Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rameshwar Madhukar Rao GutteYour feedback matters!
How to remove blackheads permanently? After the age of 12, I got many black heads on my face and seriously I am fed up with this. I want to get it completely diagnosed.
I would like to know best night cream which is. Suitable for Indian skin and also will help to reduce signs of ageing like wrinkles etc. Kindly suggest.
I have allergy prblm when I drink milk. Headache comes after drink milk. What can I do for this type of allergy prblm sir. If it can cure from any medicine?
Is it possible that the growth of unwanted hairs on chest and back be permanently removed by laser hair removal treatment?
Sir I am 24 years old. But from the last few month my hair become fall. I take many medicine and other treatment but there is not good result. Tell me what I do now.
Hi sir, I using shampoo daily, now my hair looks dry and reddish, what can I do for get naturally black hair.
Hi Doctor I am facing problem of hair fall and dandruff from last couple of years. Can I be treated?
I have black marks on my face for more than a year! I badly wanna get rid off it! Please tell me how to remove it effectively?
My age is 19 and my hairs are turning white rapidly I do not know the reason. What to do to recover them. Please help me.
What is the symptoms of flu? And second I have little white pimple since childhood in my face and sometimes my hand? Pls give me some suggestion?
severe itching on black mole at right side breast and im not comfortable to work and not comfortable to wear some dresses. Especially inner bra. Pls help. I messaged here 5 hours before and I got a reply from a doctor. He told me that it is a kind of fungus disease and he asked me to upload a pic. But im not comfortable to show my private parts here pls help.
We all think of sunscreen as something that goes into our vacation kit when heading out on a hike in the hills or to the beach. What we fear is being out in the sun can reduce fairness and/or case a tan, and a sunscreen will help maintain complexion. This is a completely wrong notion. What we need to be aware of is that even the regular, daily sun exposure during driving or going to office can do as much damage if not more. The sunscreen, therefore, assumes a very important role in your daily personal care. Read on and find out more.
- Relationship with skin cancer: Studies in the US have shown that skin cancer is the most common type of cancer, and sun exposure is the leading cause of this. It is the regular exposure on a daily basis that cumulatively leads to this, rather than a one-day exposure minus the sunscreen. Using sunscreen on a regular, daily basis provides a good shield against skin cancer.
- Slows down aging: The dry skin, wrinkles, sun spots, and dark circles on the skin are more a result of unprotected exposure to sun rather than just ageing. The sun is the most powerful agent that can lead to these effects and it is very essential to guard yourself against it.
- While the general belief is that the sun is less harmful during cloudy days, it is not so. The ultraviolet rays of the sun filter through clouds and cause equal damage as they would during sunny summer days. Studies have shown that these rays which filter through the clouds are capable of continuing their accelerated ageing effects even after you have reached your homes. It is not just the amount of time you are actually out in the sun that counts. The collagen in the skin that gives it the firmness is damaged, leading to sagging and bagging.
- Using a sunscreen provides a shield against these harmful UV rays. Research has shown a 73% reduction in the invasive forms of skin cancer by using sunscreen on a regular basis.
- It is popular belief that fair complexion is more affected by sun exposure. It is true that darker complexion has more melanocytes that increase the natural protection, but this does not ensure complete protection against the harmful ultraviolet rays.
After reading this, a sunscreen lotion with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or more should find its way into your grooming kit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.