Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi D.M.Your feedback matters!
I am suffering from stomatitis from my childhood. Now I am 21 years old. I take a-z gold medicine but when it occurs it stays upto 15-20 days. What medicine should I take?
Hi my name s vijetha and ma question s I am facing pcod nd how to take ths Primson 35 tablet? Whthr to take before food r after food?
Sir. Mere papa ka gutka khany s mooh nhi khulta. Ab unke galo m soojan din p din barti ja rhi. please btay is bary m.
I am pregnent. 8 weeks. In torch test rubella igg 62 cmv129 hsv27. But igm -'ve. Can my baby healthy?
My son is 11years, he is finding difficult to digest food. He is not feeling angry. I should force him to eat. liquid food he take. But not sold. Please suggest.
I am suffering from HBP & Diabetics since last 4 years. My present count of BP is 92: 145 and Sugar level are 215: 258. I am using Amlodac AT (one time) and Gemer 2 (two times). My right leg is swelling since last 3 months. Pl. Advice what to do to control Blood Sugar and pl let me know the reason for swelling and its remedy.
I am 36 years old. I have wrinkles and dark spots on my skin can you please suggest me some cream for it.
Hello doc, some day before I have a sore on a side of my lips that contain puse and swell then I push and it comes out and hole remain there, it just heal after few days but spot remains there I use clinskin cream it make that area reddish but not even tone so I request you to give some home remedies.
My mom is having blood pressure ,due to that she is not able to sleep so can you give any solutions for that?
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 67 years aged male. I have ben walking for about 45 minutes daily. For the past couple of weeks, after a walk of say 100 meters I feel pain in the right hip joint area. After a few minutes of rest I can walk again but the pain relapses and persists.
Dissatisfaction about your own body is very common. Negative self image may affect one’s self esteem and lead to depression and generally make you worry or be conscious all the time.
Here are few tips to overcome the feeling of body dissatisfaction.
1. First of all, let’s understand one basic fact - NoBODY is perfect! quite literally.
It is important to be realistic about your body and to remember that a perfect body is neither essential for your happiness nor does it have much relevance to your fitness.
2. Exercise regularly to stay fit and to boost your mood. Do the workouts which you enjoy doing.
3. Don’t compare yourself with others as they might have perfect body but might not be as fit or happy as you feel.
4. Accept that you are what you are and it is absolutely OK to be just the way you are. Instead it is advisable to focus on your abilities and work on to improve your skills. Prove your strengths which build your body confidence.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Can anyone describe my hormones report. I have irregular periods problem. This report is normal or not. FSH* - 5.66 LH* - 11. Prolactin* - 12.74.
I am having isnophiliya what is this by this I am having cough and cold problem and it takes 4, 5days a digter tilled that I am having this disease his name is yd singh he is child speslist he tild me that when I was ten year old what can I o.
Some common issues of women juggling with multiple roles are:
- Floating anxiety
- Stress of managing work
- Inability to prioritize work and a piling list of “things to do”
- Inability to fall asleep
- Constant complaint of fatigue and tiredness
- Lack of interest sex
- Extreme feelings of guilt
- Loss of self confidence
- Have realistic expectations from self: even god can’t keep everyone happy.
- Plan and be far sited: before taking up new role be sure and set expectations with your family.
- Seek help from family and spouse: it’s ok to ask your spouse to help. Don’t except that they will understand.
- Nurture independence: ensure you family gains independence including your child, which will reduce your work.
- Take in your plate as much you can: communicate to your family how much you will be able to do. Be assertive.
- Don’t be ashamed of few things that you are unable to do.
- Make your husband your best friend.
- Don’t be afraid to set your expectations from your family.