Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh GargayYour feedback matters!
I have white hair and dandruff how to get rid of that problem. Hair fall also please give me suggestion?
I have pimples problem my skin is oily. Please suggest me what to do to remove pimples mask and pimples.
I am suffering from acne for last one year it mostly happens near either side of eyes, it becomes bit painful when turns red so give solution to reduce.
I am was looking like a normal Indian guy 6 month back but now my skin color is getting dull. Some kind of blackness is there near nose and eye are what should I do.
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I have fair colour bt on my chicks many spot are my look ugly I want to remove these spot so pls tell me home made solution.
Hey I am facing problem of lot of split ends n thin hair. Every month I use to go for trimming also but not of any worth n I use castor n coconut oil with vitamin e capsules for thick hair but all in vain. What to do. Itz troubling me.
Hello doctor im getting irritated with pimples on my face I also frequently have dandruff Even I use dandruff free shampoos What should I do?
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.