Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh Vira
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ViraYour feedback matters!
I did not get my periods this month. Every month I used to t before 4-5 days of my period date. There is no chance of pregnancy becz im unmarried and I never gone through any sexual activity. please help me out what to do to get my periods im worried!
My wife is having left leg knee pain since last two months, x-ray taken but there is no problem found. What is the reason behind it?
I am suffering from fever, cold and cough from last week. What is the best medicine to cure the three things?
No redness and pain is also little may be it's because frictional injury sir because I carry my baby he is 11 kgs do I need any treatment?
Hlo I am suffering from phimosis .i want to ask 1.what to do to make my fore skin of penis open correctly 2.is it ok to do sex in phimosis 3.how to increase my penis size. Tel all my questions plzz.
I am 32 male and my wife is 28f. We were prescribed viagra by a doctor in delhi. But recently we got shifted so we don't have his info. So please can you suggest if my wife should take 50 mg or 100 mg viagra? Please answer asap.
Sir I am suffering from skin disease. I think it is a fungus disease. I have used many tube like tigoderm, fourderm, funginil B. Till now it hsnt cured pls advice me suitable medicine. It occurred in my face and thigh (upper part of leg) pls advice me good medicine so that I can cured easily and fastly.
My penis was once 6.5 inch of length and 4.5 inches of girth when it was erected. Now it's just 4 inch and 2.5 inch respectively due to excessive masturbation. How can I solve this issue and get back old power?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.