Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Raman MalikYour feedback matters!
Hi, im asking about my mother she is suffering from urine infection, after the treatment she is having huge acidity now she can not eat any things she is vomit continue after having food. Please suggest me what is the best solution for her. She is now 48 years old. Please help us.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am a 25 years old female. After I urinate I get a a pain. Friends have suggested it may be a kidney infection r uti? what is wrong?
Dear doctor I am suffering from kidney stone 5 month back it was 3 mm now it came in both kidney 6.1 mm and 4 mm I have already shown to the doctor but not curing I wanted to know what food need to take and what need to avoid and what medicine should take kindly suggest.
Hi I am taking ofloxacin 400 mg twuce a day for 90 days for a diagnisis made by a urologist (chronic prostatitis) I still have mild pain and increased urine passing urine test, usg abdomen, are abnormal? do I need more meds or more tests? thanks. I am 24 years old man
I am female of 25 (unmarried) and have been detected by 3 mm kidney stones in both kidneys. My serum creatine level is 1.1 and I have been shown + albumin in my urine test. Is it something I have to worry or all because of the kidney stone formation?
I have been experiencing painful urination and burning sensation in my urethra for about a week. The urine also seems slightly cloudy. I do not have a fever or any other problem. Please help.
I feel burning at the time of urine passing.in my urine path. And it is very smell full. Gum type of liquid are continuously passing through in my penile and like a white creamy thing are also in . Dear Doctor I hope you understand my problem I try my best to describe . .i feel very embarrassing .How I tell this type of problem to my parents. Its very shameful for me .plz doctor help me.
Hi, I have a problem of stress urine incontinence which arrived after my baby delivery. This started getting worst as I started doing fingering and other ways to satisfy myself post pregnancy. And now from last few months, I feel very less sensation at my clitoris and stopped enjoying sex. Feel all muscles going weak and also faced leaking during my dance classes. I have already consulted gynae before they have never taken it seriously. Please suggest which doctor is ideal for such problem?
Is there any way of treating 8 mm left Vuj stone with upstream hydroureteronephrosis. It's not paining. And I don't want to go for a operation. please help.
I have problem of stones in my kidney. I have 8 stones which trouble me very much. I consult to many doctors which gave me very medicines but I don't get relief. Please tell me some ways to get relief.
I had pain in my heel of right foot. Mostly after inactivity or after waking up. Pain used to go down with activity and some times after passing urine. Got my uric acid test done it was ok. This occuted an year ago as well but got ok after I changed my shoe. This time also it has started after I bought a new shoe. I shall change my shoe. But does it mean some other problem. Or is it only shoe.
I have recurring kidney stone problem, what food do I need to avoid and what measures can be taken to reduce the formation of stone again? Please respond ASAP. Thank you.
My 40 years old brother have both kidney problem. Dr. Told both kidneys are fail. They suggest to transplantation. Bt in ayurvedic medicine the kidneys are becoming to recover slowly. Even though brother suffering in some problem. Sometimes his feet swollen. At that position what should I do?
I have bubbly urine many times. I have done urine r/e. It shows no protein. I do not have sugar. Some times it came. Sometime do not. Reason for bubbly urine.
Sir I have bubbles in urine from last few year always when go to toilet always I have same problem whether it's normal or urgent Whether it is low quantity or high quantity I have weakness pain In my legs from many months and feeling fatigue always Suggest me what is the problem I am facing whom should I consult.
My mother is diabetic patient for last 15 years. Now she has stone and admitted in hospital for stone operation but for last four days her sugar is varing from 135 to 250 and doctors are saying that in case we are unable to operate. Please Suggest me what I do.
What do kidney stones generally mean? - An overview
Formation of solid masses in the kidney due to excessive accumulation of uric acid, calcium, vitamins and minerals lead to chronic pain and excretory problems. Kidney Stones, also known as Renal Calculi is a condition usually brought about by inadequate hydration and consumption of food high in calcium, but in most cases it a hereditary condition. The most commonly opted for treatment is surgery to remove the stone/s.
Do you suffer from kidney stone formations on periodical basis?
Do you often go through chronic abdominal pain due to the formation of crystalline calciferous masses in your kidney? If you do, surgical procedures are neither the answer, nor a plausible option for you. Besides being risky, surgery clearly isn't effective in bringing about an end to the condition on a permanent basis. Homeopathic remedies, on the other hand, are not only safe, they offer as little of side effects as possible. Homeopathic treatments of kidney stones are also proved to have been effective in most cases.
What are the most common homeopathic alternatives to suppress kidney stone formation?
Berberis Vulgaris is the most reputed homeopathic drug when it comes to diluting the stone in the kidney and also in reducing the chronic pain that is often associated with stones. It is also said to improve chances of mitigating periodic bouts of kidney stone formations. Berberis Vulgaris is effective for various kinds of kidney and renal stones. In addition to this drug, Sarsaparilla, Hydrangea, and Benzoic Acid also prove effective in the long run. Sustained practice of such Homeopathic remedies along with increased intake of fluids and adequate exercise go a long way to ensure cessation of kidney stone formation.