Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Sir, I am a 21 year old boy, my hairs are falling very rapidly since last 6 months please help me with this! Thank you!
Dear Sir, I am suffering from black spot on right leg from last three years, What to do? Please help me.
Age 19 male my hair is very very much brown looks like horse hair while touching my hair it seems to be very dirty while touching, want to make it black and very much soft, clean earlier I am using head and shoulder, pantene, patanjali shampoo for it after using for a moment it looks clean hair but after 1 day again dirtiness it shows as Dr. told me to use salisia kt shampoo and altris gel for this ,using from 2 months but not got any benefit as both r very costly what is best for my hair I am feeling very irritating by seeing condition of my hair brownish very much hard looks too much dirty I have dry hair and mild acne on my face.
I am unmarried fem suffering from pcod and thyroid. I am facing unwanted hair growth on my body due to which. I am taking Spirob100 mg and metformin I want to knw how long I can take it so that der s no excess hair on my body.
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people, but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff:
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the breakout of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples, which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis, which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured, but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.