Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh Chauhan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old. I born and bought up in Mumbai. Currently I am working with multinational company. Since 1 month some time I am getting slight pain in my left and right side of the chest. Since 3 to 4 month I am not going to gym also. I had a body check up in my office. Below is reading for your reference. Height (cm)- 170 Weight - 77 Body fat- 21.7% Muscle mass- 57.2 Bone mass- 3.1 BMI- 26.7 DCI/BMP- 2585 Metabolic age-30 Body water%- 64 Visceral fat- 10 BP-120/71 Heart rate- 99 Now can you please advice is there any problem in my body. Why chest get pain some time.
For last some months I was studying 8 hours daily to prepare for my exam. Bt from last 1 week I am suffering from pain in neck. I am not able to sit to study. Could it b surgical. What shall I do to get rid of it. I am very tensed as exams are approaching.
I am suffering from hypothyroidism from last 2 years and taking 25 mg thyronorm tablet, and also I had pcod from last 8 years now I am 27 years old, and recently done with thyroid test and there is minor variation by 0.8mg, but again my doctor suggested me to increase dosage of thyronorm by 75 mg. Is it necessary to increase it as I am having minor variation. And cant it be cured completely. Please suggest is there any treatment for this.(and also previously I was taking glcoment 500mg for pcod and I used to get periods regularly, 2 years back I changed the doctor and they told me to leave glucoment and continue with thyronorm, initially when I undergone test for thyroid at that time also I have just minor variation, I don't remember lab values exactly.
Dear All I have a problem I get released within one second even without touching any one I am unable to do sex if I touch boobs aor kiss I get released, can some one suggest me wht I have to do.
I am suffering from wet dream since last two year. But from last 6 months it occurred only 2 or 3 times .but from last week it occurred daily daily. So I need help.
Hi. I am having problem with my digestive system. Due to improper sleep. And now a days I am working for a night shift and facing some issues like loose motion and gas. Is there any tablet or a medicine which I can take. To reduce this problem.
I'm in my 2 nd month of my pregnancy. From the beginning of second month itself I have severe ache from my knee to toe. I couldn't even sleep properly. Pls tell me what shall I do to overcome from pain. Apart from this I also need to know from which month of my pregnancy do I need to do exercise and walking.
Onions are a part of the Allium group of vegetables and herbs, which additionally include chives, garlic, scallions and leeks. Allium vegetables have been known for a long time for their specialty of sharp flavours as well as for their curing and healing properties. Onions are a thick and layered vegetable and while they are low in calories, they are highly advantageous when it comes to a steady supply of vitamins, nutrients, minerals and cancer prevention agents.
Here is how consuming onions can be very beneficial for your health:
- Organosulfer compounds: Allium vegetables have broadly been known as cancer prevention agents, particularly stomach and colorectal tumours. They have beneficial and healing impacts are likely due to a limited amount of organosulfur compounds present in them as compared to other vegetables.
- Folate: Folate, found in onions, may help with depression by keeping an overabundance of homocysteine from shaping in the body, which can keep blood and different nutrients from reaching the brain. Abundance of homocysteine hinders the growth of serotonin, which is the happiness hormone.
- Vitamin C: Adequate intake of vitamin C is required for the building and support of collagen, which gives a sheen and volume to the skin and hair, respectively. Onions have abundance of vitamin C.
- Other Vitamins: Onion contains common sugar, vitamins A, B6, C, E and minerals, for example, sodium, potassium, press and dietary fibre. More importantly, onions contain folic acid, which is very important for a woman’s health especially for pregnant women.
- Prebiotics: Prebiotics are not generally recommended in heavy doses, however, they sustain the good bacteria in your body. These valuable bacteria then help with the processing and digestion of your food. They help the immune system to a great extent. One such prebiotic is inulin, a water-dissolvable type of dietary fibre that is found in onions. It helps in preventing ulcers.
- Sulfur: Sulfur helps in bringing down cholesterol and triglycerides. The allium and allyl disulphide in onions have likewise been said to get rid of vein stiffness by discharging nitric oxide. This may reduce the racing heartbeat, get rid of blood clots and decline the danger of heart diseases, vascular diseases and strokes.
- Quercetin: Quercetin in onions is additionally helpful. It offers both cancer prevention agents and mitigating properties that may help the heart.
- Cardio-vascular diseases: Onions are shockingly high in gainful polyphenols. These play a critical part in averting and decreasing the movement of diabetes, cancer and neurodegenerative and cardiovascular diseases.
- Regular antihistamin: Quercetin helps in cell reinforcement. It has calming properties that may help fight the painful symptoms of chronic diseases like coronary illness and cancer. Quercetin has been successful in preventing histamine discharge (histamines are the chemicals that cause allergic reactions).
Therefore, onions should be consumed regularly in either a raw form or in your daily vegetables. They not only are easy to consume and digest, but also give you life-long health benefits. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!