Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjeet Kr JhaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 years old. From last one year I can see open / visible pores on my face, mostly cheeks n upper lip. I think this is happening to me at an early age. Please suggest me some solution for this. Thanks, Tanya.
Sir/madam on my face there are alot of white heads are coming I tries steaming also but it did not reducing how can I reduce white heads on my nose and chin.
I had been on medicine for few months now for auto immune problem. Hence was prescribed HCQs300 for this. My doctor has told me that these medicines might make skin little dark as a side effect to this medicine and this has happened to my skin esp my face. Suddenly I see my lips also little dark. I don't smoke at all. Is there a way to get my original color back esp of my lips.
I am 21. And the shine from my face is gone. My body and face looks dull. Not matter what I try. I tried almost everything including my diet. Which had almonds, green tea, fruits, every kind of face packs, now I am feeling terrible.
Hello doctor my self arti I am 32 year married woman and I have dark spots on my cheek last year what should I do please tell me.
Respected doctor. I am 37 years old male. My question is- can vitamin b12 injections be taken on arms instead of buttocks, Thanks.
He was suffered and cured prostate gland in 2013 through surgery and till that time to now he was OK but three months ago he had a problem of extra urine or we can say frequently urine problem I, e 15 times in a night. We have consult urologist and also have done so many tests but problem is as it is. He only feel relieve during medicines. Now the major problem arises now a days is insomnia and huge swelling on face and all. Doctors told to consult no one. What should we do? We don't understand please give advice us.
I have dark circles under my eyes it is more dark day by day. Would it remove completely? What is the reason of this dark circles and how to remove fastly? Is it any disease like iron dehydration vitamin etc.
I have fair skin tone before. But it was gone now. How to get fair skin? And I have sensitive skin. So which suns green cream can I use?
Hi . My friend is 22 years old . He drinks like once a week smokes a bit . He has rashes on outer neck and itching irritation soreness on the inside . He suspects it to be cancerous . Local ent says throat infection and gave certain medicines but the throat has been such since last 2 3 months . Rashes irritation soreness . What could it be ? Who do we consult ?
Hi doctor mere pores open ho gaye h koi cream bataiye kam krne k liye meri age 19 years h ya koi suggestion dijiye kam krne k liye thanks.
How glow up my face skin my skin going too rough and damage my face become a deeply dot by cause of the acne my acne when going to fish my face becom stains and space on skin. How I fill my face skin ?
Dear Doctor I am 50 years old i, my skin is loose as compare to other my age person. Pls guide how I can get tightness in my skin and improve my personality.
I am 25 yrs old I have dark circles around my eyes. I discharge within 2-3 mins while having intercourse.
I am 21 year old. I have a boil in my underarm part last month its start to drain it self. But seems now also its drainage little little what should I do I do not want any surgery .is there any way to drainage completely.
I have a lot of pimples on my face and black marks of bursted pimples , how to have a bright skin again.
Foot problems are common among all people. Some foot problems are minor while some are severe and require immediate medical attention or surgery for treatment.
Here are some common foot problems, which require surgery:
- Bunions: These are bony lumps, which develop on the side of a foot and also at the base of the big toe. Bunions occur due to a condition called hallux valgus. This causes the big toe joint to bend in the direction of the other toes, resulting in deformity. This condition requires surgical correction. The surgery required is known as osteotomy, and it involves the straightening of the big toe and metatarsals.
- Hammertoes: Hallux valgus may result in your other toes being clawed or bent permanently. This condition is called hammer toes.
The damage can be eased by:
- Arthroplasty: It involves the removal of a deformed joint between the toe bones, resulting in joint flexibility.
- Arthrodesis: This process fuses the phalange and makes the toe stable.
- Metatarsal surgery: In some cases, the forefoot joints may get damaged due to the inflammation of the joint lining or synovitis, which results in arthritis. These joints are called metatarsophalangeal joints and they can get dislocated due to arthritis damage. Pain and discomfort are felt. Surgery is required when the symptoms are very severe and other treatments fail. The nature of surgery depends on the severity. The most common surgery is done on the big toe to remove the heads of the metatarsophalangeal joints.
- Ankle arthritis: This condition occurs because of osteoarthritis. The cartilages, which cover the ends of the bones roughen and get thin, which further thicken the bone underneath. It also results because of other rheumatic conditions. Pain and swelling is caused with an occasional joint deformity. Surgery may be required when the symptoms are very severe. The three major surgical options for treating ankle arthritis are ankle fusion, triple fusion and ankle replacement.
- Achilles tendon disorders: The Achilles tendon accounts for being the largest body tendon and great force is put through it when moving the lower leg muscles. This wears down with old age and causes swellings within the tendon accompanied by pain. Sometimes, surgery is required for fixing this condition.
- Morton's neuroma: This is a painful condition in which a nerve that gives sensation or feelings to the nearby toes is affected. The nerves are affected in the third and fourth toes. In case the symptoms are severe, a surgery is required.
Foot problems are prevalent in many people and they may occur due to various conditions or reasons. In case of severe symptoms, some foot problems require surgery for treatment. The most appropriate surgical method should be undertaken.