Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I am using neutrogena fairness cream. And I am in search of black heads remover cream. So suggest me.
I met an accident one month back so I got stitches on my knee there is a bad scar on my knee what to do.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
I Am facing hair fall problem for the last 2 years. So can you please suggest me what should I need to take care to prevent hair fall as well as to have hair growth.
I'm having hair fall from three months. My hair's are too dry so please help me to stop hair fall Sorry for my bad English.
I am 18 year old. And I am facing a great problem as my body hair is growing rapidly. And as a woman it's quite odd. What should I do know. Is there anything that can reduce my body hair or I have to trim it? Looking forward for your reply.
Dr. I am 24 yrs in my school days I have gray hair til now how can I change the colour without any chemical after my delivery I had hair fall heavily solve my problems Dr. it's very difficult my hair fall is too bad hair fall hair damage gray hair thin hair help me Dr. these are all my problems.
I am 27 years old, I ma having hairfall from last 3 years, m using minoxidil n festraide tab. But no result. please help me.
I have many pimples in my face so how can I removed pimples in my face permanently So I have very good face.
I am a 16 year old boy. I was having patchy hairloss along with dandruff during my isotretinoin dosage. I stopped the dosage and now the hapless is gone leaving my scan with very low hair density. Will my hair come back?
There is also another way of applying the potato over your skin. You need to make a pulp by grating a medium sized potato and add few spoons of honey in it. Mix them and apply it over your face. This will be much more effective in removing the dark spots and blackish skin tone easily.