Find numerous Audiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Audiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have used dewax solution to clean my ears. After cleaning ears they are getting closed and its dim to hear and also making my mood dim. What can I do to make them clear and clean?
Can you please tell me the expenses for the single ear operation in Kolkata. My left eardrum seriously infected or replacement may be needed according to a doctor. I know nothing more than it. Suffering from last 3 years, small fluctuation in hearing & frequent itching, discharge in ear. Please guide me anyway. I'm a student & I've economical problem I'll be highly grateful if you suggest me a cheap but best clinic for operation in Kolkata. Please let me know the approximate expenses for it. Thanks doctor.
dear sir/madam i am suresh from mumbai request for your need that my only sister is unable to hear due to nerves problem. She was normal at the time of birth but due to an accident she got fractured her left leg and hospitalized her about 1 month and took too much medicine for recovery her,date time she was only 5 years old.she was heard up to 13 years of her age and slowly slowly she is getting hearing problem. i consulted with the ENT doctors and they only said that she has nerves problem due to the medicines she was taken at the time of fractured and take audiography test and put hearing aid but she is only 21 years old now and study.so please tell me what to do and whom i need to consult about this.
Having loss of hearing in both ears is it due to accumulation of wax in the ears or shall I visit ENT specialist. Using hearing aid for last 6 years.
I've holl in tympanic membrane because of trauma . Doctor said that my homocysteine is high after seen my reports and tympanoplasty is the only option please suggest me what should I do?Please tell.
Hi I am 21 years old female. I have a hearing problem with my left ear. When I am hearing music with my headsets , I found that no music is playing in left ear. But I can hear with my right ear. Whats the problem I do not know. And moreover after talking in mobile phone I am getting pain in my right ear also. I am worrying alot. Plz help me and suggest me some tips to improve my hearing and tell me what my actual problem is?
In this world there is no solution for hearing loss or nerve weakness kya hearing aid is the only solution.
I am 47 years old .From last 2 years, I am unable to feel smell through my nose. But sometimes, I feel smell for a short period.
I want to know hearing song in headphone in low volume for 2 to 3 hr. continually is effective for hearing very much.
I am 37 year old male Hearing problem from last one week, which started after long session of morning walk.
I have been suffering from cold and mucous congestion from 3 year. It could not be cured. But when I stop drinking milks and sweats it has got less. But now I have problem of block nose even if I don't have cold. I can breathe through one nose only .it is very difficult to live with one nose breathing .and also pressure is created in head I can't hear properly due to ear blockage from cold .please tell me what to do now?
Sir, I can not listen properly my hearing power is very low I cannot listen from short distance please help me tell me some clue so that I can resolve this.
I am a losing hair quickly I have tried all types of mahendi and shampoo and condisner a please help dr.. I save my hear please but I am a young boy.
I have a earing loss from birth I have 70% of hearing loss in my childhood when I was born at that time I am jondish and for that reason my ear nerves are dry this doctor said.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
Hi My Daughter age 13 years old is suffering from deaf and dump both by birth. Is she cure by homeopathy or naturopathy treatment. Please guide me how to treat the disease with full detail.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reason is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.