Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramila ChhedaYour feedback matters!
I had a habit of masturbation last 3 year Do masturbating in week 3 or 4 times Iska meri health par kuch asar parega ya nahi?
Dr. Sahab hmko hlka fever kai dino se feel ho rha h .aur thoda weakness v .aur mere body me aksr fdfdaht hoti rhti h kvi pair me to kvi hath me kvi grdn .kisi v jhg .ye kya ho skta h .plz mjhe jld hi btaye. Meri age 20 year h..
Sir/madam, From last 2 years , I am getting pain in right side foot and leg (only in night time while sleeping). I have also consulted doctor for this. They suggested me to take vitamin tablets and body pain tablets. But still problem not solved. Please suggest me any medication.
Hi sir am 21 years old and I have sugar in past 4 years and am using insulin sir please give me any solution for me.
Hi I'm 43 years athletic physically fit weekly twice or thrice I have sex sometimes 2-3 sessions continuously is it k? Also I have oral sex I make my dick suck is it safe? KKK?
I have suffering from pain in my throat. Irritation is very high and I can not even eat food. What can be the diseases. Is it tonsils or something else.
Hello , I'm having pain in centre bone of the chest. Everytime touching that centre bone of the chest I feel the pain. What should I do?
My father is 59 years old and he has a 70% blockage on his one artery. He is under medication. But from 3 to 4 days he feels a speaking on his left hand which is passes through from heart to right hand. Is it dangerous or what?
I'm feel unhealthy over the last few days and I'm saying it because I feel that I'm not taking a fair enough diet (very less proteins, average fruits & vegetables). Currently I'm suffering from Sciatic nerve pain and I was advised to do Strengthening exercises. However, I'm really concerned about other lack of nutrients. Is there any Tests in specific that I can take to find out what nutrition should I take in particular to fulfill a balanced healthy diet?
I am masturbating from 17 now I am 23. Will I be fertile after marriage or else I will die with heart attack soon in young age due to ed.
I am 46 years Male from last 4 months suffering from Uric Acid problem. At time of wake up my legs below knee and and palm of both the hands are very much paining.
It feel better if you can suggest something to increase penis size and girth and at the same time increase in erection and intercourse period Thank you.
Actually I have a major migraine problem plus foot fading colour nd after my body starts swell. It cause me ultimately extreme pain. What should I do for this.
Cholinergic Urticaria is a skin problem that a dermatologist can diagnose and treat. The most common cause of this condition includes sweating. It may be of four types including poral occlusion, generalised hypohidrosis, sweat allergy and idiopathic. Mostly, the common triggers include heat and consequent sweat which can cause a variety of symptoms in the internal organs. Let us find out more about the signs, symptoms and treatment of this ailment.
- Signs: There are many signs of the onset of this ailment including a rise in the body's core temperature after physical pursuits like running, workouts, eating spicy food, fever, hot showers and even emotional stress. When there is a persistent rise in the temperature every time you indulge in such activities, it may be time to take a look at symptoms so that the dermatologist can make a proper diagnosis.
- Skin Related Symptoms: Itching and burning sensation on the skin can point at the presence of this disease. One may also find rashes that can appear on the arms and neck, as well as the areas where the skin folds and sweat percolates. Also, you may find tiny welts that can form in a cluster to give the appearance of a large growth or swelling.
- Digestive Tract Symptoms: The digestive tract may also get affected which can lead to loose motions and cramps in the abdomen.
- Respiratory Tract Symptoms: There are a variety of symptoms of this condition, including breathless and wheezing as well as changes in the respiratory tract.
- Other Symptoms: Headaches, palpitations, nausea and salivation are other common side effects and signs of overall discomfort. In very rare cases, Anaphylaxis can also set in as a symptom of this condition.
- Treatment: Ample measures will also need to be taken so as to avoid a heart attack due to sudden cooling and drops in temperature. The dermatologist can prescribe beta blockers like Propranolol as well as anti histamine drugs that can contain the symptoms of the allergic reaction. Regular everyday use of antihistamine drugs may be required for these patients. Immunosuppressants and leukotriene inhibitors can also be used in such cases.
- Lifestyle Changes: The best treatment in such cases is avoiding the allergens that trigger or cause the condition. In many cases, the patient may have to stop exercising so as to avoid the severe symptoms. The patient will also need to avoid too much exposure to ultraviolet rays which can lead to rapid desensitisation as well as autologous sweat.
Patients suffering from this condition should record and report even the smallest change to the dermatologist so that there are no serious health implications in the long run.