Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi P. Savla
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi P. SavlaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old male. I have an itching problems in my two sides of penis. Red in color and also cannot wear the underwear. I am applied clotrimazole and terbinafine cream but no result still the same. If any further option?
Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are harmful to us. Within our body, each 'human' cell is complemented by 10 microbial cells. These range from bacteria in the gut to viruses and fungi in other parts of the body. Gut bacteria helps digest food, produce vitamins, communicate with the immune system and create small molecules that help the brain function. Thus it is essential to have a healthy gut- by which we mean a gut with plenty of friendly bacteria.
There are many different types of bacteria living in the gut. Each of these is thrive on different foods. Thus to have a healthy gut, your diet should include a variety of cereals, fruits, vegetables etc. Here are a few tips to keep your gut bacteria healthy:
- Increase your fiber intake: A diet that is rich in fiber is the best way to promote the growth of diverse microbes in the gut. This includes fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, cereals and nuts. Fiber also helps prevent constipation and has been linked to lowering the risk of cancer. To prevent the buildup of gas and bloating by increasing fiber, drink plenty of water with all your meals.
- Include probiotic foods in your diet: Probiotics need not only be taken in the form of supplements. This can easily be incorporated into your daily diet. These can be defined as live bacteria and yeasts that help the digestive system. Yogurt is one of the most common sources of probiotics. Kimchi or fermented vegetables, miso, cheese, buttermilk, fermented condiments and lentil sprouts are other examples of probiotic foods you should include in your diet.
- Try having some carminatives in your meals: Carminatives are foods that soothe the digestive system. Some common carminatives are cumin, ginger, oatmeal, cardamom, cinnamon and fennel. While cumin helps with the digestion of black beans, cooked oatmeal lines the stomach and soothes it.
- Eat weight loss friendly food: Being overweight not only affects how you look but also affects the digestion process. When you lose weight one of the first things you would notice is a lowered amount of abdominal discomfort as your gut begins to feel healthier. This is because weight loss lowers the pressure on the lower esophageal sphincter. This does not allow the valve to open more than necessary and hence prevents food and stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus. Along with increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables, switch your cooking oil for olive oil to notice the difference.
I am a 18 years old male from hyderabad. I have spots on my face similar to them of on my mother's face. They are not Identification marks. But they are in black color and some are in skin color. When I consulted a doctor he said that they can't be cured by using English medicines. So could you help me out of them on my face.
I masturbate 1-2 times a day ,if I stop doing it for a month ,will there be any change in my health or emotional wellness? Is there a chance I will have depression ,when I stop it all of a sudden.
I have stomach infection due to which I am feeling dizziness and have an headache. Please consult on the same. Medicines which I have been taking for infection is Orni O andreko olD. Are these medicines fine or have to be changed.
Hi, I have Gingivitis. Problem.I am a student because no much time of teeth brush. How can solve this problem.
1. Don't lift objects away from your body with your arms outstretched.
2. Don't lift heavy weight.
3. Don't slouch in your chair
4. Don't stand a long period of time.
5. Avoid prone lying.
6. Change position in every 20min.
7. Use hard bed.
8. Use thin pillow.
9. Avoid forward bending.
Whenever I eat dry fruits like dates, cashew, kismis, walnuts, groundnuts, gram and also chicken and meat, I get big pimples as it affects too too hot to my body And I also get big pimples whenever I do masturbation. I request you to please suggest some very effective measure as I am very much fed up of these problems.
Hay fever, also called allergic rhinitis is an allergic response to airborne substances such as pollen, dust mite or other allergens from plants or fungi. The symptoms of hay fever include sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, itchy throat, sinus pressures and congestion. Unlike its name, hay fever does not cause any fever.
The allergy generally occurs seasonally, especially in high pollen months, spring, summer or early fall. Not all people are affected by this allergy. Some are mildly affected. For others, immune system misunderstands allergens as harmful and releases the antibody called IgE (immunoglobulin E) to fight with it. This causes symptoms of hay fever. The symptoms could range from a mild congestion or sneezing to sweats, blocked sinuses, headaches and fatigue.
Hay fever is common during childhood; however, it can develop at any stage in a person’s life. It is believed that people with a family history of allergy and asthmatic patients are at a higher risk of developing it. Children born during pollen months as well as babies exposed to cigarette smoke during early years are also at risk of developing this allergy.
A proper diagnosis of the problem is the key to its management. The allergy is generally diagnosed through its symptoms. Sometimes, a blood test is conducted to test the level of immunoblobulinE. The level from 0 to 6 indicates the severity of the allergic reaction.
Allopathic medication offers a combination of interventions like desensitisation, anti-allergen tablets, steroids and quick relief nasal sprays.
Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a different way of intervention. The patient is treated as per the symptoms restoring the body’s ability to self-heal thereby decreasing dependability on drugs. The best part being homeopathic drugs are free from chemicals and have no side effects.
You can choose to visit a homeopathy clinic or even self-treat through drugs available at homeopathy outlets where detailed symptoms and its prescribed dose can be found out. However, it is important to follow a prescribed dose at right intervals to ensure maximum benefit.
- Allium cepa can be given when there is hay fever with too much runny nose and discharge is acrid.
- Ars alb can be given when there is hay fever with intense thirst.
- Nat mur can be given when there is hay fever with too much sneezing and frontal headache.
- Merc sol can be given when the patient is extremely sensitive to heat and cold.
- Aurundo is prescribed in case of hay fever with excessive burning and itching in the nose, palate, eyes.
All the medicines are generally indicated and needs a homeopathic consultation.