some pink pimples grow up in my body different part and itching also and I feel some white dots in my body what can ido and in typhoid pink pimples or itching is possible nd pls pls help me what can I do.
There's some kind of infection on my head scalp. Some papadi kind of thing is formed on a part of the head. The Dr. has recommended these medicines facility b cream Itraconazole cap Fuzgard 150 mg.
My friend suffering from anus pain. While he was going to motion blood is coming. After that he will get more pain. From past one week he is facing this problem. He was very shy to consult a doctor. Please suggest a medicine.
I want to become fair and handsome by doing melanin treatment? is it possible? if yes then how much is the expense?
Hai sir, I am madesh from trichy. I have problem that in my face. I am generally black in colour. My face is is so black then my body. I had consulted many doctors past 3 years. For my face blackness. But till now I had not got better results. My face is so black with oily. When I go outside under sunlight it looks so black and I can't like to see my face in mirror due to this blackness. My face is not pretty due to this blackness. Please. Give me a better results sir. I had swallowed many tablets. Past three years but no improvement. Please, help me sir.
I am facing with anal fissure for nearly a year .but now my pain become severe. This is my last sem .i have to travel more to complete my project. What should I do for reducing pain atlest till the completion of this semester. I am feeling pain even if I used pain killer. What is the best remedy to avoid pain after bowel movement.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.