Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramchandra Yadav
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ramchandra YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years old male. My weight is 67 kg. Last 8 to 9 month back one passengers briefcase hit on my left knee. Now it is painning. What should I do?
I am 27 years old female. I have 3 kids. After my third pregnancy I have back pain In my back bone. At the end of the back bone at a last point end of the bone I have pain. My last delivery is on 2 years back. And I have pain till now. What can I do. I can't sit more time on chair or a floor. I sit only on sofa. I have pain when I sit on hard thing like chair or mat or something.
My Mom is 67 years old. 6-7 years back she had minor paralysis attack on the right side of her face. After two months treatment of medicines and physiotherapy she was OK. Now, from the last 2 years, she is not able to walk properly. She can walk straight, but whenever she wants to take a turn her feet just refuse to move (just like a lock in the feet). She become very nervous for few seconds. After that she slowly moves. From the last six months, she has fallen down 2-3 times in the house due to this. Now from the last week, some white fluid started coming out from her face after every few minutes. This fluid problem I saw earlier in her 6-7 years ago when she got paralytic attack. Rest she is eating properly and looks well. Just she had a walking problems as I explained above. She is going for physiotherapy from last one month. Kindly suggest what is her actual problem and what should we do to improve her condition?
my, aged is 52. I am suffering from low back pain. The exact location is the last bone just above the anus. I have got treated by a well known Orthopaedician of Patna. I took several medicines prescribed by him for six months and doing exercise as suggested by him, but of no avail. Now, I am having problem in getting up from chair after 10-15 minutes of sitting. Please suggest me.
My wife has a problem of pain in her feet when she stand for some time to cook or do some other activities while standing. Hardly by standing for around 15 minutes, she starts having pain in her feet. Please suggest the remedy for this.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!