Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ramkrishna PatilYour feedback matters!
How to reduce fat may I know is oil food increases the fat can we take oil food in limit or to completely avoid the oil food to become slim for a day how much calories we have to intake and how much we will get decrease by doing wks what type of exercises mostly prefered in order to reduce fat?
My friend who is 22 years old have irregular period. Last time she had period on 3-4 march and till now her period did not come. She always has irregular period problem. Some time she has period every month and some time in every two month. Pls give your opinion. Thnx.
Today, olive oil is known as one of the healthiest oils for cooking food because of its low level of saturated fats. Olive oil is also said to be able to aid in weight loss, reduce cholesterol, lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases, slow down the ageing process and protect against certain types of cancer. However, not all types of olive oil are the same. Olive oil is extracted by crushing olives and is categorised on the basis of the type of pressing, acidity levels and extent of processing undergone.
Some of the common types of olive oil available are:
- Extra virgin olive oil: This refers to oil produced by the first ‘pressing’ of olives. This oil is extracted using only mechanical or other physical means and does not involve the use of heat or chemicals. The only processing is subjected to is washing, decanting, centrifuging and filtering. The maximum acidity level of this oil is 0.8%. Extra virgin olive oil has no added flavours or aroma and is said to have a superior taste.
- Virgin olive oil: This is the second grade of olive oil. It has slightly higher level of acidity than extra virgin olive oil. It may seem to have a slight flavour imperfection as compared to the earlier oil. This is most commonly used type of olive oil.
- Refined olive oil: Oil that is produced by subsequent pressings of the remaining olive flesh is known as refined olive oil. It has a lighter colour and is less viscous as compared to virgin olive oil. Unlike virgin olive oil, refined olive oil is bleached and deodorised. It may also be mixed with a little virgin olive oil. This type of oil has the same levels of monosaturated fat, but has very little antioxidants.
- Olive pomace oil: The crushed flesh and pits left over from the extraction of olive oil is known as pomace. This may further be used to extract oil known as pomace oil. Pomace oil is an inferior oil that may be mixed with olive oil to improve its taste and texture.
- Unfiltered olive oil: As the name suggests, the unfiltered olive oil contains bits of olive flesh. While this may enhance the flavour of the oil, it also causes a sediment to be formed at the bottom of the bottle. This sediment may become rancid over time and lower the shelf life of the oil. Unfiltered olive oil should ideally be used within 6 months of being bottled.
Apart from the above, there are a number of other types of olive oil such as early or late harvest olive oil, hand picked olive oil, single estate olive oil and flavoured oil.
I am 21 Year old and my hair are growing white. I regularly massage my hair but still their are white hair I use patanjali shampoo n patanjali condition as they are humble and good for hair. Please suggest some remedies to overcome it.
Hi my teeth are breaking i guess they are brittle. Front teeth i went to the dentist he said may be it is deficiency of calcium what can i do. Shall i get my calcium tested and can there by any other reason for the same so that i an get tests in one go
Delicious and crunchy, apple fruit is one of the most popular and favorite fruits among the health conscious, fitness lovers who firmly believe in the concept of 'health is wealth.' This wonderful fruit is packed with rich phytonutrients that, in the true sense, indispensable for optimal health.
They are high in fiber and vitamin C, and they are also low in calories, have only a trace of sodium, and no fat or cholesterol.
Often called a 'miracle food' and 'nutritional powerhouse,' an apple a day really may keep the doctor away.
Apples are some of the most popular and delicious fruits on the planet, and there is nothing like biting into a bright, red, juicy apple to quench your thirst and satisfy your sweet tooth, all while boosting your health in a major way.
Aside from the normal ability of fibrous fruits to make us feel full and increase satiety, thereby reducing appetite and overeating, apples have another unexplained ability to help in our weight loss aims.
Now below are mentioned the Health Benefits and Risks of regularly having Apple Fruit.
Health Benefits -
Apples are loaded with vitamin C. Almost half of an apple's vitamin C content is just under the skin, so it's a good idea to eat apples with their skins. Apples contain insoluble fiber, which provides bulk in the intestinal tract.
The bulk holds water that cleanses and moves food quickly through the digestive system.
The health benefits of apples include improved digestion, prevention of stomach disorders, gallstones, constipation, liver disorders, anemia, diabetes, heart disease, rheumatism, eye disorders, a variety of cancers, and gout.
It also helps in improving weakness and provides relief from dysentery.
Health Risks -
'Eating apples in excess will not cause any side effects,'
No side effects are generally known or expected to occur with apple fruit. However, apple seeds should not be eaten, as they contain cyanide and are poisonous.
Apple seeds, also called pips, contain a substance called amygdalin, which can release cyanide, a powerful poison when it comes into contact with digestive enzymes. Whole seeds will pass through your digestive system relatively untouched, but if you chew the seeds you may be exposed to the toxins.
One or two will not be harmful, as the body can handle small doses of cyanide, but if you or a child chews and swallows a lot of seeds, you should seek medical attention immediately. A very large helping of apple seeds may be fatal.
- Best way to keep yourself hydrated in summer
- Aids in digestion
- Fights acidity
- Helps to manage weight
- High on electrolytes
100 g curd/yogurt
½ tsp roasted cumin powder/bhuna jeera powder or add as required
3/4 cup water
5 to 6 small ice cubes
black salt/kala namak as required
pinch of Hing
a few coriander leaves or mint leaves for garnish
take all the ingredients in a blender jar, except the coriander leaves.
just pulse the blender for some seconds till everything is blended well and the mixture becomes frothy.
pour chaas in glasses.
garnish with coriander leaves and serve chaas immediately.
you can also chill the butter milk in the refrigerator and serve later. but use it in the same day.