Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Hi, my age is 19 I smoke daily 3 cigarettes. My chest is paining in the middle while turning left and right. So, what to do ? And how to stop my pain?
My mom is 42 years old and she is having very weak pulse and low blood pressure. She is having fever around 99 to 100 daily for 20 days. If she goes on a walk then also fever starts. If she drinks water then she vomits and is feeling anxiety. She is feeling needles in her feet and hands. This problem has also happened to her a year ago and some times very rarely she get mild. Please suggest me the remedies and i want to know that are its causes.
I am 27 years old male and I have pain in my left side shoulder and left side of neck minor pain but its for last six month. Sometime that pain going to chest and spinal. Sir please suggest me what should I do. Isn't sign of some kind of heart problem.
I am 21 years old. I am suffered unnecessary mind upset and increase heart beat and I feel inconvenient in all and I did not get regular period in every month. But my uncle was a doctor. He say I am suffered by blood infection in stating level. Please give powerful home remedies .Because I am a poor family. So kindly tell me what can I do. Please give solution doctor.
respected Dr. Sometimes I face from some chest paining problem. I really can't recognise what type of pain it is. It's paining inside the left side of my chest together with back pain also at same left side. During this time I am also facing from some breathing problem. Apart from that If I take rest for few moments or drink some water or rud my back I feel much better from that pain. Pls help me to recognise what type of pain it is. And suggest me what should I do or not to do.
A heart attack happens when the flow of oxygen-rich blood to a section of heart muscle suddenly becomes blocked and the heart can't get oxygen. If blood flow.
I am 21 years old. I note blood pressure reading last three days. They are. 103/63 100/61 98/57 I take lot of water also. And ors. What can I do and kya ye serious hai.
Why excessive salt intake increase blood pressure ? What is main reasons behind this salt to increase blood pressure?
Yesterday ni8 while eating dinner I felt a sharp pain below chest, within 3 minutes I got burp and got relief from pain. What does this pain? Why does it occurs?
I am a 54 years old working woman, I am suffering from high blood pressure for the last 10 years, lately I have developed thyroid. What should be the line of treatment.?
I have undergone bypass Surgery 3 yrs Back. I am on Telesatin 40 Nebicard 2.5 Daily with Ecosprin 75 and Atavastatin 10 daily. Pulse 50 /mnt BP 130/80 Lipid Normal. I feel tired if I step up 3 story building without Breathlessness. Is it due to stain or Betablocker? My Physician wann to put me on Hydrochlorthiazie instead of Nebicard. What is your advice. I am a Gynecologist.
Period tym me mujhe hmesa joint pain. Hand n legs pain ki sikayat hoti h. Saath hi kamar aur hips me v bht dard rehta h, me bht pareshaan ho jaati hu. Mera kal night se period start hua h, aur aaj mere haath -paaw me bht dard tha. Especially left hand n leg me. Aur aaj me kisi jruri kaam se mrkt chali gyi thi isi situation me, mujhe bich-bich me bht joro ka dard v uth rha tha pet me. And kamar bhi bht joro ka dard de rha tha khade-khade. Kaafi derr baad achanak se mujhe chakkar sa aane lga, sambhalne ka bht kosis kiya mene. Chair pr v baith gyi sar pakad kr apne. Pr mere aankh k saamne sb ghum rha tha, n aankh bhaari lgne lga tha, fir bht muskil se mujhe pakad kr ek shop pr baithaya gya, aur paani pilaaya gya, phir mene head down kr liya thode derr k liye, n fan k hawa k niche thoda relax lga, uske baad mujhe nimbu -paani pilaaya gya dhire-dhire, tb ja kr me bht derr baad relax ho payi. Pr 1 ghante baad v me chal paane me utna comfortable nhi hui thi. Infact avi me leti hui hu, pr avi v mera sarr ajeeb sa lg rha h, n aankhe bhaari si lag rhi h, period tym me mujhe asa pehli baar hua h, infact normally v itna jyada asa pehli baar hua mujhe, otherwise me aaj tk behos tk nhi hui hu. Wese mujhe BP Low ho jaane ki problem bbhi h. Me 19 saal ki hu. And har month me 3-4 din ek ladke k saath sex v krti hi hu.
I had a heart attack two years back and have two stents on. Of late I have become very moody and depressed. I am a retired person, 66 years of age and have no useful work to do. Kindly offer your advice and medicine if any. Thanks and best regards.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.