Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh M ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam I am 42 years old. There is a lump in my left breast size of the lump is 2cm identified by mammogram. Doctors suggested me to remove the lump/cyst by surgery. Suggest me the best method for removal of the lump.
I am a 23 years old male, I have grown only a small amount of facial hair, and want to grow a good amount. What should I do?
My hair takes a long time to grow. For years it hasnt grown long and its just at the shoulder length. Its also thinning. I want a solution to this.
I am 20 year old. I left home when I was 17 to pursue medicine in Philippines. I was very thin back then. I was 44 kgs. But suddenly when I turned 18 I started gaining a lot of weight. Now I am 59 kgs and I am very worried. My height is 5.2.
I am suffering from hair loss this happened since 2 years. My hair fall more know days I am little worried what will be happen in future. My hair get thin due to shampoo. I really need a good suggestion that what would I do and use to my hair to make them strong. Please help in this.
I have black circles on eyes since last four years and hair falling problems and pimples problem. please give me solution.
I am 28 years old women. I have knee pain for past 6 months what treatment can I take for this and what is reason I got this.
I am 30 year old. I have bald area in centre. I have already use many medicine, spray and oil from last two years but not regrowth hair. Can regrow my hair on bald area. I am unmarried and poor. I am so sad for hair. Tell me please what is the real and pakka treatment for this problem. Please help me anybody.
What are the symptoms of dengue and how can we prevent it what precautions we must take? Please help me.
I have a problem in my stomach from 3 days. I think its loose motion. Sir please guide me what to do.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.