Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi R.DedhiaYour feedback matters!
I am 14 years age I am studying 10th class my height is 3.6 and my weight is 29.5 there is still no growth in my height. Please give some suggestions to grow. And plse tell me why there is no growth in my height.
I am 16+ old boy. I suffering from fever since 2 days and I am also having severe pain in my whole body and I am also shivering couple of times.
The condition of obesity is a troublesome epidemic that is spreading like wildfire. As you gain weight, you become more prone to a wide array of health problems. The main causes of obesity are sedentary lifestyle and excessive intake of food. It has been stated by dieticians, that individuals who are 40% overweight are at a higher risk of premature death in comparison to individuals with average weight.
Eating wrong foods can also causes blood pressure problems, which is further aggravated by stress. The medication provided for blood pressure has certain side effects. It is therefore, important to lose weight to improve your health condition in case you are suffering from obesity and blood pressure. There are surgical as well as non-surgical methods used for reducing fat from the body and that help in gaining the body contour.
Liposuction is a surgical method used to remove the excess fat from the unwanted areas of the body. But it is a painful method and an expensive procedure.
Ultrasound Lipolysis: It is a non-surgical method that is used to reduce the fat cells in the body. The fat cells are killed by use of ultrasound waves, and it is a non-invasive method. The main areas where fat cells are reduced include thigh, abdomen, buttocks and upper arm. It is an advanced technique that is ideal for people who wish to achieve weight loss. It reduces the body circumference and improves the body contour.
Massage Treatment: The simple treatment that can be used to reduce cellulite from the body is the Endermology massage treatment. It is a mechanical massage therapy that makes use of a special machine and by which the blood supply in the body is increased by massaging the particular areas like buttocks and hips. It is a non-surgical treatment which is used as a substitute method for liposuction.
Therapies Used For Reduction of Fat: Another non-surgical method for removal of excess fat as well as tough cellulite from the body is Mesotherapy. The therapy involves the use of injectors for delivering the medication to the Mesoderm area and it also rejuvenates the skin. The given condition is corrected by injecting the medication in the Mesoderm, and the injector used for this purpose is known as the Mesogun. There are other therapies also made available for obese people to reduce fat from their body and these include heat therapy, vibration therapy and lipodissolve therapy. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Hi doc, my wife's last period was on 8 June .We started sex from 20th. But since 6 to 8 days she feels pain in both lower abdomen side. Normally she is not feeling it but when touching that area she feels pain. She is not doing any heavy work. Only does yoga in morning. Why this type of pain happening?
I am 31 years old male I have lp skin disease from last 1 year I have tried few cream and tablet but none are effective .please suggest what to do.
I am loosing my hair continuously. What can I do for that. Any suggestions to avoid hair falling. And growing up new hair.
I have got a vaginal infection. Which itches a lot. Specially before mensuration cycle. Even hav some weird discharge .from past 2 months I have been using fungal creams which gives a bit relief! I really need to get out of it!
Everyone loves a thick luscious mane of hair, which is shown on television commercials. To be able to flick around shiny healthy locks, you may have tried the best shampoo brands, made frequent visits to the parlour and consulted the doctors several times. However, did you know that the best nutrition for your hair comes from the food you eat daily? Thinning hair, reduction in hairline, excessive hairfall resulting in an undesirable physical change, can be a major cause of frustration and low self esteem. Healthy and hygienic lifestyle, sufficient sleep, adequate water intake and exercises along with a balanced diet help to promote the growth of hair.
Important nutrients necessary to boost hair growth and volume:
- Most of the hair is made of protein and therefore it is of utmost importance to include proteins in the diet. Protein cells are building blocks for hair and strengthen your locks.
- Vitamin D leads to a healthy scalp and activates the growth of hair follicles.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) leads to the synthesis of an important hormone known as Keratin which forms the fibrous part of hair.
- Inadequate Folic acid in the diet can cause a reduction in cell division and lead to premature greying of hair.
- Vitamin A and C help to keep the scalp free of dandruff. They lead to the production of sebum that nourishes the hair strands and prevents split ends. Split ends can lead to the breakage of hair, eventually turning your precious mane into a rough, dull and unmanageable one.
- Omega-3 fatty acids improve blood circulation to the hair roots, promoting shine and health of hair.
- Iron and Zinc prevent breakage and damage of hair. They contribute to strengthening of hair roots.
Some of the best food items recommended for maintaining healthy hair:
- Carrots, Whole grains, Legumes and Lentils, leafy green vegetables, fruits: Carrots are rich sources of Vitamin A. Carrots have several advantageous effects on the human body, mostly showing remarkable improvement in eyesight and hair growth. Carrots can be eaten in a salad, boiled or lightly tossed in the pan in just a few drops of oil and beneficial spices for added flavour. Carrots can also be made into carrot juice and consumed on a regular basis. Vegetables, fruits and legumes are rich sources of iron, zinc; vitamins that are essential for hair maintenance.
- Lean Meat and Eggs: Eggs and lean meat are rich sources of protein. Egg whites do a commendable job when it comes to promoting hair growth. Egg yolk and the egg whites are known to remarkably condition the hair and benefit damaged hair when mixed with a natural hair pack before shampooing it off. Egg protein is beneficial, whether consumed or applied externally. It must be made a vital inclusion in your diet.
- Oatmeal: Known to have multiple benefits, it must make a way into your diet chart, if you are looking forward to healthy skin, hair and the perfect body weight. Oatmeal applied externally can condition and clean the hair, reducing itchiness of the scalp. Oatmeal consumed in breakfast daily can help to control hormonal imbalance that leads to excessive hair loss. It can also play an important role in controlling genetic alopecia.
- Walnuts and Almonds: The “W” of Walnut can also stand for Wonder nut. This nut contains all the necessary vitamins that activate the hair follicles and increase the volume of hair. It contains, iron, zinc, Vitamins B9, B6 and B1, healthy fats and adequate protein. Almonds are as beneficial as Walnuts, containing all the basic important nutrients needed for your hair. A handful of walnuts and almonds daily will zealously guard your hair for a long, long time.
- Green Tea and Dark Chocolates: Rich in anti-oxidants, green tea is beneficial both when consumed internally and applied externally. The hair can be washed with green tea to remove and prevent dandruff. Dark chocolates are also rich sources of anti-oxidants. Now that’s a delectable way towards healthy and happy hair.
- Fish: Salmon, Mackerel, Oysters are excellent sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.