Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranjith Inamdhar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjith InamdharYour feedback matters!
What medicine should be taken delay the menstrual by one week. As I have to travel, pls suggest a medicine.
Bitter gourd juice contains a train of important nutrients ranging from iron, magnesium and vitamin to potassium and vitamin C. An excellent source of dietary fiber, it also contains twice the calcium of spinach, beta-carotene of broccoli, and the potassium of a banana. to reduce the bitterness of the drink iadd some honey or jaggery to it or pair it with sweet fruits like apple or pears. You can even add lemon juice to lessen the harsh taste of bitter melon juice. A pinch of black pepper and ginger can also decrease the tartness.
- Karela Helps in Maintaining Blood Sugar Levels-Bitter gourd contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been shown to control diabetes naturally. if you consume bitter melon juice daily , consult a doctor before doing so.
2. Karela Lowers Bad Cholesterol Levels-“Bitter gourd juice is anti-inflammatory and also helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels in the body. Thereby, it significantly reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.” It also maintains the blood pressure of the body as it is rich in potassium, which absorbs excessive sodium in the body. It is rich in iron and folic acid which are known to decrease the risk of stroke and keep your heart healthy.
3.Karela is Good for Glowing Skin and Lustrous Hair-It is powerful anti-oxidants along with vitamin A and C which prevent premature skin ageing and diminishes wrinkles. Furthermore, it reduces acne, aids in treating eczema and psoriasis, as well as protects the skin from the harmful UV rays.The nutrients vitamin A, vitamin C, Biotin and Zinc impart shine and lustre to your hair . Applying bitter gourd juice regularly to your scalp can decrease hair loss and greying of hair, treat split-ends and rough hair, shrug off dandruff, and combat itchiness. You can apply bitter gourd juice directly to stop hair fall or mix it with some curd and massage on your scalp and hair for conditioning.
4. Karela Cures Hangovers and Cleanses the Liver-Bitter gourd juice swiftly wipes out alcoholic intoxication settled in your liver.
5. Karela Helps in Weight Loss-Bitter gourd is low in calories, fat and carbohydrates. It keeps you full for longer and hence, it can easily fit in your weight loss plan.
6. Karela Boosts Your Immune System-Bitter gourd fights viruses and bacteria and strengthens your immunity. It prevents allergies and indigestion. The antioxidants work as powerful defense mechanisms against illness and also help fight free-radical damage .
7. Good for Eyes-it helps in preventing vision-related problems such as cataract since it has compounds like beta-carotene.
There is a blister/ulcer on the side of newly coming wisdom tooth. I don't take any tobacco products and I am also a non alcoholic. Could it be cancer because my father was also having cancer. Please help me.
Medam meri pregnancy ko 6july ko 3rd month lag jayega. Meri first pregnancy hai. Mujhe yeh janna hai ki me baby ki heartbeat ko pet pr haath lagaker ya kab mahsus karungi.
I am Dr Nimmi Rastogi. I am a practising gynaecologist at Sarthak medical centre, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi. I visit a number of corporate hospitals and my area of expertise is infertility. So, these days we are seeing a lot of cases of Polycystic Ovarian disorder also commonly known as PCOD a complex hormonal disorder where girls have late periods, scanty periods, women are unable to conceive.
There are also other things like weight gain, abnormal facial hair growth, spurt of acne, mood swings and all kinds of premenstrual syndromes. This can be caused due to family history at times due to diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity.
We ask you to not ignore these symptoms. Come to a gynecologist to run certain tests to rule out or confirm the diagnosis. Once the diagnosis is confirmed, we recommend certain medicines and certain lifestyle modifications.
Life style modifications is the mainstay of the treatment si that we ask the person to lose weight in case the person is overweight or to maintain an ideal weight. Don’t eat processed food, don’t eat junk food, have more proteins and lesser carbohydrate, go organic and you know, live healthy. Generally, breath deep and live free from stress, exercise every single day, have plenty of omega 3 fatty acids and omega 6 fatty acids.
So these are simple measures which you can inculcate in your routine and have some relief from this complex disorder.
So, I am available for consultation at Sarthak medical centre, Malvinagar. You can locate me on Lybrate on their website and other places also. So, if you have to make a consultation and you want to seek an online consultation, that also is possible. So, feel free to connect to Lybrate.