Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ViraYour feedback matters!
I have migraine over 6 years, I have been undergoing treatment but as of now I stopped due to multiple intake of capsules. Could you let me know how can get rid of migraine without using any capsules? Is it possible?
Preparing for a bodybuilding competition next month my trainer suggests me to take ephedra as fat burner only for one month just to cut extra fat, should I take it or not? It's only for one month.
Hi I am Yogesh G I am 19 years old. I am not able to put on weight. I would like you to give a best diet advice for me to put in weight soon.
I am six week pregnant. I feel very tired and restless all the time and my back is also very hurting. Please suggest what to do.
Hi . I am 23 years old. I have to increase fat in my body. Right now I am so weak. Please give me suggestions. What should I do?
Hi Dr. I am 31 years old female had miscarriage of 23 weeks on 18th feb 2016. My gynaecologist advised me to start bio- preg F medicine. My last two periods were on 15th july 2016 and then on 5th August 2016. Yesterday (29th august 2016) I took a pregnancy test and it showed a dark c line and one slightly faint t line. What does it indicate? Am I pregnant?
Seizure - Sudden surge in electrical activity of the brain; which affects how a person looks or behaves for a short time.
Epilepsy - Two or more seizures separated by a time duration of 24 hours, with reversible causes of seizures having been ruled out.
Be Calm -
- You must be calm. Reassure People.
- Place a soft object below the head.
- Be Reassuring and friendly as the person recovers.
- Ensure that the person does not hurt themselves by removing objects that may injury them.
- Always time every attack. The time beginning of the attack until the person regains composure and awareness.
If fallen - Position
- Turn the person gently to one side - Recovery Position. This will ensure airway remains patent and prevent aspiration.
Never to do
- DO NOT hold the person down or try to stop the movements.
- DO NOT try to force open the mouth or insert hard objects like wooden sticks, spoons or finger, as this will increase injury to you and the patient.
Once Person recovers, offer him help to reach his residence or hospital, if he seems confused and dazed. Be Reassuring and Friendly as person recovers.
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Indian Epilepsy Centre
Missed periods were on 9th march 2015 sore breast urinating frequent 3 home pregnancy test all showed 2 red lines can it still be false positive pregnancy test.
My sister age is 20 and she had 2 milk teeth it is not broken yet. please give suggestion what should we do. Is it better to remove teeth by a dentist. Is there any problem my sister face after removal of teeth.
Respected sir/Maim I am 20 years old girl my weight is approx 70 kg, my weight is little bit more but I am totally fed with my butt fat it looks so bulky from back side. Sir please please suggest me some exercise or diet planning which could reduce my butt please.
I have very slim body. I want to gain some weight as soon as possible what I can do for this and results should be positive and fast.
The term short stature describes the height of the person that is significantly below the average height for a person's age, sex, racial group, or family. Growth failure is often confused with short stature. Growth failure that occurs over time eventually results in short stature. By definition, growth failure is a medical condition. However, short stature is often a normal variant.
Short stature may or may not be a sign or symptom caused by a medical condition. Your child's growth must be assessed over a period of time and not just at a single point. Any departure from a prior growth pattern, appropriate for the child's genetic background may signal the appearance of a disease.
Short parents tend to have short children. Children with a family backgroud of short stature does not have any symptoms related to diseases that affect growth. Children with constitutional growth delay do not have any diseases. These children enter puberty later than their peers. However, because they continue to grow for a longer period of time, they catch up to their peers as they reach their adult height, which is normal and comparable to their parents.
Some symptoms may signal a medical condition causing short stature. The following symptoms should be further investigated by your doctor:
- Child has stopped growing or is growing slower than expected (less than 4 cm, or 2 in, each year in the pre-pubertal child of elementary school age)
- Weight loss or gain (more than 5 lbs in a month)
- Poor nutrition/loss of appetite
- Delayed puberty (absent breast development by age 14 or absent menstrual spotting by age 15 for a girl or absent enlargement of the testes by age 14 for a boy); note that the presence or absence of pubic hair is not a reliable sign of pubertal development
What Causes Short Stature?
The three major reasons for short stature are constitutional growth delay, genetics and disease.
Constitutional Growth Delay: Some children simply develop later than others. These children are often referred to as 'late bloomers'. These kids are small for their age and often enter puberty later. However, they'll continue to grow after their friends have stopped. They usually catch up by adulthood.
Genetics: If one or both parents are short, there's a strong possibility that their child will also be short. If there are no underlying medical reasons why either parent is short, their child's short stature may be perfectly healthy.
Disease: A number of diseases may cause unusually short stature. These diseases fall into several categories:
- Endocrine diseases affect hormone production and often height. These include growth hormone deficiency (GHD), hypothyroidism, or low thyroid hormone levels, and Cushing's disease.
- Chronic diseases can also decrease height through their effects on overall health. Examples of chronic disease are heart disease, asthma, inflammatory bowel disease, diabetes, kidney problems, sickle cell anemia, and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Genetic conditions that affect height include Down syndrome, Turner syndrome, and Williams syndrome.
- Bone and skeletal diseases, such as rickets or achondroplasia, may change stature through their effects on bone growth.
Problems during pregnancy can affect the height of a child. Malnutrition can also lead to short stature.