Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
I am a 41 years old I have a suffer from knee pain last two years but not continue pain suddnly walking time and up and down stars I have feel light pain please advise me.
Hi Doctor. main 42 year, ki hoon. Last 2 months se mere donuo pero (legs) tango, main dard ho raha hain. Requested to you elaj batain thankyou.
I am 31 yr old male and had neck pain in morning from last few days (10days). When I shift the neck from left to right there is small sound of some joints/bones. What should I do?
Getting knee pain, when walking or running more than 1 km per day, pain in between knee joints. What should i do to relief from pain?
I had a muscle strain in my back neck and then its hurt me too much. Pain in my arm hand and lats. Aftr one month I relief from pain but some tym ist hurting and I feel like my neck is very tight. please give me some solution.
I am suffering from leg pain from last two months I take lot of medicine but no relief in my leg pain please advice me and give me some medicine which relief my leg pan fastly?
Hi. I am 20 years old & my backbone is paining from a month. I feel pain as I move my body back with back bone after standing still. What should I do?
Two weeks back my lower hip joint connecting the legs and back aches a lot at night, I took out xray and examined but it came normal and do not know if the pain is persisting due to strain in muscle, started using powergesic tablet but it keeps paining if not taken.
My mother is suffering from back pain since last 6 months age 56 years details as follows lumbar spondylosis with degenerative dis disease at L-3-L4 through5-S1 levels now she saying leg getting pains knee problem please suggest.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.