Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RaneYour feedback matters!
Sir, Nine months ago I found out I was pregnant which unfortunately it wasn't planed the pregnancy interrupted my wedding and a couple of surgeries I was gonna undergo everything had to be canceled off but I was blessed to be pregnant because that same month I Found Out I Was Pregnant I was planning to undergo a tubal ligation so my baby was growing really fast and healthy at four months my bellybutton pop-out but three weeks after I turned 5 months I had a fatal car crash and tragically lost my baby girl .I was at the hospital almost a month because of my postpartum and my health issues but as they release me from the hospital I noticed that my umbilicus was still an outtie it's almost 4 months and navel doesn't go back inn any idea what can it be?
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.
Wanted to know the best birth control pill to be used & I am suffering from PCos irregular cycle. For how many cycles should I use.
During pregnancy in 4 th month, came to know dat I have thyroid hormonal imbalance, my question is this hormonal imbalance will continue after delivery, and also my baby will also have any impact?
Walking has been considered the most easy form of exercise. An average person walks about 3000-4000 steps in a day but it would be really good for your health if you can increase the number of steps up to 10,000, that’s is what every doctor advices people who want to stay active and fit.
Here’s the plethora of health benefits if you are able to walk 10,000 steps in a day.
1. You burn as much as 400 calories by walking 10,000 steps in a day
2. Helps prevent brain-shrinkage
3. Prevents osteoporosis
4. Boosts vitamin D level by exposure to sunlight
5. Tones up your muscles, legs and arms
6. Keeps your heart healthy and strengthens it
7. Keeps us mentally and physically strong
8. Reduces risk of stroke, diabetes and cancer
9. Reduces risk of early death by 30%
10. It makes your immunity grow stronger
11. It lowers disease-risk drastically
12. More beneficial for those who want to reduce weight
13. It is a good substitute for exercise
14. It helps in keeping your memory sharp
15. Increases your stamina of walking thereby increasing stamina required for physical work
16. Keeps your energy level high
17. Keeps you happy and healthy
18. It improves blood circulation
19. It lightens up your mood
20. Walking 10,000 steps also improves your sleep
You do get more or less similar benefit if do a 30-minute walk daily but walking 10,000 steps in a day is the best! As far as counting 10,000 steps is concerned various mobile apps and devices can be helpful.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
We all want to live longer, look younger, have more energy and lead a fuller life, right?
How can it be done?
Of course, eat right, be active, keep your mind sharp, and don’t do high-risk activities is one way. But it turns out, an ice cube and a few moments of your time helps too. At the base of your skull on the neck there is a point.
It’s a pressure point found at the base of the skull just below the bottom ridge of the skull cap at the top of the neck. If you put ice on it regularly, it triggers rejuvenation in your body.
Illness seems to disappear and you find yourself more energetic and just plain happier.
Lie on your stomach and put an ice cube at the point. Leave it there for 20 minutes. You can also use a bandage to fix it in place if you’re on the go.
Doing it once in the morning on an empty stomach and then again once before bed.
What does it do?
It improves your sleep quality
It improves your mood.
It helps regulate your gut.
It relieves colds.
It relieves toothaches and headaches.
It may help relieve lung and cardiovascular diseases.
It may help thyroid issues.
It may relieve PMS.
It may improve mental health.