Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh P.KatochYour feedback matters!
I'm 28 years female . 5 months back I found out that I have pcos. My weight has come down from 76 kg to 67 kg. Doctor suggested me to take medicine for fertility from next month. I'm going for yoga along with body massage and skin tightening methods .Shall I continue yoga for next month along with the treatment? Does it prevents implantation.
I have acne problem. Its on my face, neck, ears, head, legs, in nose, etc. Its been approximately 6 months I have this problem.
Hi my mother is usually suffer from headache like after journey and because of some tensions so how we cure about this.
Sir, I have a throat infection by changing weather it will cause pain and getting fever. Please help me.
I'm 31 years old and some time like once in a month I get pain in left side in chest. Whenever I breath it increases with deep breath. Since my gall bladder is removed due to stone, I don't eat much oily food n fast food. Cholesterol test concluded I have balanced level of it, then this pain states what! please guide.
Is there any medicine that can b taken to look young and have glowing skin. Without any side effect.
I used to masturbate twice a week. Earlier I get completely satisfied but now I didn't. I have proper erection. Proper sperm discharge.
I am 25 year old female and have been suffering from body acne specially on hand/arms and shoulders .please provide some solution to this acne problem and their marks. Also I get red rashes (open pour I guess) after waxing on hands and legs Please advice me.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune disorder (wherein the immune system attacks the body tissues) resulting in joint inflammations. Joints, which are used more frequently, such as knees, fingers, shoulders, wrists, elbows and hips get affected more commonly by this disease. Rheumatoid arthritis might also affect the adjoining tissues, such as the ligaments and tendons. While doctors are still skepticle about what exactly causes the disease, a significant dip in immunity might cause the inflammation of the joints, resulting in people who suffer from obesity, people in the age group of 40-60, people who have a family history of this condition, regular smokers and women being more prone to this disease.
The symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis include but are not limited to:
1. Intense pain in the morning
2. Recurring instances of mild fever along with the pain.
3. Abnormally enlarged joints turning red in colour, resulting in intense pain.
4. Stiffness in the joints
5. Significant increase in the pain in low-temperature conditions
6. Being severely tired and experiencing an alarming decrease in weight
If rheumatoid arthritis is not diagnosed immediately, it might lead to future complications, such as blood cancers in the lymph nodes, osteoporosis (a medical condition resulting in brittle bones), infections, blockages in and gradual stiffening of the arteries. The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes:
- Prescribed dosage of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen and Naproxen will help. Anti-rheumatoid drugs and steroid drugs such as ‘prednisone’ help in the reduction of inflammation and pain. The medication will be prescribed depending on the severity of the condition.
- Performing regular exercises in order to maintain the flexibility of the joints with due consultation from the physiotherapist.
- In extreme conditions, the doctor might suggest surgeries which include:
- Complete replacement of the joint with a metal prosthetic
- Repairing of tendons if the tendons are severely affected
- Synovectomy which will remove the damaged portion of the joint
- Joint fusion which will readjust the joint and reduce the pain