Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChuleYour feedback matters!
Suffering from sleepless with anxiety neurosis. Habituated to depend tab. Restyle 0.5mg for sleep. Some times, have to take 2 tabs. Ofcourse, am in severe financial crisis due to loss of job for 1-1/2 year. Seeking a suitable solution to get rid of my above illness asap.
Hi I have a girl friend. She's 2years elder than me. 3years back she was 27 and I was 25. We use to have romance. I use to touch her breast, butt and sometimes vagina too. Once we had nude romance too. When we had romance her expressions use to blank which discouraged me from making more romance. At that time she said she is fine in having romance. But she said that she's not getting any sexual desire though we are having nude romance. But I use to get a lot. She's fine to have sex. But we didn't had sex. Is that possible that girls won't get sexual desire even having such a way of romance? Do they have such a capabilities to control mind not to get sexual desires?
I lost my mother all of a sudden last year and i m preparing for aipgmee at home.I suffer from loneliness and hopelessness,low self esteem.I seem to have developed a dependent personality,and i pick up quarrels with my long time friend and boyfriend(long distance now).I face difficulty with concentrating in my studies.Please help
I need to quit smoking. But I am not ablrle to. Although I smoke not more than 5 a day but I wanna get rid of that too. Can someone suggest anything please.
I want to increase my memory and concentration. What I have to do ? I really wanna increase my memory. Help me.
I have high blood pressure for the pass 15 yrs, I'm now 39, try very hard to have baby. I request the doc in polyclinic to switch my medicine to the type that suitable to have baby. But my pressure is always on the high side after the switch, the reading is always 150/110. I'm feeling very depress. What should I do? Please advise.
As I was patient of depression from 2years. Its going to b cured finally. Bt I have grt notion to do something myself in society. So when I study something, I develop an urge that I will do something grt like that. Coz of this I have developed an headache. As reading such books inspires me a lot. But develops a headache on me dat leaving only I thing, I sud do something n I will do something. What, s this? May I know plz? What sud I do. Be far from such books?
Mai apni life me jo bhi kaam kaarta hu sochta hu k mere se koi galti na ho lekin bar bar galti hoti hai. Aur aaj ye sthiti aa gayi hai k meri naukri bhi khatre me hai. Mujhe kya karna chahie. Pl's help me.
Dr, tomorrow my daughter is having mains exam around 9.30 am ,can you suggest any diet for my child today and tomorrow morning, Thanks.
I am 43 years old Male, I feel depression daily in the morning, I am not taking any type of medicine. I am Administrative Officer in Pvt. Society. No limits of my working hrs.
I am 28 year old female, I am jobless wherever I go I am not stable. I have no money, and I can not depend on my parents. I do arts and crafts, but that amount is meagre. I like to do things big, but I am not stable anywhere. I have lots of ideas, but lack of support I face.
Hi I'm a male or boy my lips size is big it looks ugly and people keep on strain at me wat to do how to make it look normal and lips is big like I had an operation or surgery of my lips I had a got a boils so to remove it I had an surgery and bcoz of tht my lips looks big it is not in normal shape and swelling also happens please tel me wat to do please help me plz.
Benefits of tobacco cessation are many. You reduce your risk for hypertension, cancer, cardio-vascular diseases and other serious chronic diseases substantially, at whatever age you quit your nicotine habit. The earlier you quit, the more you benefit. If you quit before the age of 50, you bring down your risk of dying from smoking-related diseases by 50%. But if you’ve crossed 60, suffer from heart disease and/or hyper tension, you can manage these diseases better through tobacco cessation.
Here are a few other health benefits of stopping tobacco use:
- Reduces risks of heart disease, cancer especially lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cuts down risks of Impotence due to erectile dysfunction in men, and fertility problems in women
- Optic neuropathy affects the optic nerve that conducts visual signals from the eyes to the brain
- Cataract Macular degeneration is breakdown of the tissue at the back of the eye
- Gum disease
- Losing teeth early
- Osteoporosis or spongy, thin bones
- Complications in pregnancy i.e. women who smoke have more complications during pregnancy and have low-birth babies.
Your food and drink also tastes better once you kick the tobacco habit.
So, how can you stop smoking? Are there any medications and strategies available? The answer is a definite ‘Yes’. Tobacco cessation has been honed into an art these days.
- Clinics: There are tobacco cessation clinics that help you with tobacco cessation. These are manned by psychiatrists, who can provide detailed information, encouragement, and tips to stop smoking.
- Medications: You can use many medicines while you’re trying to stop smoking. This increases your chance of quitting and including nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). NRT can be in the form of gums, sprays, patches, tablets, lozenges, and inhalers. NRT is even available without a prescription. Medicines called bupropion and varenicline also very useful.
- Electronic cigarettes: Electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes are designed to look and feel like normal cigarettes. These contain a heating element that vapourises a solution and looks like smoke. Some may also contain low levels of nicotine. There is currently controversial evidence on their efficacy.
- Counselling and behavioural therapy: They are both very effective too, especially if you are being guided by a cessation expert. He or she can help you with a personalised quit plan, including ways to cope with nicotine withdrawal. Apart from this, online support is also available for those who don’t have the time or money to engage in personal, face-to-face counseling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.