Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi DhurveYour feedback matters!
I have got pigmentation on my cheeks during my pregnancy. It looks dirty. What is the best medicine and how do I apply them?
I had pimples in my face for about 4 years. What should I do to remove this pimples and black spots?
I had cbc test for hair density reduction. Two things were shown high in it, and I google it and got quite scared. I have no other problems other than hair density loss. Please suggest medication. Following is high eosinophil. 07 High 1 - 6 #0; LYMPHOCYTES. 45 High 20 - 40.
Using lemon with honey will help to reduce darkness of lips it is true or wrong please tell me in detail.
I have suffering from pimples for last 3 year. One month before I have consulted skin doctor again I have a pimple on my face what to do for this problem what type I have to intake and what I need to avoid.
I am loosing hair quickly and have tired all shampoos but no effect yet. I don't what else I can do? Please help me to with this regard.
I am losing my hair very rapidly I try many shampoos and hair oil and different type of medical treatment but Else no effects can you help me.
Hello, I am. 26 years old I have skin. problem on my face have scars or black spots of pimple bt now no. Hve any pimple I want to remove all scars or black spots or want to glowing or fairly skin please suggest me.
The permanency of tattoos or being inked has reduced somewhat after the widespread use of laser tattoo removal. It has become a common trend among people to take off the ink which once was put in to be a permanent part of their existence. Although the success rate of the tattoo removal is quite high, there are certain inherent risks of undergoing a laser tattoo removal procedure.
Let's take a look at some of the risks:
- Risk of infection: The process of tattoo removal may pose a risk of infection like any other procedure performed on the human body. However, infections occur in rare cases and only if proper method is not followed or the patient doesn't adhere to post-procedural prohibitions.
- Chances of a scar: Although the colors within the tattoo may be removed, the outline of the tattoo may stay depending on how deep the punctures on the skin were, where the tattoo was put into place. This may also happen due to the type of paint used as it may also result in a permanent pigment removal in the localized area of the tattoo on the skin.
- Hypopigmentation and Hyperpigmentation: After the removal of the tattoo, the skin and the body may react in a certain manner within certain individuals and thus result in problems with skin pigmentation. In certain cases, the color of the skin in the affected area may become paler than the rest of the surrounding skin which is known as hypopigmentation. In others, it may even become darker which is known as hyperpigmentation.
- Side effects: If the patient already has certain pre-existing conditions then the procedure may have certain side effects. One example of this is a delay in the healing process in case the patient has diabetes.
However, laser tattoo removal has been improving over the past few years as a procedure and has come to a point where it is very safe. What might vary from patient to patient is the effectiveness of the removal of the colors within the tattoo, depending on the types of colors that were used.
How to get rid from dark black circles around eyes called as dark circles. Caused due to no sleep. And vitamin deficiency and make eyes glow with no dark patch for beautiful look.
I am 60 yrs old male with good health and physique. Recently in the blood test the thyroid results are as follows: TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) C. L. I. A 119 ng/dl 60 - 200 TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) C. L. I. A 9 μg/dl 4.5 - 12.0 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) C. L. I. A 7.24 μIU/ml 0.30 - 5.5. The TSH is more. Is it serious and any remedies please. And I have some warps in my face and shoulder. The remedies for both please.
I am having blackhead nd whitehead both in my face I want to remove them tell me some remedy last few month having pimples too.
I am 19 years old suffering from severe hair fall. Hair lines are receding highly in my temple region of the head. My hair's are getting thin than before. Please revert back im very scared and don't want to be bald.
In today's environment when sun's heat damages your skin more than ever and the pollution plays its part equally there are some of the skin care methods you should know and employ.
While there are tons of products available in the market which claims so high but most of us don't know the use and the particular product types to be used.
Here I am trying to present some common tips that anyand everybody can do and get awesome results.
The few important skin care techniques include following few points.
1) use of least possible cosmetic products and if using them use them judiciously.
2) do these following steps daily procedures if possible twice a day.
A) cleansing: use a good cleansing product to remove day to day dirt and polution from you skin.
B) tonning: use a good toner to massage and&nbsp;tone your skin. Effective employment of this will prevent your skin from early wrinkles and makes it look young for a long time.
C) moisturizing: last but equally important is using a qaulity moisturinzing after these two step. Skin without moisture looks very dull and gets harm very easily.
These steps should not take more than 15 minutes to do and gives a very good results.
In addition one can use a scrub but not more than twice a week to remove the dead skin tissue and which opens up the pores of the skin.
One must wear a sunscreen lotion that contains spf 15 or higher to prevent the sunrays from damaging it whenever going out.
You can also add a multivitamin and multimineral tablet to your daily diet.
Most of the people have a urge to get a fairer skin but in true sense skin with any shed can look nice when maintained with a good care.
Other facts which all know like eating healthy food, least use of oils, drinking good quantity of water are also helpful in maintaining a good healthy body.
Live healthy and enjoy the wellness.