Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh T. VesavkarYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old male. I am working since last 14 years for long working hours. Last 10 years working on computer for longer time, until 1: 00 night almost everyday. My problem is during lunch & dinner I need to sip of water after each bite. I have acidity problem, as well hair are getting white. I am veg, non smoker, non alcoholic person. I am already working on to improve habits like go early to bed. Please suggest me how I can get rid of acidity & hair whitening problem.
I am 26 years old. Now a days I am facing a big problem with my sex life. My drive duration is only 30 sec and day by day it's decreasing. I gone for all primary test all is normal. Please suggest me what should I do ?
Hi sir/madam im laxmi 24 years married I m pcod patient I want to get pregnancy im using tablets crisanta ls susten10mg nd evion 400 plzz tell me what can I do.
I am 29, female, I am suffering from hypothyroidism from last two years Please suggest how I cure it and loose my weight.
Hallo Doctor I was advised to Take clomifene citrate Ferri 50mg Tablet since I had pco and a miscarriage. I just took it 1 month and last month my period was Naturally in 14. This month Its already 5 days Delay. May I know the possible reasons. Will period occur für Sure After this medicine.
Hi Doctor, I am 17 years old and I use hair style product like hair wax and hair spray but now my hair become so thin and volume less If I shave my head hair then my hair is repair like before or not.
Hello Doctor, Can Mental Stress or depression cause unintentionally weight loss from 105 kg to 87 kg in 6 months (3 kg in a month), if other reports are normal (TSH, Sugar, Cystoscopy, LFT, KFT, HIV, TB. I am facing weight loss without physical activity, tightness in middle of forehead, stomach became tight after consuming milk products and do not able void urine completely (urine retention) with blood and result to Prostatitis, Urologist says goes to psychiatrist, Test are normal, but I am thinking there is something else. What you advise and what to do to stop weight loss and void urine?
Hii I'm suffering from so many hair fall . My hair is very thin and now it's falling and now it's becoming more thin . I have used so many shampoo and oil for this but no use. Please suggest me for my hair fall.
Sir/Ma'm, I am a male and my age is 24. please tell me how to make my facial skin smooth because my face is rough and dull.
One month before I did a facial hair removal by threading, 2 days after pimples like appeared on my face, now I am very much annoyed with the black marks left over. What to do to remove the marks.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex for a period of 12 months or so. The complex process of ovulation and fertilization need to work right in order to become pregnant.
The common reasons that cause infertility in female and male are listed below:
Reasons for female infertility:
- Uterine abnormalities - This includes problems related to the opening of cervix or abnormalities in the shape of the uterus which includes arcuate or septate uterus or any congenital anomalies like bicornuate uterus or uterine didelphys. Fibroids may distort the uterine cavity interfering with implantation of fertilized egg. Adenomyosis or endometriosis of the endometrium is one the common causes of early infertility.
- Thyroid problems - Disorders of the thyroid gland, either too much thyroid hormone or too little can interrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to infertility in the long run.
- Ovulation disorders - This prevents the ovaries from releasing eggs. Examples include hormonal disorder (PCOS, hypothyroidism, hyperprolactinemia), excessive exercise, eating disorders, injuries, cysts be it follicular or endometriotic and ovarian tumors.
Reasons for male infertility:
- Problems with delivery of sperm - This can happen due to sexual problems, such as premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation (semen entering bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm), genetic diseases such as cystic fibrosis, structural problems such as blockage of the part of the testicle that contains sperm or injury to reproductive organs.
- Damage related to cancer - This includes radiation and chemotherapy. Cancer treatments can impair sperm production. Removal of one testicle due to cancer may also affect male fertility.
- Abnormal sperm production - This can be due to various problems like undescended testicles, genetic defects, health problems including diabetes, infections such as mumps, chronic urinary tract infection especially e. Coli or surgeries on the testicles. Enlarged veins in the testes increase blood flow and heat, affecting the number and shape of sperm.