Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh M ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir every alternate 2 months I am having fever And when I have the fever I have a pain inside my neck The doctors said that its an infection But why it always happens in my neck. Please help me.
But the masturbation does not cause any weakness in erection. When the boy gets older and thinks of marriage, he feels guilty about masturbation. Many times the tension of having a sex with wife or sex partner creates nervousness. There is a false notion about having to satisfy a woman during sex. The loss of confidence creates another tension that further cause erectile dysfunction. Vey very rarely there is physical defect that causes erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction or poor erection and/or premature ejaculation are thus mostly arising from fear of performance or doubt about ability to satisfy a woman. Every human being gets nervous about any act which involves other people like giving a speech, playing cricket when people are watching. Even Sachin Tendulkar gets butterflies while opening a batting. Amitabh Bachchan gets nervous before facing camera even today. So that is just normal. When you are under pressure, you make more mistakes.
So what is the solution? Just stay calm. Talk to yourself that everything will be alright. Get friendly with your female partner. Spend time with her. Relax. Go for honeymoon. When you are friends with your partner, then approach sex. Don’t hasten with penetration. Do foreplay. Let erection be happening naturally. Most important, loving your partner from the bottom of your heart will cause erection and later orgasm just easily, naturally and will bring satisfaction on both the partners well.
सेक्स ये निसर्ग का अद्भूत खेल है. आराम से और आत्म विश्वास के साथ उसका मजा लीजिये. टेन्शन लेंगे तो रुकावट हो सकती है. जल्दबाजी की जरुरत नहीं. अपने साथीदार के प्रति आदर और प्यार रखेंगे तो ये सेक्स का मजा बढ़ता ही जायेगा. औरत को प्यार और सम्मान चाहिए, केवल सेक्स से उसका समाधान नहीं होता.
In case you have specific questions or enquiry or a problem you can always consult a good doctor who will advise you correctly. You can consult through Lybrate private question or through video conferencing also.
Patients suffering from most types of low back pain often need physical therapy as an conservative (nonsurgical) treatment option before considering other more aggressive treatments, including back surgery. The goals of physical therapy are to decrease back pain, increase function, and teach the patient a maintenance program to prevent future back problems.
Common forms of physical therapy include:
- Passive physical therapy (modalities), which includes things done to the patient, such as heat application, ice packs and electrical stimulation. For example, a heating pad may be applied to warm up the muscles prior to doing exercising and stretching, and an ice pack may be used afterward to soothe the muscles and soft tissues. Interferential therapy reduces pain and inflammation while ultrasonic therapy helps to accelerate the regeneration of new healing cells.
- Active physical therapy, which focuses on specific exercises and stretching. For most low back pain treatments, active exercise is the focus of the physical therapy program in later stages for strengthening of muscles.
I am 19 years old. I heard that honey lighten skin. I was applying honey directly on my face and sometimes with besan and milk. My complexion was fair but now my skin turned very black and dark please tell me know what can I do to get previous complexion please any soap or any tip for permanent colour not temporary.
Hair falling. Daily what to do sir plc tell me. I might using head and shoulder shampoo Then also I might facings so much problem.
I have problem of my health noy my hight is 6.2 feet please do mt help I hAve been also doing exercise.
Sir I am 17 years old boy. I do many more time masti in my private parties to my enjoy. But I feel very unhealthy and very weak so. What I do sir. Which medicine I take please help me. Sir.
My father wants to change all his teeth and then wants new artificial teeth for replacing them.Is it possible whats the cost estimation for this?
What is the symptoms of cholera and how it is curable? Is it is a deadly disease? What are the common medicines used to cure cholera?
I was playing cricket today. Suddenly my left feet has been slip I feel back pain to much. After it I concert to a doctor he told me to take rest for 7 days. After take 6 to 7 hrs rest I am unable to stand. What should I do. Does I need more check up. Kindle suggest.
She is suffering from mouth ulcers. And they are very painful. What can I do. And she gets very frequently.
Unfortunately I suffered from viral fever (chikun gunya) in the last year meanwhile I undergone psychological stressful condition because of personal problems and I took this long time rest but pains in joints not gone till now. When I undergo a small surgery of sebasiouscyst doctor said tha I developing dm and suggested to start walking. Is it possible to me become free from that condition please help. My height is 162/wt 64 and after viral fever I become 57.
Last month I got infection with cold in my chest. For which I got medication and doctor told me that I am allergic bronchitis. I am putting my best to keep myself get rid of dust and perfumes. However I always feel like congestion in my chest with humming sound in it. Always feel like itching in my throat. Please help me to rid of this problem.
The liver is a key organ in metabolism and will have some amount of fat. However, excessive fat accumulation in the liver can be abnormal and is referred to as fatty liver. If the fat content exceeds anything more than 5% to 10% of the liver’s weight, it would be referred to as fatty liver.
Types - There are mainly two types based on causes:
- Alcoholic fatty liver: This is very common in people who consume excessive amounts of alcohol. Even a one-off instance of binge drinking can cause increased fat accumulation in the liver, but it would not produce any symptoms though. Preexisting hepatitis, pregnancy, obesity, and genetic predisposition may also lead to alcoholic liver disease.
- Non-alcoholic liver disease: This is the less common type of fatty liver, and there would be no alcoholic abuse history here. However, there could be genetic predisposition, obesity, autoimmune liver disease, malnutrition, which can lead to this condition.
Fatty liver disease is a chronic condition with insidious onset (meaning to say, the exact time of onset cannot be pinpointed). However, as the disease condition progresses, symptoms will become evident, which can trigger a medical evaluation to identify the fatty liver. Some of the symptoms include:
- Excessive fatigue and weakness
- Unexplained weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Trouble focusing and concentrating
- Impaired judgment
- Constant, slow enlargement of the liver can cause pain in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen (where the liver is)
- There could be jaundice, where the skin and the white of the eyes turn pale yellow
- Symptoms of liver failure, including increased levels of proteins in the chemical tests.
As noted earlier, it is not easy to identify liver disease, as there are no specific symptoms. However, the above symptoms could point to a potential fatty liver.
- Blood tests, especially for liver enzymes
- Ultrasound, where the liver is imaged to look for any structural changes
- Biopsy, where liver tissue is extracted to confirm the diagnosis of fatty liver
There is no specific treatment for fatty liver. It can be managed through the following, where symptoms reduce in severity, and overall prognosis improves.
- Diabetes control: There is a relation between how well diabetes is controlled and severity of fatty liver. Improving diabetes control ensures fatty liver does not progress.
- Alcohol: Cutting down or even better quitting alcohol, definitely helps improve symptoms. If it is alcohol induced fatty liver, alcohol should be stopped.
- Weight management: Obesity and fatty liver are related, so weight management is essential.
- Healthy diet: Eating a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen also helps improve symptoms of fatty liver. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.