Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi SaraogiYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm married women I want to know secure days for sex so that I will not get pregnant.Please tell.
If I am taking ipill always after sex. Kya hm future me kbhi pregnant ho paenge. Kya ipiil ke karn mere health me affect hoga?
Hi my wife is pregnant about 6 to 7 weeks and it is observed that few drops of brown and white discharge is observed. Is it normal doctor has suggested for a scan next week. Is it normal.
I am 26 year old woman and have no health issues to worry about. I also enjoy a healthy and active sex life. However, for the past few days I have noticed excessive white discharge from the vagina for no rhyme or reason. I want to know if it is a matter of concern.
Mere wife ka mc circle 26-27 days ka but last time 29 days pe hua tha aur uske bad hamne mc ke 4&5 days ko sex kiya aur is bar mc 32 day ho gaiya nhi aaya kya wo pregnent h.
I inserted the Candid Cl Vaginal suppositories tablet at night as per doctor instruction last 6 days continuously, but am get again discharge now, what to do?
Hi im 40 years old I have done ivf test 1st spt and after that I have a physical issue I have a fever and paining body so what I do I call my doctor he told me come 14th of spt. So what I do.
I am diagnosed wid pcos, last month ultrasound report shows bilateral ovaries bulky containing follicles of subcentimeters, right overy size is 10 cc nd left overy size is 8 cc, my periods are scanty, bcoz of this I have acne on my face nd my skin tone getting ,once I taken syrup ashokarishta which improves my acne condition but I leave it after taking one nd half month, now I am going to take treatment in homeopathy can I take ashokarishta wid this, I think homeopathy initially cause more acne before cure please help me in this worried condition.
It is a delicious snack which usually we eat while watching movies or as an evening snacks. The benefits of pop corn is -
1. Regulates blood sugar. Patients suffering from diabetes can have it if made in proper way.
2. Weight reduction as it is sugar free, fat free and low in calories.
3. Enrich in proteins than chips, waffers.
4. Lower cholesterol levels.
5. Prevents premature ageing.
6. Prevents from various other diseases like cancer, tumor, diabetes.
7. Improves digestive system and prevent constipation.
Normally people eat peanuts in winters as it is tasty, nutritious and a good time pass. The benefits of pea nuts are -
1. Improves memory as it contains vitamin b3 or niacin which boosts memory.
2. Lower risk of weight gain.
3. Prevents hair fall/loss.
4. Lower the risk of allergic diseases.
5. Prevent from many other diseases like - cancer, diabetes, heart, depression etc.
6. Aids in blood sugar regulation
7. Peanuts lower the risk of getting gallblader stone.
Jaggery peanut brittle:
Its is healthy, tasty, crispy snacks that is easly available in any season especially winters. It has several benefits:
1. It contains good amount of proteins, minerals, vitamins, and act as an antioxidant.
2. Does not affect sugar level. A diabetic patient can have jaggery peanut brittle.
3. It helps lower ldl and increase hdl level in the blood.
4. Purifies the blood by releasing all toxins from the body.
5. Good for skin. Prevents from any skin problems/allergies.
6. Rich source of calcim, magnesium, copper etc.
7. Prevent from life threatening diseases like stroke, cancers, degenerative diseases, coronary diseases, infectious diseases etc.
So guys celebrate and enjoy lohri festival and be healthy. Happy lohri:)
I m 33 weeks pregnant now and I don't feel any pressure on pelvic and not feel heavy at all. I had sonography in 29weeks and aal was ok. Sometimes I feel lot of movements but they are not strong at all.
I gave contraceptive pill to my girl friend last month and her periods started 2 days before her date. This month her date was 22 dec. And we had sex on 18 dec with any precaution she skipped her periods on 22 and we checked through prega kit after 4 days of her date test was negative thn we checked it again on 6 day and the test was negative like previous one. It's been 8 days she skipped periods and today she realized that it's just a spotting not proper periods is what should I do. Is there any possibilities of getting pregnant?
Hello doctor I got ma last period on May 14th to 17 (4 days). Nw june 21st nearly 37 days over. Still I did not get my next period. Now 37th day I mean june 21st I had unprotected sex. Any chance for pregnancy? Or should I take I pil within 72 hours? please guide me.
My period date is falling during my exams. And I have excessive legs pain during those days. What should I do/eat to start my period earlier?
Is eating non vegetarian recommended for good health over vegetarian food. What kind of non vegetarian food is nutritious.
I have lost my Periods in last 2 month I am do not have sex in with my partner It is Irregular in last 2 month please tell me doctor for I Have Regular periods.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.