Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I haven't sleep since 2days, I have a severe headache, and back pain because of long travelling. Please help me to do something that will give me relax. What should I do.
Consumption of non-caloric, artificially sweetened beverages is associated with an increased risk for chronic lifestyle diseases according to Susan E. Swithers, PhD, a professor of behavioral neuroscience at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, published online July 10 in Trends in Endocrinology & Metabolism.
Frequent consumers of these sugar substitutes may be at increased risk of excessive weight gain, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
This risk is independent of baseline body mass indexes.
Another earlier study found that children of normal weight who consume artificially sweetened beverages may have decreased weight gain compared with those who consume sweetened beverages.
In another study, overweight and obese adults who substituted water or artificially sweetened beverages for sweetened beverages had no greater weight loss at 6 months than an attention control group.
Artificially sweetened beverages intake was not associated with improved fasting glucose, but water intake was
Hello. I have lot of laziness for that I will postpone the my works. For that reason I lost so much in my future. What can I do for remove this laziness from me. Please help me.
I am 21 years old and I am having serve stomach ache since 3 days So please tell me what should I do.
I am 29 years old male. please suggest me treatment for tanning of skin of forearm n face. Also treatment of darkening under eyes.
I am 32 years old male. I am suffering for obesity. I have tried dieting, exercise but can not control heavy weight. My weight is 115 kg. I do not have any other problem like thyroid, cholesterol etc. What should I do to loose weight.
I am 50 years old suffering from arthritis since few years. Now I had a lot of pain in joints which make me to move very tough. What should I do?
A fever is an indication that there is something abnormal going on in your body. Learning how to reduce a fever would be of great help to ease your discomfort. However, if a severe fever persists,
I have oily face and pimple problem and also when I go out in the sun my arms and my neck starts itching and burning. Whats the reason and solution of this.
At a point when downpour comes, individuals can be seen moving and celebrating from various perspectives. In any case, this is additionally a season for some diseases and health issues. Because of the sudden change in temperature, the safety of our body turns out to be low and makes us powerless to numerous diseases. Taking after proper monsoon Ayurvedic care tips can turn out to be advantageous to stay healthy.
The digestive framework gets debilitated because of dehydration in summer. This prompts low digestive force. This is further debilitated by vitiation of doshas and dhatus because of storm. Consequently taking after an eating routine that expansion force of assimilation and fortifies the digestive framework would be useful in the blustery season.
- Drink bubbled and cooled water blended with minimal nectar. Drink a lot of water and keep your body all around hydrated.
- Avoid overwhelming, hot, acidic, harsh (chutneys, pickles, yogurt, chilies, curry, and so forth) and salty sustenance as it advances water maintenance, heartburn, bloating and hyperacidity. Evade broiled nourishments, garbage sustenance and meat. Stay away from servings of mixed greens and verdant vegetables.
- Consume light and effortlessly edible sustenances, vegetable soups, steamed or boiled pumpkin, vegetables, squash, zucchini, steamed serving of mixed greens, natural products, khichree, corn, chickpea flour, moong dal and oats as well as more. Stick to nourishments arranged out of old grain, rice and wheat.
- Do not enjoy overwhelming activities like running, cycling and so on which expand Pitta (heat). Yoga, strolling, swimming, and extending are great.
- Be watchful while eating out and ensure you go to a spot which is perfect and hygienic. Totally abstain from eating nourishment which is presented to climate, similar to the ones sold by roadside merchants.