Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh JuvekarYour feedback matters!
Since last month having uti with proteus mirallis bacteria confirmed on urine culture test. My ultrasound kub was normal but after taking so many medicines still I am feeling very burning sensation while and after urination. My uric acid is 6.7. I wanted to know Should I avoid sexual activity or masturbation totally and how much time is more needed for full recovery. Pls help.
I am 22 year old. I have 10-12 puscell in sperm. No growth in culture. I take ofloxion400mg for 3 months but no relief. Uroglist give me 6 week of levofloxion 500mg for 6 weeks. I am on 26 day of medcine but I am not cure fully. How long I take this medicine to fully cure. I have irretation in bladder. I feel urine in bladder please reply me.
I am suffering from b coli. There is lot of burning at the end of urination and urge for urine is also very acute. Please suggest me medicine.
Hi My husband is facing so much trouble while urinating that it's coming drop by drop and paining so much burning also. He was hospitalized in October last year for urinal infection creatine level had gone to 5.5 He is taking medicines for high bp and diabetics for last 15 years his age is 65 years. He is taking medicine for enlarge prostate glands for last 10 years. Last 10 days he is facing this problem severely Urologist has given silodal D 8 one time What should I do for his pain relief.
Mai one month se gym kar raha hu, but ek problem ho rahi hai. Jab mai gym kar raha hu to mujhe toilet yellow ho raha hai. Koi problem to nai hai na.?
I am having burning in urine after finishing. And also having severe acidity. Let me know sir what's should I do. Regards Awnish.
Last night I have sex with my wife after sex when I went for clean up. So while urine I felt that something is pinning me badly. After wards I stopped urine. When I went to sleep while touching on anus top I feel like knife top is pining on my anus. I am very worried. Why having so much pain on anus top.
Keep your Kidneys Healthy to stay healthy
Healthy and well-functioning kidneys are vital to good health. Many disease conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, kidney stones, infections, can adversely affect function of the kidneys, leading to kidney failure in due course of time. Hence, it is important that we follow a healthy lifestyle to protect our kidneys,
Tips to keep kidneys healthy
Keep your blood pressure at the recommended target levels.
Control your blood glucose level.
Keep blood cholesterol level in the target range
Control body weight.
Avoid overuse of over-the-counter painkillers.
If you have a family history of diabetes, heart disease, or chronic kidney disease (CKD), you are at risk of developing kidney disease.
Do not smoke.
Be physically active.
Eat a healthy diet, with more of fruits and vegetables.
Get an annual physical exam.
Take your medications as directed by your doctor.
Get yourself tested for CKD, if you're at risk. Early diagnosis can delay or prevent kidney failure.
Hi Doctor, I get repeated urinary infection and all the time urine culture test shows no presence of bacteria or other microorganisms. I drink over 3 liters of water every day and normal diet, not very spicy. Kindly advice what could be done to prevent any further occurrence.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).
I am suffering from high creatinine issue from almost 10 months now. Surely do not know the proper way to deal with it. What should be the food habits while undergoing treatment for the same. I am using Punarnavadi kashaya for the same.
What are the main reasons to effect kidney for a normal persons, if there is any treatment for restoring without dialysis.
I have problem of urinal time of urine is not coming in force & on time there is some kind of pain there. please advise?
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra, and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. Enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used for enlarged prostate treatment, along with the symptoms when they are used.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.