Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rameshwar Madhukar Rao GutteYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old male and having skin allergy between thigh folds, underarms and between fingers I have been used clobeta gm for a couple of days but it gives instant relief only kindly give me either the names of tablets or ointments which gives the permanent result. Allergy is looking like pimply and pinkish rashes.
I am loosing my hair my hair is becoming lite and thin. Please give some tips to grow my hair quickly and thickly.
Hi, I have experienced something weird and want to know whether I should see a doc or not. I had pain in my left elbow from past few month and in my forearm from past three four days & yesterday I noticed a strange mark on my wrist as if a band is tied, its not very much visible but is swollen like bumpy stretch marks and is little bit reddish in color. Pls suggest what it could be.
I am getting pimples from last two years? I am 19 years old. I stop eating oily stuffs and drinking lots of water? what else I can do?
I am suffering with dandruff for past 2 years pls give me any solution I have consulted many doctors and many shampoos and lotions.
I am 20 years male. And I am having a disease called pilonidal cryt I just wanted to know what are the risk on this disease. And should I get it removed. I am still studying in college. And its my final year.
Hair loss is a very common problem and a number of people face this issue. There are numerous reasons that can account for hair loss. As we already know, it is normal to lose about 50-100 hair strands in a day. This is because the rate of hair loss can be replenished, however, the moment the hair fall rate increases, hair loss problems start occurring.
Although reasons for hair loss may vary from person to person, here are a few common reasons for hair loss
- Hereditary i.e it happens in people with a family history of baldness
- Post pregnancy is also another phase, which can cause hairfall
- Major illness, surgeries, or severe traumatic events can trigger major hair loss
- Hormonal disturbances like PCOS, menopausal changes etc causes hyperandrogenism which results in hairfall and hair thinning
- Certain medicatition can also cause hairfall
- Physical or emotional shock and extreme stress can cause enormous hair fall
- A diet which lacks sufficient amount of vitamin D, iron, protein, vitamin B12 deficiencies and other required nutrients can be a reason for hair thinning
Now that we have talked about the causes, it is important we discuss the solutions; here is a list of treatments for hair loss which might be very efficient.
- PRP therapy: Platelet rich plasma therapy is a hair restoration therapy which essentially gives natural looking results. Platelet rich plasma is prepared from the patient's own blood using a strict protocol and is injected on scalp with fine needles. Growth factors released from blood cells called platelets do their job and hair re-grows in a very natural way.
- Mesotherapy: This is a treatment that essentially stimulates the mesoderm using superficial microinjections into the target tissues, thus relieving a number of symptoms. In this therapy, the hair follicles grow and survive and proper blood circulation is stimulated.
- Micro needling: This is another method used to treat hair loss. In this treatment the skin is poked with numerous tiny needles causing micro-injury, thereby, causing the skin to stimulate collagen and also induce hair growth on the scalp.
Primarily the underlying disorders need to be addressed with relevant treatments after thorough investigation. Appropriate topical and oral medications are advised. Along with these, the above mentioned procedures are used to treat a problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.