Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I have acne for the last 3 years. i have tried various methods from peel,homeopathy,allopathy et but they dont go. i am fed up i am 17 years old. help ?
I am 26 years old male and have a acne problem from 3 years. I have used many medicine but not benefit yet. What should I do now?
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I Have stomach Problem every time I Feel Very Heavy AND feels Like I Have Gas Problem Because of That I Feel Pain At The Corner Of My stomach And Also I Am Suffering From Fatness And Hair Loss Please Suggest Me What should I Do?
Actually I have a hair fall problem. everyday my hair is falling. I do not knw wt can I want to do pls give me some solutions for stop this falling.
Now I having piles problem, in bottom one side skin small out of the area. In skin top side small dots many more find it in that area heavy pain, pl tell how to solve.
I have redness on my scalp. From last one year. N have dandruff a lot. and because of it. I had a hairfall. So is their any medicine?
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I, m suffering form acne & acnestar in my face. please suggest me some helpful medicine and remedies to get rid and totally remove scar from my face please help me.
I am having some Light Brown spots on both my feet. No irritation whatsoever. I am on Medication for Mild Hypertension - Tenechlor 25 mg. May I know reasons for the same and whether this would be a problem in the future.
I have psoriasis since 5 years back. I have gone to many doctors nd they say that there is no permanent cure for psoriasis. Currently im using daivobet ointment. Do you suggest any other medicine?
I am 25 years of age and I have pimples acne on my face and dry and oily skin also for five years regularly.
Hi I am 23 years old girl. I have too much etching on my face. When I go outside in afternoon I feel to much itching and burning on my face. What should I do? I do not use any sunscreen yet. Tell me if any good medicine any cream or gel or any sunscreen for this.
Which fruit can help for loose weight? What are the causes of constipation? Any relation between constipation and pimple?
My problem is that when I wake up my face skin becomes very oily and dirty and that's why I got so many pimples in my face I want pimple free skin please tell me the medicine.
Near By Doctors
86%MBBS, MS (General Surgery) - , DNB (General Surgery) -, DNB (Plastic Surgery) -, Fellowship in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Fellowship in Breast and Body Contouring, Rio, BrazilCosmetic/Plastic SurgeonLilavati Hospital & Research Centre,₹300 at clinic