Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rashida BoppaiYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam before 7 days ago I was make physical relation with my partner first time in my life. Just after 15 minutes of vaginal sex I was start feeling a mild itching on my plivet parts and then after 5 minutes I feel itching in my hole body for 10-15 minutes. Is it normal or any symptoms of any type of allergy or disease?
I am 22 years old. Just before 3 months got married. Still I couldn't have sex. If my husband inserts his pennis on my vagina its paining a lot. Because of this pain I couldn't allow him even. And this month periods came about 12 days and within 4 days gap periods came again for 10 days. What should I do now ?
I am of 29 female. My period lasts 2 days since last year. Normal bleeding not heavy bleed. Not any pain in wastes. Maybe any problem in future in my pregnancy due to less days period?
I am 30, female, happily married since April 2013. I am a working woman and also my husband is. We love each other. We are planning for a baby. But unable to conceive. I had a leproscope Gald Bladder operation when i was 14. In the same operation my excess appendix was also got removed. So, my question is - am i not physically fit to conceive and do I need a checkup? If so, in which medical section?
I am 27 year old and my vagina has enlarged causing sexual problems between me and my husband. What should I do?
Say “i do” in your most flawless self!
Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day. Unfortunately, it's that very stress that often takes an ugly toll on her skin. But that doesn't have to be you. Whether you have a complexion like katrina kaif's or not, it's still a good idea to visit a dermatologist. Apart from treating skin problems, your dermatologist could recommend cosmetic treatments that are apt for you. We give you some insights on the popular pre-bridal treatments recommended by Dr. Deepti dhillon, celebrity cosmetic dermatologist and medial director of appleskin clinic.
• apply a broad spectrum sunscreen of spf 30 or more
• use a skin lightening cosmeceutic cream: regular use of a skin lightening cream recommended by your dermatologist at night will help tackle blemishes, other imperfections in your skin and even out your skintone.
• exfoliate once or twice a week: a good exfoliating regime helps you get rid of dead skin cells and other impurities. Both physical and chemical exfoliation will lead to glowing skin on your wedding day.
Stay tuned to know about the pre-bridal non-surgical cosmetic treatments…
#bridal #skin #body #hair #care #regime #skintips #glowing #flawless #blemishes #eventone #exfoliation #treatments #sunscreen #lightening #cosmeceutic #products #dermatologist #clinic #delhi #appleskin
We are about to ruin sex for you
Sex is not all sunshine and rainbows. There are real risks you ought to know about.
We all know there are dozens of benefits that come with having regular sex. Makes you wonder if there are any disadvantages, right?
Sex sure has side effects, so you might want to look out for these signs that tell you to cut down on sexual trysts.
1. Back pain:
Harming your back is a very common side effect of sex, especially if you are experimenting with new positions which you are not very comfortable with. If either of you is suffering from a back condition, make sure you place a pillow under your hip while having sex. Make sure that the positions you try do not affect your back a lot.
All men carry bacteria on their penis, and they need to make sure that they following a healthy genital hygiene to avoid transmitting these bacteria in women. Men must regularly retract the foreskin and clean the smegma (a combination of shed skin cells, skin oils, and moisture), especially before the sexual act
Sometimes, sex can get so good that it drains you out completely. So much that you wake up feeling tired and exhausted. If you're going for an interview or if you have important things planned for a particular day, sex can mess it up for you.
4. Penile fracture:
If you are not having sex properly, sometimes, by accident, you can cause a penile fracture. There are claims that it happens because of the woman-on-top position.
5. Psychological problems:
Sometimes, if you are not able to satisfy your partner or if you are cheating on your spouse, you tend to get depressed or anxious in a while. A lot of people even go through a low self-esteem if they are not able to satisfy their partner or if the partner refuses to spice up the sex life due to various reasons
My mother is 46 year old she has a problem of white discharge and a lot of pain in waist and thai what to do ^
Hi I got married last year Dec 2015 I have menses issue the cycle is usually 45 days I am planning for baby but no results may I know what can I do to get pregnant.
Hi I am 24 year old. I had sex with my bf. And he ejected on me. I took ec pills. I had heavy flow. And now I am not having my periods. Is there a chance of pragnency after heavy flow? or my periods date is changed due to ec pills?
Hello Dr. Am 23 year female worried about pregnancy my period are regular and all types of reports blood, thyroid, scanning, tests are normal and husband also a healthy person married occur about one year not getting pregnancy, and today egg white like discharge occur why this is happening ans me.
I am 23 year old and 3 months back I gave birth to a beautiful girl child. Now time to decide the best possible option for preventing pregnancy for at least 3 years. In past I have suffered with white discharge and vagina infections too many times. Can you help me to choose the safest option. Will coper t kind of thing will increase the chance of vagina infection.
What is the risk of having sex with multiple uninfected partners. As what I understand, aids happens when you have unprotected sex with an infected person. Please advise.
I am 23 years old and suffering from PCOD. Underwent treatment fr 6, months but it's of no use. AM nt getting periods from last three months.
I Want to know when can pregnancy be achieved easily. Tried 2 times but found no result.Please tell.
Hi. Dr.I had my sex on 4th july and she had her periods on 20 june. And we have done unprotected sex. Can it caused pregnancy of my wife? I hv'nt use any contraceptive pills. And my wife don't get periods yet. What to do?
Hi I am 35 years old male. Having blood in urine from 7-jul-2015 till date but no pain as such. I met a urologist and he asked me for certain tests including blood, urine tests and ct scan. A mass of around 13" 16 mm is found in urine bladder. Am I suffering from cancer, if yes, what stage it may be? is it treatable?
During pregnancy, your body is subjected to several physiological changes including increased hair fall, continuous indigestion, headaches, development of varicose veins, skin pigmentations and so on. The growing baby bump hinders free movement as well. Quality time with your husband or partner is helpful, but is not the best way to relax you. During pregnancy many partners stop having sex due to body issues. Intercourse is extremely important to comfort an expecting mother. Going by a few sex positions cited below, partners can enjoy pregnancy without a speck of stress.
1. Spooning- In spooning a woman lies on one of her sides while the male partner lies behind her on his left or right side. Both partners should lie on the same side or if not they will end up turning their backs at each other. Penetration happens from behind. This position enables shallow penetration, which is good for the baby.
2. Do it like a clip- In this case two bodies should align like a clip. The man lies on his back while the woman is on the top facing him. Her knees are folded next to him and she is in the shape of an arch. Her hands serve as support as they are firmly placed on the bed behind her arching back. There is ample space for the bump.
3. Perch on him- It is healthier to avoid pressure on the abdominal region when pregnant. Make your man sit on a stable surface; say a stool or a chair. Sit on his lap with your back against his chest. This way the woman can regulate the depth of penetration by moving backward and forward. She is on her toes and her abdomen faces no weight.
4. Do it the Amazon way- The Amazon style of intercourse needs to be carried out on a chair or a stool. The male partner remains seated while the woman sits on his lap facing him with her legs across his sides. The baby bump is comfortably positioned between the partners and the lady takes charge by moving up and down.
5. Doggy style- The doggy style keeps the expecting mother away from exertion. She crouches on her hands and legs while the male partner enters her body from behind.
6. Living Room style- Let your rounded belly rest against the softness of the living room couch. Kneel on the couch to suit your feasibility, while your partner penetrates you from behind. The pregnant woman balances her body by holding on to the couch with her hands.