Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RanjitYour feedback matters!
My period is not coming regularly. I had usg done n doc said there is no problem. My ovaries are good. She said it may be due to hormonal changes. What should I do for this? What is the reason for this?
In case of condoms leaks breaks or ruptures. What should be done in case of unprotected sex? Consumption of unwanted 72 tablet after having unprotected sex does it avoids pregnancy? On losing virginity on first sexual act it leading to vaginal bleeding n pain what one must do in such conditions?
Mine hormones report T3 132 normal range: 60-200 T4 7.6 4.5-12.0 TSH 3.49 0.30-5.5 Thyroid normal Mine T3 132 T4 7.6 TSH 3.49 Sir mine hormones are normal know? I have pcod problem egg not growing so please tell me I don't have unwanted facial hair in my face or legs or chest. I don't have periods problem now Egg not growing that only problem Weight also reduced Don't have ovarian cyst also 2 times scanning over not growing egg that only problem So don't ask again for you told pcod and endly you told ovarian cyst not there told first you clarify that word don't tell me My age 24 Height 5.3 Weight 63 kg Please tell me correct answer don't confuse me I want to conceive so please.
Last month I got twice period that means starting of the month and ending of the month. This month I did not get period .may I know what is the reason.
My cesarean section done 20 days before. Can I walk for 2 hours in a day? And I want to start my job. For that I have to sit for 5 to 6 hour in a day. Can I do that also.
I cleaned the pre cum at the tip of my penis and entered a lady for about 5 seconds without ejaculating in her vagina and I pulled out. I never had a first ejaculation before the pre cum came. What are the chances of getting pregnant and does pre cum contains sperm.
I am 32 years old, I am planning my baby now. I had gone through an abortion in March 2010 in the 22 week of my pregnancy. I have consulted a gynaecology doctor and got all tests and ultrasound done. All reports are normal only my thyroid (tsh) was 5.2 so doc asked to take THYRONORM 25 mcg and a folic acid tab. I am ovulating every month. I was having a 28 days cycle for years then it suddenly since last 3 -4 months it started to fluctuate sometimes 26 days sometimes 30 days last month it was 35 days. Why is this happening?
I am 20 years old now, and I got married in the age of 18. I am not getting pregnant from last 2 years. What can I do for getting pregnancy. please suggest. Thank you.
I miss my periods. After that I check the result is positive so that I take mifegest kit after take mifegest kit bleeding start and small amount of tissue come today is 13 day bleeding come continuously what I can do I am pregnant or not at that time plzz help m I don't know what I can do right now.
Sir. I am 27 years old and recently got married. My wife is feeling very painful while I am inserting penis in her vagina. Please suggest me any lubricants to do sex with out causing pain to her.
I am 42 years, and i am undergoing treatment to get conceived from past 1 year, is there is any possibility that i get conceived
Hi meri shdi ko 3 years hogye r time par bhi pired aata 28 to 32 days me but mujhe aaj tak kabhi pregnancy nahi rahe 1 mahina bhi nhi raha he humne apna pura body ka bhi text karvaliya he sab noraml aaya lekin kbhi pregnancy nhi rahi mujhe kya karna chahiye ab.
I'm . 17 years old. I have 4 to 5 bumps on my penis head. Sometimes burning started in Tennis. I didn't sex in my life. I did only masturbation 5 to 6 times. I have this problems since September 2015. My skin look like damaging. Please help me. What's the problem. Is this std? Or any other infection.
Yoga, cold water bath and raw foods twice a day ignites sparks in dying romance or sex
- Hardly 30 minutes fast yoga pranayam, five minutes cold water bath, 20 minutes raw foods and all brisk activities give you miraculous energy and drive.
- This ignites dying romance or sex found in today's busy routine life. youthfulness comes from brisk activities and right postures, and humorous carefree approach.
- Serious boring perfectionist people kill themselves and others too.
- Serious boring perfectionist people kill all around.
- Just make them come back to ground
- Though rough I sound
- But yet tough I found.
- So tease but bring ease
- Don't behave as if life on lease
- In through nose full and out through mouth full 10 times breathe.
- Changes all by 180, nothing to freeze or cease
- Life wife knife all double edged handle trick and grease
In most diseases, early detection of the disease is the key to control the symptoms, cure, reduce progression and improve prognosis. This holds true for sexually transmitted diseases too. As soon as there is a mild degree of suspicious of having contracted a sexually transmitted disease, it is advisable to go for a test. Most of the STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) can develop into serious complications over a period of time, ranging from infertility to even death.
Complications: Why early diagnosis is important: When left undiagnosed and untreated, most STDs progress to cause severe damage from sterility to cancer to even death. Listed below are some complications associated with each of the common STDs.
- Chlamydia: If left untreated, can lead to epididymitis and testicles shrinking and infertility in males. This is a condition where there is pus formation in the scrotum. In women, it can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease which is deep-seated and unable to cure completely. This brings with it symptoms ranging from abdominal pain to uterine infections to sterility.
- Syphillis: Undiagnosed syphilis can lead to blindness and deafness. It can also be passed onto the newborn and lead to severe disabilities.
- Gonorrhea: If diagnosed early, it can be cured completely with antibiotics. However, if left untreated, it can lead to infertility.
- HIV/AIDS: Early diagnosis can help in curtailing the disease. If detected late, then the damage is quite extensive and treatment is both expensive and cannot help restore a lot of functions.
Symptoms of Sexually transmitted diseases: If there is a doubt of having contracted an STD, then it is very important to get tested for the same. Some of the most common symptoms are listed below.
- Women: The most common symptoms in women including painful urination, burning sensation, abnormal vaginal discharge (sometimes bleeding), warts, and abdominal pain.
- Men: Testicular pain, urethral pain, painful urination, pain and inflammation in the prostate, sores, fever, and abdominal pain.
Prevention: Always practice safe sexual practices. When in doubt, refrain from sex until diagnosis and treatment is complete.
Testing for STDs: Some of the standard tests include:
- 1. Herpes- HSV I & II -
2. Testing HIV-- Kits and ELISA available for testing
3. Blood test for syphilis antibodies
4. Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea - from urine as well as swabs for culture
It is understandable that getting tested for STDs is an embarrassing situation. However, there are options available where anonymity can be maintained when getting tested for STDs. This is a wise choice to make as the risk is not just for the person affected but for the partner and in some cases even for the fetus. Early testing can help prevent complications like infertility and cancer. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.