Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh R VarierYour feedback matters!
Does steroids like stanozolol and test propionate used in body building can do me any harm? I have used any of them till now? But want to use them now I am 20 years old.
I am 33 year old, I have dandruff problem always and hail fall also. Please suggest me shampoo or medicine.
I had medical abortion after that I started having pain in pelvic region I don't know why it's pain very badly in lower region and back feel too week and had gained weight.
I am a married woman, 50 years of age, m/o two children. I am iddm for the past 29 years. I easily get tensed and fiind it difficult even to accomplish the day to day routine activities at home. I have always been keeping my sugar level under control (exceptional hyper & hypo glycemia level do occur) and taking insulin injections regularly. What sort of check ups should I take to reduce my stress.
I am 32-year-old male. I met with an accident about seven years back and my left shoulder joint pains a lot, I ignored those time, but nowadays there is the symptoms of left hand finger numbness, shoulder pain, backache, so I am concern about this problem. I am seeking a proper treatment for this left shoulder pain problem.
I am suffering from osteo arthirities since last 7 years, done lot of treatment, but no result, please suggest what to do next. My age is 55 and body weight is 80 kgs
Hlo. Sir my hair has became too thinner. And the amount of hair has decreased. Here in the city. The water hass the combination of florine. So pls tell me. How to get ride of it.
My mother doesn't sleep more than 4 hrs throughout in a day. I noticed that she tried to sleep but she couldn't. She looses temper very quickly, and she got very angry and become very happy within a short time.
Pl. Suggest me a diet chart where I can loose 7 to 10 kg in a month. I go for a 30 minutes brisk walk daily.
Benefits of foods by colour
Did you know that foods can be divided into categories based on their colours and each category has a collective set of health benefits? this not only makes foods interesting, but also helps remember which food is good for which health aspect.
Foods are broadly divided into six categories based on their colors.
- White - these foods assist in immune support. Garlic, onions, white beans, potatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower fall under this category. While garlic & onions help reduce the risk of cancer in stomach, colon & rectum, white beans & potatoes help lower blood cholesterol levels. Mushrooms are known to provide the important nutrients and cauliflower contains antioxidants & is also beneficial for women who are pregnant.
- Green -these foods assist in detoxification. Peas, spinach, green beans, capsicums, kiwi, and green tea are some green foods that we can consume. They are good for your health, provide the required nutrients and also assist in detox.
- Yellow - these foods assist in beauty. Banana, yellow capsicum, squash, corn and bananas are some of the yellow foods that we eat. They are full of carotenoids and bioflavonoids which all help maintain our skin, bone and teeth health.
- Orange - these foods assist in cancer prevention. Carrots, oranges, etc are some orange foods that we eat. They are good for the heart, protect our eyes and also boost our immune system.
- Red - these foods support better heart health. They are packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Red chillies, red capsicum, cherries and tomatoes, apples, etc are some red foods that we eat.
- Purple - these foods assist in longevity. Few purple foods that we eat are onions, blackberries, grapes, etc. They fight ulcer, help kill cancer, prevent urinary tract infection and are good for the heart & the liver.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.