Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh V. Chiluvery
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh V. ChiluveryYour feedback matters!
I have gap in my teeth. Also my two front teeth are very wide, approx 10.5 to 11mm. My doctor is saying that before going for braces, I should have rct on both teeth and shape it to reduce its width. Is it good to go for rct and alter the natural teeth or should I go for braces without changing width of these two teeth.
I am suffering from a very bad and chronic skin disease psoriasis for last two years, I hve taken homoeopathic medication since 2 years and one time it was disappeared but after 2 months of that it further rise. I have psoriasis on my scalp some places on body skin also. Scalp psoriasis make me feel so embarrassing when I go to hair saloon. It slightly come onto my forehead also which looks very disgusting when someone see it from front. So please if you have ideas or taking to overcome psoriasis or any treatment or yoga to cure my psoriasis permanently then please suggest me. I need it the most.
Workout can be quite exhausting at times and we may run to our favorite guilty foods to make us feel better after a hard day at the gym. This can make the whole gym routine redundant. To avoid those sugar cravings, these are 5 foods that can help you stay in shape by cutting away at the fat and also are great to eat:
- Chicken Soup (for your soul and body): Chicken is an excellent source of lean protein. They also supply the body with important nutrients such as niacin or Vitamin B3 which is essential for carbohydrate metabolism. They are also good for recuperating when stressed or sick. Chicken shreds can be put in soup too as it helps with digestion and clear soup is free from fats and helps burn adipose (fat) tissue instead. Chicken soup is great for the soul!
- Fruits and nuts: Fixing a meal that too a wholesome one, might not be possible for everyone, especially if they lack the time or culinary skills and equipment. An easy solution is to buy dried fruits and nuts from your departmental store and mix them in a sealed plastic bag. Avoid cashews despite their taste as they have a higher calorific content. Nuts will provide an adequate dose of protein for the day while the dried fruits will supply essential carbohydrates as well as vitamins and minerals. These carbs are simple and help in restoring glycogen in the muscles as compared to complex carbs and make them the ideal post workout snack to munch on.
- Tuna: Most fish are good for your health as they are considered healthy white meat. Tuna is great for munching on as it is versatile and can be blended into quite a few foods. A tuna salad with minimal dressing is not only tasty but healthy as well if mixed with greens like lettuce. Tuna has healthy Omega-3 fatty acids which are good for the heart. For making it a convenient food that you can carry to the gym, make sandwiches with it!
- Eggs: Eggs are probably the best wholesome versatile foods. It’s delicious in any which preparation. Steer clear of using your egg whites in desserts and try using minimum oil or unhealthy ingredients in making a dish out of eggs. They are high in protein content and despite popular belief, the yellow should be consumed too unless your doctor advises against it. Poach them or fry them in olive oil. Steam them or blend it in your milkshake if raw eggs aren’t your thing. Egg protein is the most utilizable protein by the body in all of unprocessed foods. Boil or bake them, take them in plenty! Get creative and try experimenting with your eggs in totally new ways and if you are an amateur cook, these are perfect to start your culinary experiments with.
- Chocolate Milkshake: Chocolates are mood boosters. Opposed to popular belief, they are good for your teeth as well as they promote saliva secretion which helps in cleansing the mouth. Added with milk, they can become a wholesome snack as milk supplies essential calcium for bone development. Apart from the great health benefits, chocolate milkshake is also supremely yum!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir I have facing my body in dad from 2 year .I take many doctors treatment but I don't find good health please help me sir.
Hi I usually sit on floor while eating by folding my legs in and after finishing my dinner when I got up. I feel heavy pain in my knee joints and I feel like some numb. Please helpe out with this Thanks in advance
I am suffering from uric Acid problem. My doctor told me to lose weight so I WANT DIET CHART FOR ME. My doctor has told me to desist for example:- 1.avoid protein Rich diet like mutton, egg,fish, sea food. 2.avoid all pulses, lentil, mushroom, all greens vegetables, beans,peas, Rajma. 3.avoid dairy products like milk, paneer, butter. I am pure vegetarian my weight is 86 especially my body fat part is waist, stomach,chest, neck, face and head. Hence I want simple and best diet chart for me and give me some exercise My age is 22 I request you please give my Answer.
Sir/madam I have some kind of hard white skin growing on the tip of my foreskin and top of my penis head. I am not in a sexual relationship. It isn't itchy or sore, but obviously isn't very pleasant.
It is a common trend among youngsters to smoke weed as they tend to think it makes them look cool. It is a common misconception that smoking pot relieves various social and personal problems. It is used as a form of escape mechanism that allows them to avoid problems in life.
The usual reasons why people turn to smoking pot are:
- Peer pressure: You may have friends who smoke weed on a regular basis, so you may be tempted to join in.
- Boredom: It is a usual resort to escape from boredom or craving excitement. It is said that smoking weed helps in filling the internal void that results from lack of excitement.
- Rebellion: Weed has also been connected and continues to be a symbol of rebellion among todays teenagers and youngsters.
- Smoking weed has been shown to shrink the size of the orbitofrontal cortex, a region of the brain that is important in making decisions and processing emotions.
- It can alter your mood, hamper body movement and impairs your ability to concentrate and execute tasks.
- It increases your risk of getting affected by phlegm and cough.
- The long term effects of marijuana comprises of impaired learning and thinking skills.
- It also affects the process where new connections are formed in the brain.
- Regular weed smokers have also been shown to have lower IQ levels comparatively.
- Apart from the mental effects, it may also cause breathing discomforts as the smoke may irritate the lungs.
- It also increases the chances of heart attack in the elderly.
- Weed has also been reported to impact the fetus if a pregnant woman smokes it.
- It raises the risk of behavioral problems in children.
- The complications that a child may face are impaired problem solving skills, attention and memory related disorders.
Thus, it is important to stay away from smoking weed as it is addictive and increases your chances of getting affected by numerous health complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.