Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh L SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of call out as soon as I get up I go to the bathroom but when I have my breakfast again I have to go for call out and same is the case when I have my lunch this becomes annoying when I go out as I can not eat much with this fear nor I can travel because of this, so please suggest me some remedy so that I can go for call out only once in the morning.
How to quit smoking I had tried various methods such as nicorate 4 what should I do? please help me I had heartburn due to smoking and sometimes lots of sweat headache nevervournes.
I think I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-C). Now what should I do which type of treatment will help to cure because I read somewhere that it can not be cure permanently. Suggest me better treatment.
Hey I am suffering frm ibs bowel movement 4 time a day I am taking melbervine 200 mg daily 2 time for ibs but since 3 my bowel is not get cleared I had taken softovac powder duphalac and infact my stomach has become big and heavy pls help what to do?
I am having fishers for more than 5 months. I tried allopathic. But not cured. Then taken ayurvedic treatment. Now it is better. Is there any way to get out of this issue permanently.
The liver is a vital organ within the body, which functions as a filter for the blood that comes from the digestive system. One of the conditions that afflict this organ is fatty liver, which occurs due to the accumulation of triglycerides within it. There could be multiple reasons behind this, such as alcoholism, obesity, pregnancy, hepatitis among many others. Homeopathy has some great treatments for fatty liver disease, depending on the cause.
1. Nux vomica: One of the major reason of developing a fatty liver is alcoholism. While drinking moderate amounts of alcohol isn't harmful, the tendency to drink very regularly will lead to fatty liver disease. In such cases you may feel pain in the abdomen, especially a few hours after eating. You may also suffer from constipation with cravings for fatty and spicy food. Nux Vomica is thus prescribed in these conditions.
2. Phosphorus: Fatty liver has many symptoms, which may manifest differently in different people. Many people complain about indigestion and sour belching. Your liver area may be painful and you may also vomit. You may constantly crave for foods such as ice-creams, juices and cold drinks. In such cases you may feel weak after passing stool. Phosphorus is a great remedy in such cases.
3. Chelidonium: This is one of the best overall remedies for fatty liver. Some of the symptoms where Chelidonium may work are as follows:
- Pain in upper right abdomen
- Enlargement of liver
- Jaundice along with fatty liver
- Feeling excessively weak
- Craving for hot drinks and hot foods
4. Calcarea carb: If you are obese or fairly overweight and suffer from fatty liver, calcarea carbonica can be very effective in treating the symptoms. Some of the symptoms exhibited by the patients where this medication is effective would be a yearning for eggs, profuse sweating and sensitivity to air if it's cold.
5. Lycopodium: This medication is very effective in treating fatty liver disease, especially if you suffer from gastric issues and acidity. You may have symptoms like, bloating of the stomach, burning of the esophagus when belching or burping and pain in the upper right abdomen. You may also exhibit cravings for hot drinks and sweets. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I'm 21 years old I'm getting heart pain little I did ecg and echo and x Ray and tmt. Everything was normal. Due to gastric it can pain or what?
My digestion is very weak so please give some solution to increase ky digestion power I will be very much thankful to you Thanking you.
I am 29 year old male and have stomach problem for last 6 months related gas and timely toilet. And also day by day stomach size increases. I check up this problem at many doctors but no benefits. What should I do.
5 Ways to alleviate nighttime heartburn
Nighttime heartburn is a very common medical condition that causes a burning sensation in the chest region due to excessive acidity in the digestive system. This condition is witnessed very often in people and mostly it tends to awaken people from their sleep thereby disrupting their sleep patterns. Here are some effective ways to cure and prevent heartburn sensations during the night time.
1. Avoid acidity triggering foods: You should avoid the foods and drinks which are harsh on your digestive system and cause acidity and heartburn related problems during the night time. Some of the common foods and drinks responsible for nighttime heartburn and need to be avoided are alcohol, caffeinated drinks like colas, coffee and tea, chocolate and cocoa, peppermint, garlic, onions, milk, fatty, spicy, greasy, or fried foods and acidic foods like citrus or tomato products.
2. Follow a proper exercising pattern: You should never exercise immediately after having your meals. Instead, a considerable amount of a time gap should exist between your meal and your workout session. Do not ever eat a heavy meal before you exercise, because in spite of giving a time gap the richness of the food will adversely affect your digestive system.
3. Quit smoking habits: If you are a chronic/chain smoker, then you might witness the blockage of your gastrointestinal tract (digestive passages), which will further degrade and worsen the heartburn condition. Easier said than done, smoking is an addictive behaviour and you should be taking special care to lessen it and ultimately quit smoking.
4. Develop a chewing habit: If you are facing a chronic and regular heartburn problem, then you should definitely try excessive chewing of materials like gums. Chewing helps to generate excessive amounts of saliva during the act and the saliva, in turn, helps to soothe the acidic activities in your esophagus, thereby decreasing the probability of frequent heartburns.
5. Adopt weight loss measure: Sometimes, excessive body weight is also one of the potential factors responsible for causing frequent heartburns. But, if you shed a couple of kilograms from your body, then you will surely witness a relative decline in the symptoms of heartburn during night.