Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjith InamdharYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, my husband and I are starting to plan for a baby. I have a 30-32 day cycle but my period got delayed last month and I got it on 35th day. Please help me understand when would be the fertile period for me this time. Since my period got delayed I am confused when the ovulation wld happen. I got my blood tests done. Everything is fine only haemoglobin is low at 10.8%. Please advice.
My mother has blood cancer (leukaemia) she is getting her treatment (only medicines no change) from Vellore. But she experiences heavy pain in back legs hips and also heavy flow during her periods please tell me how to treat her.
I am 6 month pregnant. 1/6/1016 my weight was 70 kg and now my weight is 77 kg. And my doctor give me b.p tablet but I am little confuse, my b.p is normal so why she give me b.p tablet.
I have marriege in month of May 2015 & we trying for baby .. still we both not visited the doctor yet ........... can you pls help me in that
I am having brown/red light discharge since tuesday so its been five days now. The first day of my previous period is on the 15th. Is this normal? I am not sure if this matters but I bleed on my last intercourse (july 6). The blood looked like period.
Maximum how many days can a girls periods be delayed? If she has stress or any kind of depression or somewhat.
I missed my periods. It has been about 2 weeks. I'm not pregnant. This month has been a stressful month for me. I have irregular periods P.S. I have IBS. Could it interfere with menstrual cycle?
I shaved my vagina and butt awhile ago but it should t look like this and im really worried because a couple days before that I had unprotected sex. I am so worried and its very painful.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 24 years old girl. I have irregularities in my period that will gaining my weight. Now a days my weight is 56 kg .which affected on my regular period cycle. Please guide me how can I loose my weight.
Hey I have a doubt regarding an unprotected sex. I had an unprotected sex last week and two hours I drink ginger tea as I read about this remedy on Google and then the very next I took I pill. I had my sex around 5 pm and I took I pill around 2 pm. Last month I had my periods on 20 October and I did intercourse on 6 November and after taking I pill I was having white discharge but it was normal but as my dates are near the white discharge increases is there any relation between I pill and white discharge I am worried. Please reply me soon.
Doctor My marriage was on 23/11/2011 STILL IAM NOT PREGNANT . I done 1 time iuv and leproscopy surgery. Please can I conceive after this ?
Having a kinnow a day will energize your body. Owing to the huge amounts of carbohydrates present in the fruit including glucose, fructose, and sucrose, it proves to be one of the best sources of energy in winters.
Kinnow acts as an effective medicine for stomach health problems. It helps in kick starting the metabolism and keeping one healthy for a long time. For those recuperating from illness, the fruit acts as an energizer.
One of the best qualities about Kinnow is that it absorbs into stomach and aids in digestion without placing any burden or load on the stomach. Those with weak stomach are recommended to take kinnow juice instead of milk.
Since Kinnow is rich in mineral salts, it helps in alleviating acidity. The fruit is very helpful for those leading sedentary lifestyle.
Kinnow is helpful in reducing sluggishness of intestines resulting from intake of junk and various sub-standard foods. It helps relieve chronic constipation.
Kinnow is known as one of the best anti-poison medicine. The juice is when prepared with clean distilled water enhances appetite and pancreas functions. It expedites the process of elimination of harmful toxic elements from the body and keeps it healthy always.
With so many benefits of consuming Kinnow fruit, it is start adding these to the daily dietary routine. The citrus fruit rich in vital minerals and vitamins keep you fit and healthy. It is also good for skin health.
I am 26 years old & married as my husband & we both have same blood group can complication will come during pregnancy or having a child please guide me.
I have irregular periods with premature spotting. Flow stops in 3-4 days and overall amount of blood loss is also very less. Seeking guidance. Please advise.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medicine system, which believes that an individual’s overall health and well-being is a mix of physical and emotional health, achieved through a balance between the three doshas, vaata, pitta, and kapha. An imbalance between these three doshas results in diseases. Different diseases have predominance of one of these doshas. So prevention and cure of disease should be aimed at restoring the balance between the three doshas. Ayurvedic approaches, therefore, are very comprehensive, not just aimed at curing the presenting symptom, but also in restoring balance of the mind, body, and the environment.
The treatment approach goes back to basics, taking into account natural ways of living, which helps in rejuvenation, detoxification, bio-purification, and improved immunity. This is achieved by a combination of healthy eating, yoga, meditation, herbal oils and mixtures, Panchakarma massages, etc.
- Ayurveda believes in eating healthy. The various meals in a day should not be based on cravings, but on what the body requires and can digest. While the morning meal should be heavy, the dinner should be light and at least a couple of hours before sleep.
- Eat intelligent by including a lot of seasonal stuff, nuts, spices, seeds, leafy greens, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid canned, processed, and packaged food. Also there are specific food items aimed at restoring balance of vaata, pitta, or kapha, as the case maybe.
- Maintain a regular sleep pattern, which allows the body to align with the circadian rhythm and clear itself of impurities.
- Using common spices like turmeric, ginger, garlic, cloves, etc. to restore balances is also popular in Ayurveda. Various herbs are used either as churnas, powders, or oils to cure different conditions. These help in restoring the balance between the three doshas and prevent further disease. Oils used in Panchakarma and other therapies are also useful in detox and bio-purification. The mixtures are known as Rasayanas and are highly beneficial in detoxification and improving immunity.
- Avoid habits like smoking and drinking and drug abuse. These cause excessive toxins and stress and impair overall health in multiple ways.
- Ayurveda also believes in yoga (Surya Namaskar, Pranayama, etc.) and meditation to calm the mind and manage stress, which can help avoid a lot of lifestyle diseases, be it heart disease, diabetes or insomnia.
Ayurveda, as mentioned above, does not address the presenting symptom alone, but looks at an individual holistically and treats the person as a whole. The result is slowing of ageing process, feeling of rejuvenation, longer life, improved quality of living, and slowing onset of diseases. With lifestyle disorders on the rise, adapting an Ayurvedic lifestyle will help in prevention of disorders and an overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.