Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChuleYour feedback matters!
Hi I am unable to use my mind when I am in stress. Usually it happen in night. Can you help me how to think good in night. Please tell me.
I am 32 years old and have mental illness for past 6 years. Doctor says schizophrenia. I can't understand. I take medication but many side effects, can't continue. I can't control my emotions, can't continue job. Help me, how I recover from this illness?
I am 39 years old male. I am in the process of divorce (mutual consent). Some time I am unable to get deep sleep during night. Some disturbances are there every one or two hours during night sleep by the way of thoughts. Is it normal in this period? How to avoid it? What shall I do? How to free my mind.
My sister suffered epilepsy about 4 years ago. She is 17 years old. When the problem start it was fearful, cut her tounge, out of since. We are worried about this mater. I am bangladeshi. I want to take her in kolkata. Please give information.
I am 30 years old. I am observing depression and anxiety symptoms. Kindly help with medicine which is easily available.
I have habit to smoking I want to stop it but when I try to stop to smoking then I am able to let go for 3-4 days but after that I have to smoke because my mind not work. So what can I do for this.
Bipolar mood disorder, otherwise called manic depressive disorder or manic depression, is a genuine and serious mental problem. It is a disorder that can lead to unsafe conduct, damaged relations and career, and even self-destructive inclinations if it is not treated properly and on time.
Bipolar disorder is portrayed by outrageous changes in the state of mind, from mania to depression. Between these mood swings, a man with bipolar disorder may encounter normal moods as well. Here is how it can affect a relationship:
- Bipolar disorder can turn into an issue from the very begin of a relationship. Exploring any sentimental relationship - whether it is dating or marriage - can be a risky attempt. Including bipolar disorder with its crazy ride of feelings in with the general problems in a relationship, and connections can turn out to be all the more difficult.
- However, not everybody with bipolar disorder encounters the state of mood swings of depression and mania, but when those scenes do happen, they can destroy a relationship.
- During the hyper stage, a person can lose his or her feeling of judgment. That implies spending all their money carelessly, breaking rules, and taking part in dangerous practices like medication and liquor abuse. When you have a partner with the bipolar issue who gets into a hyper stage, it can be extremely harmful to a great degree for the relationship since they might do things that hurt you or may trouble you financially.
- Any number of things, from work problems to financial issues, can lead to fights and put a strain on a marriage. However, if one of the partners has a bipolar disorder, simple stressors can trigger their mood swings. That might be the reason why around ninety percent of the relations and marriages with a bipolar partner, fail.
- Having a relationship when you live with bipolar disorder is troublesome. Nevertheless, it can surely be dealt with. It takes the efforts of both the partners to make it work.
The initial step is to get diagnosed and treated for your condition. Your specialist can give you hormone balancing drugs, for example, Lithium, with antidepressants to control your symptoms. Treatment with a clinician or psychologist is additionally vital. With treatment, you can figure out how to control the practices that are putting pressure on your relationship.
Here are a couple of different approaches to alleviate a portion of the weight on your relationship:
- Take your medicine as recommended
- Take a marriage education and counselling class
- Manage your stress in different ways whether it is writing in a diary, taking long strolls, or listening to music
- Attempt to adjust work with more calming exercises
- Adhere to a customary rest cycle
- Eat healthy and exercise frequently
- Maintain distance from liquor and caffeine