Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChuleYour feedback matters!
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Sometimes headache or stress comes in my mind after worries about future and mostly about my studies. How can it removed and what the way I can becomes my brain more sharp?
My husband takes alcohol daily 2 bottles since 25 years. Want to know the medicine to make him stop drinks.what can i do?
Sir, memory is related to understanding. Understanding better =stay in memory for longer. But my problem is that I take time to understand it better n i'm not good in memorising either. Sir I am slow in analysing and make myself confused which I takes time to understand to clear confusion. The correct word to describe my problem is perplex. Help.
I have bipolar disorder diagnosed in 2010. Presently I am taking Lovax 300 mg (Oxcarbazepine) x 2 times, mortimer 25 mg (Nortriptyline) x 1 at night. Alprax 0.25 mg x 2 times. My problem is Lovax 300 mg which is a mood stabilizer works OK but causes side effect of severe 24 hrs lower back pain. As soon as I stop taking it, my lower back pain stops fully in 4-5 days. This I have tried 2 - 3 times and I can confirm it, lower back pain is side effect of Lovax 300 mg. Presently I stopped it since last 7 days and I am feeling depressed and suicidal. I have taken Torvate Chrono 400 mg x 2 as mood stabilizer for 6 years, it worked but caused high serum ammonia in the end and severe lethargy and sleepiness in daytime so stopped it. Lithium gave me side effect of burning sensation in urine along with feverish feeling, plus I have severe diabetes so had to stop it. Can you suggest a mood stabilizer which I should take? Shall intake Torvate Chrono again?
I am 23 year old female I have stress bcz of stress I can not talk calmly with anyone and my behaviour become so rude Even in night I can not sleep likr normal people sleep everyday. Please suggest me what can I do.
I am 45 years old I have throat problem and I can't able to speak means voice is not clear so please help me what I take medicine for dat.
I am 25 and my husband is 27. We got arranged marriage. My husband is so silent character. In the beginning, I noticed he looks at girls even at my sister and each and every time I warned him not to do. Still he did that, and after six months of marriage I got pregnant. Now I am 7 months pregnant, In my first month he left his job. Now he got a new job, so for the past 5 months he was with me upto my six months pregnancy. Now he got a new job, and staying in distant city. He do not make a call for me or even text chat with me. If I asked about that, he says you sent me to job but I want to be with you until baby born. I could not say anything because, even I need my husband in this time but this job he got after a lot of struggles. He says that I do not love him but I love him a lot, He is so reserved character so he never share anything to me, how could I change him, also I care a lot for him, even he knows that well. Pls suggest.
I am suffering from agoraphobia what should I do. I am very scared thinking about pani attacks which I feel many times on the roads and in a college also.
Im so sensitive, im patient of depression, my husband doesn't love me ,wt can I do. Pls give me few advice.
Doctor I have problem in two foots unbelievable pain continually and foot finger also pain any body suggest good medicine to free from pain.
I usually remain frustrated without any reason when I am alone. What is the reason for the unreasonable frustration and what is the cure for this?
I have been in alot of stress due to my office work. My headache has been gaining serious problem since 3 days. I am taking energy supplements but it's not helping. Please can somebody tell how I can deal with my problem.
I've been depressed after I lost my father and discontinued my studies and after recent incidents, I feel a little overpressure and agitated and I'm getting very bad thoughts of committing suicide all the time. Please help me :(
Its OK to cry sometimes, scream, throw a tantrum, seek attention at times. Its not OK to punish yourself when angry, Its not OK when you don't ventilate. Let it out..share it.