Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Penis cancer is a form of cancer which affects the penis. It can be caused due to poor hygiene, not being circumcised, HPV infection (human papillomavirus), engaging in coitus with many sexual partners and overuse of tobacco.
Facts about Penis Cancer:
- Malignant cancer cells start to form in the tissues of the penis.
- Redness, discharge, irritation, sores, lumps and bleeding is characterized by penis cancer.
- Treatment and prognosis usually depends on the stage, size and location of the tumor.
Symptoms of Penis Cancer:
- A lumpy feeling on the penis.
- Change in the color of an area in the penis.
- A part of the skin in the penis becoming thicker.
- A sore (ulcer) that can bleed.
- A velvety and reddish rash.
- Crusty and small bumps.
- Growths which are bluish- brown and flat.
- Smelly discharge of fluid under the penis-foreskin.
- Swelling can occur at the end of the penis where the foreskin usually ends.
- Lymph nodes in the groin area which spreads to the penis.
Diagnosing Penis Cancer:
- CAT Scan (CT scan)- This is a procedure in which detailed pictures of a particular area in your body is taken from different angles. A dye is swallowed or injected so that the organs are shown more clearly. This procedure is also called computerized axial tomography or computerized tomography.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)- This procedure involves using radio waves, magnetic waves and a computer to make a picture of an area inside the body. A chemical called gadolinium is injected in the vein so that the cancer cells can show up bigger and brighter in the detailed picture.
- Ultrasound Exam- This procedure involves ultrasounds (high-energy sound waves) bounce of organs and internal tissues. This helps to detect the cancer cells. The echoes form a detailed picture of body tissues. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a oncologist and ask a free question.
I have suffering from the cancer of lungs and that's why iam feel week and I has no enough money for my treatment that's why any financial help is given by you are more usfull for me and my future life.
My uncle age 79 years is suffering from enlarged prostrate, urine bag has also been fixed, since, he was not able to pass urine, Doctor has advised Ultra sound & biopsy, rest of blood & urine tests are ok, his hb is low and feeling weak, when should he undergo surgery?
My father is suffering with advance prostate cancer. Now he can't walk due to fracture in him. When is the proper time to operations for hip before chemotherapy or after. His chemotherapy start from tomorrow. His bones are weak. After chemotherapy how many month he take to recover nd we when we operate my father for hip so he can walk properly?
My girlfriend lives in Spain and I am in india now days, actually she has a small muscular hard ball in her breast and she already consult with kinesiology person and taking treatment she don't have normally pain but only pain at the time of pressing the breast. Please suggest me if I can do some treatment for her in india or kinesiology is good for her. Thanks.
A bundle of flash on my shoulder about thumh size with no pain. Could it be a cancer who to get it be checked. Kindly assist.
Cancer is one of the leading causes of premature death in the world. Cancer usually attacks the human body without any warning. However, most cancers start showing early signs. Keeping this in mind, one should learn how to recognize the early signs of cancer in order to get a timely treatment.
Here are 7 warning signs of cancer that one should be familiar with:
1. Unusual blood discharge from the body- unusual bleeding from any opening in the body is not a healthy sign. The presence of blood in the stool or blood in phlegm while coughing are some of the early signs of cancer. Bloody discharge from the vagina or from the nipples is also worrisome. Consult a doctor immediately if this happens.
2. Change in bowel and bladder movement - people experiencing a sudden change in bowel movement and bladder discharge are advised to visit a doctor immediately. Blood in stool, chronic diarrhea, and change in color of the stool can point to colon cancer. Blood in the urine can be an early warning sign of bladder cancer.
3. Sudden weight loss and onset of fever - experiencing a sudden weight loss, say of 5 kgs, in a matter of days is considered to be one of the earliest signs of cancer. A sudden onset of fever is also considered a sign.
4. Frequent indigestion and pain while swallowing - most indigestion is credited to an upset stomach while pain during swallowing is considered to be a sign of a sore throat. However, these warning signs could point to the onset of cancer as well.
5. Lump in breast or any other part of the body - forming of a lump in breasts or any other part of the body like the armpits, testicles or soft tissue can be a precursor to cancer. People are advised to visit a doctor if they discover any lumps on their body.
6. Persistent cough and sudden change in voice - a cough that is refusing to go away maybe a sign of lung cancer. A sudden change in voice maybe an early warning sign of cancer of the larynx (throat).
7. Sudden change in a wart or a mole - if you observe a sudden change in the size, color or texture of a mole or wart on your body, it is advisable that you get it checked as it could be a sign of cancer.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.