Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rani BatiYour feedback matters!
I'm 39 years old. In my married life of 8 years. I failed to get conceive. My left tube is block. I'my in need of baby. Pls.
I had my period between 10-13th feb n had a intercourse on 17 feb without protection. Is there any chances of getting pregnant? Wht should I do?
LMP is 29/9/16. Upt is positive, but on TVs found that no gestational sac and uterus is empty. Beta hcg indicate 5 to 6 wks. Is there any problem.
I am a pcod girl from 5years. Could not able to recover from it . I am putting on weight due to imbalance menstrual cycle. Kindly help how should I keep my routine with my tight schedule. I am a veggie.
Dear doctor I am a 1 month unwanted pregnant by a mistake done by my boyfriend and I do not want a baby because of my carrier in college so please let suggest the way to removed this unwanted pregnant before itz too late suggest me Medicine please.
After cesarian 3rd month I got regular menses but In 4th month I did not have my periods. That means I am again conceiving or else my next pregnancy has started help me I am worried?
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer
I am 26 years old. Feb 2 2015 I got married. I am working in printing press computer designer. Still not conceive. I have regular white discharge (for ex. Emotion, happy, sad etc.) its coming. If white discharge comes my conceive is possible or not. Pls kindly tel me some solution.
All food sources that we think of as "fats" are made up of fatty acids. These fatty acids have specific chemical shapes that affect both how the fat performs in cooking (or baking) and how the fat affects your health. These chemical shapes generally are classified as saturated, polyunsaturated or mono-unsaturated. All fats contain all three types but are classified by the type of fatty acid that makes up most of the fat. For example, since butter consists mostly of "saturated" fatty acids, it’s considered a "saturated fat."
Examples: butter, lard, shortening
How to spot them: They’re solid at room temperature.
Health notes: A diet high in saturated fat has been linked with elevated cholesterol levels and increased risk for heart disease, so it’s best to limit use of them.
Examples: olive oil, rice bran oil, peanut oil
How to spot them: They’re liquid at room temperature but become semi-solid (or cloudy) in the refrigerator.
Health notes: When substituted for saturated fats, monounsaturated fats can help to improve blood cholesterol levels, thereby reducing risk for heart disease.
Examples: canola oil, sunflower oil, walnut oil
How to spot them: They’re always liquid—even if you put them in the fridge.
Health notes: When used in place of saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats can help to improve blood cholesterol levels, thereby reducing risk for heart disease. "Omega-6" and "omega-3" are other terms used to describe specific types of polyunsaturated oils. Although both omega-6 and omega-3 fats are essential for good health, omega-3s also have additional heart-health and anti-inflammatory benefits.
When you’re cooking at a high heat, you want to use oils that are stable and don’t oxidise or go rancid easily. Saturated fats and monounsaturated fats are pretty resistant to heating, but oils that are high in polyunsaturated fats should be avoided for cooking.
BEST OILS FOR COOKING AS WELL AS HEALTH
1. Olive oil
2. Rice bran oil
3. Canola oil